[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work Lunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1476146728133.jpg (351KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
1476146728133.jpg
351KB, 800x499px
What do you do for a work Lunch? I'm not traveling anymore and don't feel like eating out every day, and I don't really know how to have a tasty easy work Lunch. What do you do /ck/? Ideas?
>>
I eat the shops sawdust off the floor.
>>
>>8187072
>eating lunch

When will this meme end?
>>
>>8187072

guac.
>>
>eat free food around the office
>eat leftovers from previous night's dinner
>eat out

In that order.
>>
>>8187072
Pack a sandwich, chips, a fruit cup and an apple or other fruit/vegetables like celery or something

Use different sauces on the sandwich to keep it from getting boring
>>
If I'm not eating leftovers, I prepare some kind of vegetable/side/salad with some kind of easy to microwave meat that I buy in bulk from Costco or Sams Club.
>buffalo chicken strips
>chinese style chicken (kung pao, orange, teriaki)
>pre-cooked grilled chicken breast/thigh

Then you can make:
>burritos
>various types of salad with meat on top
>hot sandwiches
You could also prepare a lot of some kind of cheap side like rice or potatoes for dinner one night and then use that as a side with random meat pairing throughout the week.

Some people I used to know would just bring a can of soup to work.
>>
>>8187072
The best looking brownbag lunch in the breakroom refrigerator that someone else brought from home.
>>
>>8187204
i find with lunches like this your still hungry after...
>>
File: 1476136243515.jpg (55KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1476136243515.jpg
55KB, 200x267px
>>8187177
Nice double 7s. Kek bless you and your jeb memes.
>>
>>8187350

Thanks Mr. Grinch.

I like your profile picture.
>>
File: jeb.jpg (97KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
97KB, 800x606px
>>8187072

Jeb surge when?
>>
File: Wish-You-Were-Here.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wish-You-Were-Here.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
>>8187072
what is he doing
>>
>>8187072
Is that Jeb shaking Cruz' hand at a Dunkin's?
>>
I bring a pack of ramen and a can of Campbell's beef vegetable soup. Boil the noodles then add the soup. It's filling and only costs $1.50.
>>
File: 16b.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
16b.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>8187072
>coworker asks if I want to pitch in for pizza
>say no
>eat some anyway
>>
>>8187072
Leftovers
>>
Buy a sandwich because I work at walmart
>>
I would eat an ice cream from the liquor store every day when I worked in retail. Worked there for about a year and a half
>>
>>8188007
kek. Bueno americano.
>>
It's Sunday night here
I just cooked pea and ham soup in the pressure cooker and fed 3 adults, with the left overs I've got 5 lunches for the week.

Last week I cooked some chicken thighs, diced them up and made sandwiches with salad

It's not difficult to spend an hour or 3 on a Sunday afternoon to prepare an entire week worth of lunches
>>
>>8187931
Yeah with over 9000 milligrams of sodium
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.