[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waffles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: something waffles.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
something waffles.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
What are some nice recipes that include waffles? For breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Everything has to include waffles as the primary ingredient to some degree.

I need some ideas.
>>
>>8187554
Are you asking for waffle batter recipes, or recipes that include cooked waffles as a part of a dish?
>>
>>8187558
Recipes that include waffles..

For example.. chicken and waffles. You know
>>
>>8187554
make a bunch of crepes
freeze
take a few out when you want breakfast every morning
>>
>>8187580
Oh, ok.

Try chicken and waffles, pretty good.
>>
too much sugar...
>>
File: 1469777283473.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469777283473.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>8187597
Never thought of trying that before... wooow
>>
>>8187554
is it common in the uk to serve scoops of ice cream on waffles? saw a video with ice cream on waffles in the uk.
>>
>>8187628
You sure that was not butter? My dude
>>
>>8187641
nah it was this ice cream on waffles shop that had a food challenge. seems like a good idea t b h considering we have waffle cones in america
>>
cum on them
>>
>>8187554

make grilled cheese sandwich or apple pie in waffle maker
>>
>>8187932
Is that just getting to the fly overs? I miss 2011
>>
File: 1328733040444.png (162KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1328733040444.png
162KB, 424x318px
>>8187554
>stay over my mom's place
>wake up get a shower the next morning
>go down stairs
>"I made you some waffles."
>oh boy fucking waffles
>start eating
>get a pork-like meat taste
>think to self maybe she use grease or something on the machine instead of cooking spray
>Cut into waffle again
>chuck of meat in the waffle
>It's turkey ham
>"What the fuck?"
>this has to be some kind of joke
>remember my mom is incapable of practical jokes
>confused and mad but hungry so I pick the turkey ham out and finish the waffles
>realize I can't trust my mom anymore she's obviously losing her mind
>my face sitting at the table alone the entire time
>>
>>8187610
Also, waffles with butter and syrup is pretty tasty.
>>
>>8188548
Why did the turkey taste like pork?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.