[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kitchen banter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1471815782535.jpg (20KB, 445x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471815782535.jpg
20KB, 445x250px
How are the bantz at where you work?
>>
File: 1464389375340.png (103KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464389375340.png
103KB, 217x320px
>>8198996
im the lead cook, and all of my wait staff are old women.

>so not very good
>>
>>8199005
touch their breasts
>>
None, because I don't work with a bunch of juvenile, insecure young fucks.
>>
>>8198996
We all generally get along, mostly we talk shit about management and the customers. Like those motherfuckers who always come down 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after closing. Or that one asshole that always orders the one thing on the menu that requires a lot of additional prep and ingredients so I spend an extra 10 minutes diving into fridges so i can assemble the fucking salad for their egg white fritata
>>
>>8198996
Great banter in our kitchen, although lately it's been with an undertone of cooks wanting to leave.

Last Monday the fry kid came in glassy-eyed as fuck off some pills, ended up passing out on a bench outside and tried to say he had the flu. They just sent him home early.

Half the staff is putting in applications elsewhere, most of them are amazing cooks but the atmosphere is toxic in that kitchen and always has been. I don't know how the kitchen manager has put up with the shit he has for this long.

Meanwhile I'm leaving to start my own business while contracting out to them. I have enough of a clientele and catering base that I can make it for a while... anything beats that hellhole I've worked at for 6 years.

Yeah, great bants.
>>
>>8199008
Lol grab their vaginas
>>
>>8198996
Silly anon
Yankees can't into bantz
http://www.theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/
>>
>>8199083
Amerifat who can't into friendly bantz detected
>>
>>8198996
I'm always throwing banter, and cheer everyone up
>>
>>8198996
Better than this post you homo
>>
>>8199127
My crystal ball says the major problem there is you.
>>
>>8198996

Pretty good and well established.

>am souschef
>goos bants with old, homosexual bartendee
>on slow nights take the three minute walk to bring him dinner
>trip, throw dinner he had waited on for too long while being very hungry on the floor in front of him
>rack of lamb so would take some time to redo
>throw napkin on it and place cutlery
>bon appetit
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 645x772px
>tfw you couldn't handle the bantz back when you didn't even know what bantz was
>tfw you established yourself as the person that can't handle the bantz
>>
>>8199083
>insecure

banter is something only secure people engage in.
>>
>>8199345
Thx faggot
>>
>>8199132
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.