[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice. I made macaroni and cheese, but wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0294.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I need some advice. I made macaroni and cheese, but wanted to spice it up so I put some caribbean jerk in it. I put way too much in, and so I threw some iced coffee in it to calm it down. But I forgot I had grain alcohol in my coffee and that just made it worse. So I googled ways to make food less spicy and someone on a forum said ketchup helps. So now I have barbecue sauce and ketchup in it. It's just Kraft mac and cheese, so it wasn't great to begin with. I had three bites, my stomach hurts and the taste of it made me wince. Is there any way to salvage my food?
>>
>>8197490

Just throw it out and eat something else, also what made you think that adding coffee was a good idea?
>>
>>8197500
I asked someone on Omegle and mentioned that I was drinking iced coffee. The stranger told me coffee helps with spicy food and recommended that I put it in the mac and cheese.
>>
>>8197509

Are you mentally challenged by any chance?
>>
>>8197515
Just drunk and trying not to waste food.
>>
>>8197490
Never mind, I ended up throwing it out.
>>
Great thread man. This is why I always order stuff when I'm drunk. Like the time I smoked the kitchen out when I put in a frozen pizza, fell asleep and woke up 2.5 hours later.
>>
>>8197516
A simple "yes" would have sufficed
>>
>>8197596
I mean, I put iced coffee and ketchup in my eggs before scrambling them so it's not that weird.
>>
>>8197628
>it's not that weird
yes it is, don't kid yourself
>>
>>8197652
For the sake of not seeming as dumb as I really am, I won't mention the things I've used in eggs in the past. But a little ketchup and coffee works. We put milk in eggs, why not coffee?
>>
>>8197671
>We put milk in eggs, why not coffee?
maybe because they're two completely different things?
but no, that makes sense. i mean, people put salt on their food sometimes, so why not sprinkle feces on it?
>>
>>8197709
There is milk in coffee, and I hope there isn't shit in your salt.
>>
>>8197721
>There is milk in coffee
if you put milk in it, yes
there isn't naturally milk in coffee
>>
>>8197709
Also, this.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Swedish-Egg-Coffee/
>>
>>8197745
Pepsi has to be the worst thing I've tried in eggs. I had to put the stovetop on high to boil it off.
>>
>>8197746
that's putting an egg in coffee not the other way around
>>
>>8197753
I really recommend putting just a squirt of ketchup and a splash of really light and sweet coffee in your eggs.
>>
OP, you're so lucky one stupid fuck responded to this shit-tier bait

Fuck you, and you're welcome for the bump
>>
>>8197943
This honestly is not bait, but I get why you think it is.
>>
>>8197671
We put milk in eggs, why not coffee?

Yeah I mean, I put my dick in my wife, why not a tractor?
>>
>>8197751
Dude what the fuck
How'd they turn out?
>>
>>8198104
If you do, in fact, get it please tell us; why do you think people might see this and go "oh fuck off with that shit OP"?
>>
>>8198254
Cause it not that bad, but i know pros are on here

i guess i just didn't know

i thought coffee and milk were interchangeable.
>>
>>8198244
It wasn't the sort of thing I wanted to spit out right away, but it was definitely not enjoyable. I was bored, I didn't expect it to turn out well.
>>8198301
Are you pretending to be me?
>>8198254
I get why people might be pissed off about me posting this, I guess. But I really just wanted to save my food if I could. I don't like to waste and I figured this might be the place for advice about weird shit like this.
>>
>>8198211
If I make them for breakfast tomorrow, I might post a picture of it in this thread if it's still alive. They're not bad at all. I make them 2-3 times a month.
>>
>>8197579
> Like the time I smoked the kitchen out when I put in a frozen pizza, fell asleep and woke up 2.5 hours later.
fuck me I've drank too much and done this a couple times

The first time I converted fries to coal, and the second I warped the shit out of my favorite noodle pot while also burning said noodles into the pot's existence

plz never cook wasted everyone, for yours and your cooking equipments safety and well being
>>
Dry it and use it as kindling
>>
>>8197579
>>8198561
>tfw one time I ordered a pizza and passed out and slept through the delivery

Woke up to 5 missed calls from the delivery guy. That poor kid, still feel sorry for him to this day.

On the plus side, once when I was fucking wasted I made taralli. Can't believe I pulled it off. Had no sauce in my house so I ended up dipping them in honey. Christ I was so retarded.
>>
>>8198538
Man just stop adding dramatically weird shit to your food for the lols start with basic spices and add sparingly until you figure out what's tasty
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.