/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former foodie here How does this steak look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: steak.jpg (702KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
702KB, 1152x768px
Former foodie here

How does this steak look?
>>
slightly undercooked, about 3 degrees more in the center woulda been perfect
>>
>>8198455
Not very good. Needs a better sear and a minute longer on each side
>>
good tasting
>>
>>8198455
the cook looks fine. this guy an autistic niggerfaggot: >>8198459

I agree that it could have been seared more, like this niggerfaggot said: >>8198460

but that being said, I wouldn't kick the man that cooked that for me out of bed, senpai
>>
>>8198460
>>8198459

i mean it was 145 in the middle, and i dont like much char.
>>
>>8198470
i can't kick myself out of bed
>>
>>8198455

Extremely undercooked, the entire inside is just blood, needs another 5 minutes each side at least.
>>
>>8198486
So you're into ruining meat?

Do you own a meat thermometer? because it was 145 internally.

Have you worked in a restaurant? Are you aware of temperature danger zones like professionals like me work within?
>>
>>8198486
>being this dumb

Buy a meat thermometer, and read about cooking various meats.

Im sure the whole reading task will be quite difficult for you, so take it slow.
>>
Since we're talking about steak I'm wondering if I could ask for some advice.
My parents got a bunch of sirloin on sale, wasn't the best quality, but it was bulk and they dumped it on me the last time I visited. I'm grateful to have free meat regardless.

When I fry these babies up I'm thinking I'll need to pound them out and score them. Does the order I do that matter? Then when I go to fry them in some oil or butter should I at first do it a few minutes on each side on a high heat to sear then turn it down to medium to cook a little further, or should I just do medium heat the whole way? I'll probably using the lost juices and drippings to make some sorta sauce to accommodate for the loss from the scoring. I'm just not 100% sure how to cook these right.
>>
>>8198455

I'd prefer it a small bit more medium-rare than rare, but still pretty good.
>>
>>8198526

>Being this trolled

You realize he's obliquely suggesting it should be well done because you jabronis will fall for it EVERY TIME, right?
>>
File: 20161018_120134.jpg (546KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161018_120134.jpg
546KB, 2048x1152px
Here's a pic of my breakfast. Tis the only way I can erection anymore.
>>
>foodie
Kys
>>
>>8198705
wayyyyyyyy underdone
>>
>>8198715
taking bait this easily

>former foodie

how could you think thats serious?
>>
>>8198659
Look up sous vide, you wont go back.
>>
>>8198723
>he doesn't like having erections

But all joking aside, I went to my grandma's house and she cooked this for me. She wanted to help me celebrate, but she's not a very good cook these days.

I ate every bite, and it was delicious.
>>
>>8198730
Celebrate parasites?

Your grandma is a cunt
>>
>foodie

Wow you eat and enjoy food as well? Wow! So unique!
>>
>>8198455
Little too red in the center for my tastes but sure looks juicy!
>>
>>8198889
I giggled.
She is definitely a cunt and a tweaker.

But no, it was to celebrate my move to Oregon and a new job.

I'm working with jersey milking cows and steer.
Deliciously ironic.
>>
>>8198455
needs more sauce tomate douce
>>
>>8199020
>Milking steer
How do you milk something with no testicles
>>
>>8199512
Retard.
>>
>>8198455

Like it was cooked on too low a heat and failed to develop a crust on the outside.

So it's basically overpriced garbage.
>>
Undercooked for my taste, but thats up to you. The meat itself looks quite good tho
>>
>>8198455
Did you rest it well anon? Looks like a lot of juice came out, and it could use some more doneness in the center.
>>
>>8198455
It's either been cooked blue, or cooked rare and not rested long enough.
Looks a bit chewy for my taste.
>>
>>8198455
Horrid. Let your steak rest you twat.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.