[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a taco bell line cook anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

ask a taco bell line cook anything
>>
>>8188241
do you take pride in your work? Is it fulfilling in any way?
>>
Do you intend to get a proper job?
>>
>>8188247
discounted food is pretty cool
>>
ever wanted to sniff your cute coworker's butthole?
>>
why do they separate cooks by who can cook things with curvature and who can't?
>>
>>8188249
how much are you allowed to eat on the clock? Do you taste your food constantly?
>>
>>8188250
yes.
>>
>>8188241
Do you realize that you're never going anywhere in life?
>>
>>8188251
they separate us by who can handle hard shells without breaking them. those guys just do the soft stuff.
>>
>>8188248
I'm eying manager job.
>>
>>8188258

Really?

You mean to tell me that some people lack the basic manual dexterity to handle hard shells without breaking them?

This has to be a joke.
>>
>>8188256
I'm in a PhD program.
>>
>>8188269
yes, i was joking. they fired that guy for breaking too many shells.
>>
I'm drunk and I'm hungry. What should I get at your drivethru?
>>
>>8188281
always get nachos bell grande and 2 tacos, if you are like me.
>>
>>8188241
I ordered a steak double dilla and while it was very delicious it was so hot and messy that I burned my mouth and got food all over my shirt and car. You guys should really be more careful when you prepare them
>>
>>8188544
You're the reasons why restaurants of all sorts have signs saying hot food is hot.
>>
OP, what's your official job title? I've seen postings for food and service "champion" positions online and was wondering if that's really what you guys are called.

btw, keep up the good work
>>
Why did you forget my fucking chalupa? Also I wanted that taco SUPREME.
>>
File: 201409_1601_bbgac.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
201409_1601_bbgac.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>8188606
Do you have the "I'd like to speak to your manager" haircut?
>>
>>8188241
Can I sub a soft taco for crunchy at no additional charge?

>recently at tbell
>order the crunchy gordita crunch combo
>girl asks if I want crunchy or soft tacos
>they've never asked and I always just take crunchy
>thrown off, after deliberation I say "......soft?"
>sure enough get soft tacos
>they were even supreme
>no extra charge

It was a good day at taco bell
>>
>>8188580
Not OP but I also work at Taco Bell. That is their term for crew members, and even though they are technically different job titles, both end up doing the same jobs.
>>
>>8188241
How do you eat taco bell
>>
Do you leave the caulk in the caulk guns and mix the sour cream in? Or does your sour cream just so happen to be dispensed by a caulk gun and also taste and digest like caulk?
>>
>>8188241
What do you do when the meat hose is broken?
>>
¿Habla español?
>>
>>8188751
So your telling me if I get a job at taco bell I can say my occupation is "food champion"?
>>
File: 1469498637720.jpg (57KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1469498637720.jpg
57KB, 640x427px
>>8188632
>order the crunchy gordita crunch combo
>girl asks if I want crunchy
>>
>>8188252
Different guy reporting in. Varies based on region, your local franchise decides what employee meals are.
In my area you basically get $6 of food free per shift, anything you want, you can do whatever you want with it.
Before that we had an employee discount, but you couldn't take food home or share it, and that was way too hard to keep track of.

>>8188269
Dorito shells are fragile as fuck. That's why they have the stupid holster.

>>8188606
Because we hate you, obviously.

>>8188754
The second one.

>>8188774
There is no meat hose. There's a weird little strainer thing that holds a taco's worth of meat. It's like a long, horizontal scoop.

>>8188874
Yes, but your title on paper might not reflect what you do. I was technically a service champion, but they had me working on food as soon as I could get trained because I wasn't a retard.

p.s. We had an actual retard taking cash. Was in a car accident and had brain damage. It was literally ALL he could do. Management wanted to get rid of him SUPER badly but they couldn't because of turnover quotas, they had to wait until some drunk coming through DT started making fun of him for being a retard and he started shouting back at the guy.
>>
>>8188241
not sure if its the same in the states, but here in leaf land we can't order hot sauce on our burritos. they refuse to put it on. i dont get it, they got them there, just put some fuckin hot sauce on the son of a bitch. but no, they have to hand me 6 packets of sauce for 2 burritos. and i drunkenly will spill something while taking apart an already rolled burrito just to squeeze some sauce on er'
>>
>>8188931
They don't have bottles of the hot sauce, fire sauce, etc. behind the counter, only packets.
To put hot sauce on your burrito they'd have to open packets and put it on themselves.
Why they don't have it in bottles is beyond me, but it's just simpler to make the customer put it on, and then they can adjust to taste as they wish.
>>
>>8188936
that is beyond me too. bull shit. just put some fuckin sauce on it and call her a day.
>>
>>8188241
what is the reason some taco bells taste like dog food, and others taste somewhat like actual beef.
>>
>>8188939
Don't be a little fucking faggot.
Just put some sauce on the end of the burrito like everybody else does.
TB tries to maximize profit and nobody's going to listen to your shitty little autistic request.
>>
>>8188942
Ingredients have a hold time and the meat is only supposed to be kept for 8 hours, then thrown out.
The important part is you're actually supposed to add water to it every so often so it maintains a certain consistency. A lot of retards completely ignore this and their beef looks like dried out dog shit by the end of their shift.
>>
>>8188946
>little fucking faggot
>TB tries to maximize profit
>autistic request

Putting hot sauce on a burrito is too hard for some people I guess. I must be autistic.
>>
>>8188946
it's not that stupid actually.
>>
I used to work at McDonalds. This was like 20 years ago when I was a college student.

Rumor was there was this taco bell that got shut down by the health department. Story was, some dude shat in the refried beans and they all served it. Supposed to be a big prank. Everybody got fired.

Does this seem plausible to you? Or more like an urban legend.
>>
>>8188953
When they don't have it in bottles, only packets, yeah. It is. It takes a lot of fucking time when district demands that orders be completed, start to finish, in 2 minutes or less.

(Now whether that actually happens is a completely different story, but the assistant managers will push times as hard as they fucking can because their bonuses depend on it. What's that, you're not cooperating with management? Enjoy your extra days off, fucker.)
>>
Can I get something without vegetables and the niggers there won't give me attitude.
>>
>>8188958
anything is possible in the fast food industry. some managers can fly.
>>
>>8188241
why do you consider yourself a line cook
>>
>>8188959
the customer is always right. get some fucking bottles of sauce.
>>
>>8188241

is that what you call yourself?
>>
>>8188241
Why did I feel so sick after eating Taco Bell. I thought Mexican food was meant to be fresh and healthy. Not in Merica' though.
>>
>>8188267
>>8188275
just kill yourself now you lying fuck

reported saged hidden
>>
>>8188241
>taco bell
>line cook

get the fuck out of here taco smell

line cook, are you shitting me. you cant be serious
>>
>>8189145
/thread
>>
>>8189039
>the customer is always right.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Do you guys really use a meat tube?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.