[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buffets: the good, the bad and the ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
buffets. got an opinion on 'em? stories?
>>
>>8185631
This story. This fucking story right here: http://pastebin.com/SNpGhZbG
And it's based on a visit to Golden Corral.
>>
You piece of shit making fun of people you're probably some fat fuck trying to make yourself feel better well fuck you ass hole kill yourself already

Sage
>>
>>8186766
you ok?
>>
>>8186769
he's just mad OP posted a picture of his wife
>>
>>8186815
Mek
>>
Piss on her all you want but all she has is salad, shes cutting down
>>
I was at a Wedding last weekend, and their dinner was a full buffet.

Now,this was a REALLY nice wedding. Very formal. Very opulent. Fancy decor,gorgeous venue, etc etc.
The food at the buffet was also VERY good. Really nice dishes, fancy foods, everything tasted great and the whole thing was a really fun and pleasant affair.

But having a buffet style dinner just clashed SO hard with how nice everything else was. A hundred guests in suits and dresses all lining up and passing around tongs and plates...really expensive food set out in troughs and cafeteria style warming trays...it was just a shame that it was so "déclassé" compared to the rest of the evening.

My marinated mushrooms, roasted potatoes, salads, lamb, etc were all wonderful. It doesn't change that I had to pick them out of a big metal bucket under a heating lamp. It just felt a bit "off.". Oh well.
>>
>>8185631
>Fat cunt bypassing the salad to go straight to dessert
>>
File: 210px-Le_bal_paré.jpg (13KB, 210x125px) Image search: [Google]
210px-Le_bal_paré.jpg
13KB, 210x125px
>>8186962

Hmph! How gauche! Let them serve cake next time.
>>
File: 1474745902595.png (145KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474745902595.png
145KB, 600x480px
>>8185631
Cheap, not good food at a decent price. It's okay.
>>
I work with a woman who speaks mostly Spanish and the other day she mentioned a buffet. She pronounced the 't' in buffet like the 't' in cat and I thought it was kinda cute.
>>
>>8186962
Yeah, that is pretty weird.
>>
>>8186975

I'm all for making fun of walking hamshanks but she has a salad on her plate
>>
>>8188041
That probable deception is even worse.
I work with a fat bitch whose partner brings her in a huge bag of KFC, McDonald's or Burger King EVERY SINGLE DAY for lunch.
Last Christmas at the end of year work function we went to a restaurant where we all feasted as the company was covering the bill.
She ordered a salad and water, ate half and claimed she was full. I can just imagine her mouth watering watching us all eat huge juicy steaks and chocolate self-saucing pudding.

She was at least as large as the hammy in OP's picture.
>>
>>8188096
I always wonder that about the big bloaters at my work. They keep up this veneer of being normal respectable people just like everyone else but I know when they get home every day they must get down to some really disgusting shit to be that fat.
Like okay I used to be about 30kg overweight and that was because I didn't exercise or even have a job, only ate frozen shit, junk food and beer. How the actual fuck do you get to like 300 pounds?
Fat people, generally women, who still try and stay fashionable with nice clothes, makeup and expensive haircuts also annoy me. Literally putting lipstick on a pig. I have more respect for the ones who have clearly just given up and aren't embarrassed to admit it.
>>
>>8188134
>They keep up this veneer of being normal respectable people just like everyone else but I know when they get home every day they must get down to some really disgusting shit to be that fat.
Yeah, sometimes they can't even hide it
>300lb girl ate an entire loaf of bread during my 11am class friday morning
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.