[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /ck/ eating today? Made this stir fry earlier.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20161016_182218384.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_182218384.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
What is /ck/ eating today? Made this stir fry earlier.
>>
>>8192273

Lunch: PBJ
Dinner: hot dogs

I was not trying.
>>
>buying bags of vegetable medley

literally why? It's simultaneously more expensive, and less nutritious than if you bought an assortment of vegetables that you liked, cut them up, and froze them in bags. What the fuck.
>>
When I read that the first few times, I thought you said Easter

I was like wtf help me
>>
Chili with a shitload of diced jalapenos and cornbread on the side

...I should have put more jalapenos in the cornbread. Next time!
>>
File: 1469629998801.jpg (12KB, 215x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469629998801.jpg
12KB, 215x200px
>>8192273
kale chips, shitty bland risotto, and artichoke for the first time

I fucked up everything I tried to make, but learned what to do next time
>>
>>8192273
That actually looks good to me because it's so simple. Are you on a cut or something or just don't like much carbs with your meals?
>>
>>8192273

Just finished a late night snack (medium sized box of pepperoni pizza) and munching on some doritos now.

For breakfast probably going to make a fryer. 4 scrambled eggs, 3 sausages, 4 strips of bacon, 2 slices of melted cheese on toast, can of baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and a milkshake.
>>
Black coffee to blunt my hunger. My feeding window starts at noon.
>>
>>8192687
Fuck that's a lot of food for a late night snack. Breakfast aside.

Ate some sort of protein ball today to tide me over on my coffee break

Ham and salad on a brioche bun at work

Gonna have roast chicken and greek salad for dinner in about half an hour.
>>
File: flicktortilla.jpg (1007KB, 2592x1952px) Image search: [Google]
flicktortilla.jpg
1007KB, 2592x1952px
>>8192273
Made this for launch. It's my first time making these, so I'd like to ask for constructive criticism.

Unlike I had expected, they were actually somewhat decent and weren't horrible as my former first time attempts tend to be.
>>
>>8192273
Today I get my neet money so I'm going to buy some treat, any ideas?
>>
>>8192302
Who are you quoting?
>>
An Indian chicken and onion dish. Fuck if I remember the name of it, but it's from 660 Curries.
>>
>>8192689
Why?
>>
File: salmon.jpg (129KB, 1300x836px) Image search: [Google]
salmon.jpg
129KB, 1300x836px
Breakfast: Oatmeal, fruit, black coffee (same as every day)

For lunch I will have a chicken sandwich (leftover from Sunday dinner) and soup.

Dinner will be salmon, baked potato, brussels sprouts, and black bread.
>>
>>8193147
anon how do you eat brussels sprouts? I throw up even if I cook and eat them unseasoned.
>>
>>8193158
Not him, but have you tried roasting them?
>>
>>8193158
why would you eat them unseasoned you idiot

just cut them into quarters and saute them
>>
>>8193165
No, I'll try that. Thanks anon.

>>8193167
Because I don't know what sort of spices I should add. I don't like adding salt, sugar or soya sauce to my food. I can add stuff like lemon, garlic, spring onions, leek and pepper, but it seems like none of those would save the taste of Brussels sprouts
>>
>>8193189
>don't like adding salt

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>8193129
Looks fine to me. I would just fold the bottom ends up first then roll like you did on the sides so you don't have shit falling out as you eat it.
>>
>>8192687

You fat fuck
>>
>>8193189
>I don't like adding salt

like i said, idiot
>>
>>8192687
>entire pepperoni pizza
>snack
Please tell me I'm getting rused. Please.
>>
>>8192302
Where do you live where vegetables are cheaper fresh than frozen?
>>
>>8192302
This tbqh senpai
Nothing grinds my gears more than when people pass that shit off as a "healthy side"
Fuck, there are even Indian restaurants where I live that uses this shit in vegetable dishes
>>
>>8193129
If you want them to roll a bit better, don't heat the tortillas as much
>>
steak and onion pie in the oven yo
First time I've made hot water crust pastry too, gotta lube up those arteries.
>>
>>8193158
I don't really like or dislike them, I'm just trying to eat healthy so I like to include them with my meals when appropriate. What I really dislike about them is the gas, and I often eat baked beans for lunch but that has nothing on the brussels sprout.
>>
>>8193142

Intermittent fastnig
>>
I made chicken and cheese quesadillas
>>
>>8192273
Who makes stir fry without peppers?
>>
>>8194099
I do, sometimes. I like to pick up what's available to experiment. Turns out beets and radishes fry up remarkably well.
>>
File: flicktillacont.jpg (757KB, 2592x1952px) Image search: [Google]
flicktillacont.jpg
757KB, 2592x1952px
>>8192273
Second time making tortillas and I got to say it came out good. Erdinger is pretty solid, as well.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.