[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teavana AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Teavana_Logo.svg.png (162KB, 2000x2284px) Image search: [Google]
Teavana_Logo.svg.png
162KB, 2000x2284px
Hey guys I work at a Teavana selling people overpriced tea and useless tea accessories.

Ask me anything
>>
>>8196482

What makes you think that we care about your opinion on anything?
>>
>>8196482
Do you get a discount?
>>
Is it a physically tiring job? My friend has been working there full-time for a month and has lost some weight. Wasn't overweight to begin with.

Do you get free tea?

Are the shift leads huge dicks like they are in retail/fast food?

Is it a standalone shop or one of those inside-a-mall shops?
>>
Who is the easiest to sell tea to?
>>
When exactly did you give up on life?
>>
>>8196482
What's the secret menu item item where you order it and get 15 free lemonades?
>>
>Tea and tea accessories
Are you Hank Hill?
>>
>>8196484
I don't.

>>8196486
I get 30% off on every purchase at both Teavana and Starbucks.

>>8196490
It's pretty easy imo, but I also literally pick up bodies as a second job so I might be a little biased.

The shift leaders are all really chill.

It's inside a mall.

>>8196494
BLACK MOMS! You tell them anything about how the tea will make them lose weight or "detox" and theyll buy like two pounds.

>>8196505
not yet
>>
>>8196482
Wegmans has better loose tea
/thread
>>
>>8196508
No secret menu, don't get the lemonades they're shit.

>>8196513
I am Hank Hill's Tea Selling cousin
>>
>>8196490
Also, Yeah I get free tea while I'm working. If anything goes "bad" we can also "throw it out"
if you catch my drift
>>
>>8196518
pick up bodies? what lol
>>
>>8197697
I also work for a funeral home. Doesnt pay regularly so I had to pick up something else. Have to find some way to pay for textbooks haha
>>
why do you judge me when I only come in to sample
>>
what's your favorite tea combination?
>>
>>8198760
teanon i actually have been thinking of getting a job at a funeral home near me since there looking for people how is it ?
>>
>>8196513
probably hank hill's british half brother
>>
>>8196482

I got a $25 Teavana gift card as a gift, what kind of tea would you recommend that tastes decent (given it's Teavana) and doesn't need fancy sugar etc to make it taste good?
>>
>>8198769
Don't play in and out with us, anon.
>>
>>8198788
Pineapple kona pop and body & mind. Nice and fruity with a refreshing green tea finish, the silver needle also gives it a nice texture imo.
>>
>>8198794
If you just wanna work there sometimes its really nice! Mine pays decently well and its like family. As long as you arent grossed out by bodies or seeing a lot of dead naked old people then youll be fine.
>>
>>8198839
Get some earl grey créme if youre looking for value. Or get the golden dragon, but the 25 will not cover the whole bill if you get that.
>>
LUL. Tevana is a meme.
>>
>>8196518
The mills?
>>
>>8199125
What?
>>
>>8196482
>selling people overpriced tea and useless tea accessories
Owned by Starcucks
>>
>tfw roommate used to work for teavana and loves teavana
>tfw she only likes shitty flavored mixed teas with chocolate and cranberries and shit
>tfw she hates "plain tea" and can only drink it for "health benefits"
>tfw doesn't get tea from any decent source
>tfw gagged trying to drink sencha
>tfw has to add sugar but "it's ok it's German rock sugar"
yeah she's fat how did you guess
>>
>>8199686
The only tea I cant stomach is the genmaicha. I cant into smoky rice tea.
>>
Is any of the tea worth buying? I havnt been back after I went in out of curiosity and got a ridiculous high pressure sales pitch that lasted 5 minutes trying to upsell various bullshit when I bought an oz of whatever kind of tea I wanted. No I don't want your magical Tibetan white tea Buddha balls, no I don't want your canister set, no I don't want your stupid see through kettle, no I don't want etc. Etc.

So annoying.
>>
>>8199767
Depending on how long ago this was, yeah. Weve calmed down a lot since starbucks bought us. If youre looking for a tea experience where you can see and smell the tea instead of ordering it online its pretty decent but you might find a tea shop near you that does it better. We arent the only option.
>>
File: smiling-owl-e1352312824780.jpg (62KB, 630x463px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-owl-e1352312824780.jpg
62KB, 630x463px
>>8199686
>yeah she's fat how did you guess
>>
>>8196482
google shows me you dont put milk in your tea.
explain yourself?
>>
>>8199893
I dont have an answer to this. We have cream packets but we really do need milk.
>>
>>8199585
nevermind, I thought I knew you :^)
>>
>>8200279
You might yet, what are your initials? My name starts with an N
>>
>>8196482
Anything there that is actually good? I notice there are a few diamonds in the rough at all these places.
>>
>>8200836
A lot of the tea is actually really nice. Just don't get any of the sample teas theyre always too sweet imo.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.