[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you have to accommodate the one idiot going keto/paleo/vegan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 5146936661_e0069c98f9_o.jpg (799KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
5146936661_e0069c98f9_o.jpg
799KB, 1000x667px
>when you have to accommodate the one idiot going keto/paleo/vegan
>>
>>8187736
>when your server doesn't have the balls to call you out
>when you're a entrepreneur, can afford to be in the best shape of your life, and free to do whatever
>when they stress the small shit

I can go all day, loser.
>>
>he doesn't like experimenting

It forces me to be creative
>>
File: deluxe-bbq-sauce-500x500.png (734KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
deluxe-bbq-sauce-500x500.png
734KB, 500x500px
>>8187736
This stuff is vegan. That's all your getting at my BBQ.
>>
>>8187736
Is there a reason why you HAVE to do it? Or are you just too much of a pussy to not invite them / tell them off / tell them to bring their own shit?

I don't mind accommodating people as long as it doesn't create a ton of extra work or simply isn't possible. If a vegetarian friend came over on chili night he'd best bring his own food. I could roast him up some sides but the chili is going to have meat in it. Vegans that demand their own grill or demand a meat free barbeque can obviously fuck off, but I'm not friends with people that behave like that anyways.
>>
File: 01-Office-Potluck-2011.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
01-Office-Potluck-2011.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>>8187847
As a host I would really hesitate to tell someone to bring their own shit, it's a bit unwelcoming.

Easier to add a plain salad and a side of nuts and cheese for those populations.
>>
>>8187864
Probably a cultural thing, I mean I'd ask them specifically what they'd want if they were friends. And usually more reasonable people would bring something with them if they knew their diet wasn't easy to accommodate.

I will most likely never be in the situation where I have to cater to a person with an obsessive self imposed diet though, because I don't associate with those kinds of people.
>>
>tfw your gf starts the FODMAP diet
>good reason as she really suffers from 'below stomach' problems after eating
>fodmap basically eliminates certain product groups which are slowly reintroduced.
>but first, 2 months without

>no fructose, so NO MOST FRUIT
>no onions
>no garlic
>barely any tomatoes
>about 50% of vegetables is banned
>no dairy
>no gluten
>as onion and garlic is prohibited, basically no sauce or basis can be bought as they all contain this

Goddamn it was difficult. Glad its nearly over though, she farts a lot less though which is good.
We got creative in cooking though, thats for sure. SO MUCH CORN
>>
>>8187736
>entertaining people
>cooking special shit for them

they eat what gets made for everyone or they don't eat anything. the end.
>>
>>8187864
They won't hesitate to tell you they're not eating what you cooked though
>>
>>8187882
When I did FODMAPs I basically breathed bok choy and cucumber.
>>
>>8187736

I simply don't do it. Weirdos can eat around the bits they don't like or go hungry.
>>
>>8187882
>your gf starts the FODMAP diet

No need to read further, you numale femiturd.
>>
Cooking around keto isn't hard. Just get a juicy steak done and that's that.
>>
I don't ever have to. It's their responsibility to decide what they want to eat or not....

I generally cook for myself and those who also want to eat the food I cook, so it's never an issue....I don't do like formal dinner parties or anything, it's just like "oh I'm making tacos, you want some? Fine I'll make you some too"

I don't ever fully understand these scenarios where for some reason people here are seemingly forced to cook for other people who don't want to eat their food
>>
>>8187736
I feel like keto is the easiest to provide for

just feed them meat. easy.
>>
File: christmas dinner.jpg (259KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
christmas dinner.jpg
259KB, 1024x1024px
>>8188214
>>
No you don't. They need to accommodate their friends, not the other way around. If they're cool about stuff generally, I'm sure you'd be happy to fix something with them in mind if you invite them to a dinner party. Otherwise, if someone wants to be an asshole with their dietary choices, they've pretty much uninvited themselves from dinners with anyone not of their persuasion.

I used to try to accommodate the vegans when I placed pizza orders. You know what happened? They didn't eat them. So fuck those guys. They can feed themselves, and then join you for the other evening activities. Or they can have no friends.
>>
>>8187736
We all know it's only the vegan acting like a cunt
Keto/Paleo fags will eat either before or after showing up
>>
>>8187736
Lol i know her
>>
If you ain't eating what I'm cooking, you ain't eating.
>>
>>8188240
basically this

no one is entitled to anything.

I'm vegetarian and I try to keep it as out of the way as possible. I'll just not eat if I'm at a place where there isn't anything I would eat. It shouldn't be a big deal. Entitled asses are the bane of my existence
>>
>tfw have seizures
>keto diet has saved me

fuck you, op
>>
>>8188184
Did it help though?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.