[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you judge people based on what they order at restaurants,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tripadvisor.png (425KB, 667x496px) Image search: [Google]
tripadvisor.png
425KB, 667x496px
Do you judge people based on what they order at restaurants, or what restaurants they like?
>>
Nah, I haven't been 16 years old for a few years now
>>
>asks if /ck/ judges people based on what they order at restaurants
>posts image clearly intended to incite an angry response at the girl in the image for wanting a well-done steak
What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>8188158
Do I judge people when they're imbeciles on /ck/? Yeah.
>>
>>8188158
>Steak with fries, a giant ass baked potato and an chocolate sundae goblet

Bitch eats more than I do, fuck.
>>
I judge people for ordering the tendie equivalent at a high-quality restaurant with interesting dishes.
>>
>>8188158
No i don't judge people by their tastes
Who gives a fuck?
I eat at good places and I eat at shit places.
>>
>>8188158
The only thing I judge by that is their tastes, not the entire person you autistic fuck.
>>
Tbh ever since I started culinary school I've started to judge how people eat their food. Anyone who orders a steak well done and is over 10 is a little bitch and anyone who orders the ground meat of over 1000 anything other than well done is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8188934
>anyone who orders the ground meat of over 1000 anything other than well done
?
>>
I judge myself because the only thing I'll eat at maccas are the nuggers and nugger meals.
>>
>>8188158
The only times I really judge people for what or where they eat is when it fits into a larger pattern of being a garbage person.

I don't mind someone I know having a craving for a big mac or whatever, or even liking big macs as a semi-regular meal. I'll happily go with friends to some pretty bad places. I even love some bad places myself, like the local chinesey buffet.

Using a couple I knew as an example of a greater pattern of garbage tastes and interests: Olive Garden twice a week. This would not bother me alone, besides being kind of stupid because pasta dishes are easy to make and cheap and Olive Garden makes shit food and it's expensive as fuck. When you add that to: going to Disneyland 1 to 2 times a year even before they had a kid, teasing me for building a multi rotor before it was a huge thing but later buying a really expensive one themselves after every youtuber in the world bought one, trying to get me to go to some hipster retro arcade/bar for overpriced pabst and shitty people when it would be more fun to play mario party or rockband or whatever casual party game with a few people at home with some nice microbrew.

I probably sound autistic as fuck, but none of these things would really bug me seperately. Taken together, it's part of a pattern of being garbage people with shit taste who have more money than sense.
>>
I make fun of my co-worker for being a picky fuck when we're going out for dinner. He doesn't mind though, and he usually shares the stuff he doesn't like with others while getting other food in return.

If someone is being a merciless bitch at a restaurant, making retarded demands then I'm going to judge.

It all depends on the setting and how they deal with it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.