[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Buttermilk Biscuits w/Gravy Recipe I've used a plethora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: buttermilk-biscuits.jpg (360KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
buttermilk-biscuits.jpg
360KB, 1024x820px
Need Buttermilk Biscuits w/Gravy Recipe
I've used a plethora of online recipes w/each sucking ass and never being yummy
>1st time on /ck/
>No sticky?
>Browsed to no avail
Looking for advice
>>
Fuck off faggot
>>
File: shufflin duke.gif (2MB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
shufflin duke.gif
2MB, 500x313px
>>8186712
out of all the possible things in this world to cook, why would you think that particular dish would be included in a compendium on a cooking subsection of an anime board.

and why would you think that a place inhabited mostly by neckbeard shitheads who think mcdonalds is the platonic ideal of food would ever have anything better than websites devoted to things like that?
>>
>>8186729
damn, good advice, thanks
>>8186738
i have no idea what this website is
>>
I'd help but you asked for a sticky so fuck your self
>>
>>8186742
sticky usually tells me where to go to >>8186729
>>
>>8186712
bump
what purpose does /ck/ have? just posting pictures of food so nerds can tug it out to high res pics of burritos?
>>
>>8186759
you could make a variation of that statement for every board on this website
>>
>>8186744
Why would we need a sticky to tell people to fuck off when we can just tell them to fuck off?
>>
>>8186773
let me clarify
sticky usually gives a resource for fucking off, rather than wasting your time & mine by making a thread requiring you to tell me to fuck off
but i will eventually fuck off
>>
here you go OP

and as always en-joy!
>>
>>8186712

Alton Brown has a good buttermilk biscuit recipe. Always fluffy and good.

Sausage gravy

Brown breakfast sausage in small amount of oil. Sprinkle in a Tbs of flour for each 1/2 lb sausage. Stir and let brown a few minutes. Add milk, half and half or cream. Simmer 10 minutes until flour taste is gone and gravy thickens. If too thick add more liquid. Add a lot of fresh ground black pepper. Serve over biscuits.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x384px
>>8186712
>two cups AP flour
>six tbsp butter, cold and cubed
>1/4 tsp baking soda
>1 tbsp baking powder
>1 tbsp sugar (the original recipe uses half a cup of sugar if you want to be as fat as a real life southerner)
>1 tsp salt
>1 cup buttermilk

Sift the dry ingredients together. Cut in the butter. Add buttermilk and mix gently until it just comes together. Turn out onto floured surface, flatten and fold over itself five times, while carefully avoiding overworking the dough. Roll to desired thickness, cut biscuits, and bake at 450 for ten to fifteen minutes. If you have the biscuits touching each other they'll rise more and be fluffier.
>>
>>8186773
post of the day
>>
>>8186827
>>8186807
/salute
ty champions of the internet
>>
>>8186858
If this is OP, I've got your salute right here, you numbnutted fuckwad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.