[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i supposed to drink the broth of my instant ramen? it tastes good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

am i supposed to drink the broth of my instant ramen? it tastes good
>>
No because it's bad for you.

It doesn't really taste that good to me either. I'll drink like a tiny bit of it but not more than that.
>>
>>8192451
>am i supposed to drink the broth of my instant ramen? it tastes good

Freedom of choice. Life is good.
>>
>>8192451
dumb frogposter
>>
I drink it sometimes, especially if I'm hung over and am craving a big salty fix
>>
File: road.jpg (255KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
road.jpg
255KB, 650x650px
>>8192451
I'll take a sip and dump the rest.
Why would you drink all of it? It's basically salt and reconstituted grease.

Now if it's nissin raoh miso flavor, i'll lick the bowl clean, that shit is good
>>
What you're tasting is the faint hint of a broth. Your body is so depraved of quality food that you're finding joy in the bland. Splurge on a can of tomato soup and apologize to yourself for stooping so low.
>>
No, it's loaded with sodium.
>>
Hang on, isn't that the point of instant ramen?

To boil the noodles and use the water and dump the spices in it all?

Then eat it all?

Are you telling me that real noodle soups doesn't use broth/noodlewater?
>>
>>8192451
I mean yeah, its broth. I'll enjoy it in cold weather, but I can't stand feeling so salty afterwards otherwise because instant ramen is pure fucking sodium.

Real ramen isn't any better, sodium-wise, in fact it's usually worse. But I'd rather eat a real food that's been intentionally prepared with better ingredients than plastic instant ramen shit.
>>
>>8192451
Do you enjoy high blood pressure? If so, then yes.
>>8192973
Instant ramen makes up for the lack of actual flavoring by filling it out with salt. In a real soup you'd have way, way less salt and way more flavor.
>>8193016
>Real ramen isn't any better, sodium-wise, in fact it's usually worse.
Source? All the ramen I've seen was made from long boiled pork/chicken bones and veggies, but I can't say I've seen a bunch of salt dumped into them.
>>
i drain the water from the ramen and make a thick salty sauce from the seasoning packet and residual moisture

best ramen
>>
File: keanuReeves-2661533642211929460.jpg (107KB, 800x825px) Image search: [Google]
keanuReeves-2661533642211929460.jpg
107KB, 800x825px
op here

i just read the label and there is 4000mg salt in a portions.

that's 1600mg sodium. it's not as bad as I thought. I'll keep drinking it.
>>
>>8192560
>replace this bag of food with this can of food
>it's good I promise
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.