[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vietnamese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1254.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1254.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Find a flaw. Protip: you can't.
>>
looks pretty boring honestly

I know they put a lot of work into it and it probably tastes pretty good but soups are one of the worst looking things on the planet. Literally never seen an appetizing soup, they all just seem so incredibly boring
>>
>>8187879
Those bright colors don't look exotic to you?
>>
>>8187909
green?

not particularly, I'd say any local "mexican" restaurant could make a much better looking meal
>>
>>8187909
>flyover states
>>
>>8187873
My biggest gripe with vietnamese is the fucking sprouts and jalapenos/chiles they put as a side dish. Also just they overuse sprouts it's ridiculous. They are in like every single vietnamese dish ever.
>>
>>8187937
I always hated sprouts as a kid, if I had laksa at a restaurant I'd ask them to take them out but I like them now. They add a nice texture but some places do probably put in too many.
>>
>>8187873
Went for a month in March, fuck I miss that Vietnamese Coffee, Spring Rolls and Pho
>>
File: 1434293234941.jpg (54KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1434293234941.jpg
54KB, 240x320px
>>8187937
those go in the soup...
>>
>>8188046
What about when you order vermicelli, faggot? They give you sprouts and peppers no matter what you order.
>>
>>8188174
No they don't.. not at any places around me anyway
>>
>>8187873
>Find a flaw. Protip: you can't.

it's pho-king gross
>>
>>8187873
>Soy in a can
>>
/v/ here, you guys have about the same shit taste in food that we do in videogames.

First off, those summer rolls look like rancid shit. Did Charlie take a shit in the middle there?

Second, that pho's broth looks like sewer water. It needs to be a lot clearer than that.

Last, where the fuck are the other condiments? There should be chili garlic paste, Sriracha, and chili garlic sauce on the table, and fried garlic if the restaurant is 9/10.
>>
reminder that it's the commie north viets who eat pho without adding anything to the soup broth(sriracha/oyster sauce)
>>
How about you go to a better restaurant, you enormous faggot. That looks like shit.
>>
>>8188174
Oh no! Free food!
>>
>>8187873

Should have ordered bun or lemongrass pork instead fampai.
>>
>>8189534

This. I love Vietnamese food but that looks like a crappy implementation of it. The plate of greens for the soup should be much, much larger and with greater variety.
>>
>>8189832
I do get those depending on how I'm feeling. A bahn mí always works for me too.
>>
>>8189486
That's bun bo hue, not pho. Silly pleb.
>>
>>8187873
>Vietnamese

Found the flaw.
>>
>>8187873
>Find a flaw. Protip: you can't.
Vietnamese inherited stick-up-the-ass snootiness from their French colonial masters. Also they have moon-faces.
>>
It looks like the shit I took this morning after eating just salads yesterday
>>
File: animu really nigga.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
animu really nigga.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>8187873
>food made by gooks
>>
>>8187873
It's not Thai
>>
The latest millennial/yuppie/hipster fad.
>>
>>8192326
How so?
>>
>>8191778
>weeb that discriminates against certain types of Asian for the crime of not being Japanese

Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>8187873
flaw: it's third world dirt farmer crap made by gooks.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.