[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Litchi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1_lichee.jpg (2MB, 3157x2138px) Image search: [Google]
1_lichee.jpg
2MB, 3157x2138px
Do you like Litchi?
I'm not sure it counts as an afrodisiac, but it does resemble a certain bodypart in looks and texture.
>>
>>8185383
i like it.

anything can be called an aphrodisiac. thats just a buzzword people use to sell "exotic" foods.
>>
>>8185383
A butt?
>>
>>8185403
More the frontend.
>>
>>8185383
> but it does resemble a certain bodypart in looks and texture

You should see a doctor.
>>
>>8185408
You mean your tongue doesn't look like that?
>>
>>8185414
No, because I'm not a cat.
>>
>>8185383

lychee fruit has the same flavor profile as floral IPA beer
>>
>>8185383
had a few just once

reminded me of grapes, so i decided it wasn't worth the effort
>>
>>8185383
Tastes like toilet cakes smell.
>>
>>8185572

I'm a sensitive person though so that kinda hurt my feelings.
>>
>>8185517

you're objectively wrong, you dumbass

next time you drink a session ipa with a lower ABV and less malt/more fruity or citrusy hops, think about lychee.

think the inverse when eating lychee. it's the same flavor profile.
>>
>>8185603

no.. not even.

if this is b8 then it's a solid 8/10, if not then you're a 10/10 dumbass.

>double IPA
>triple IPA
>90 minute hopped IPA
>black IPA
>barrel aged IPA

no, dude. i'm just talking about the budweisers of the IPA style of beer.
>>
>>8185383

A scrotum?
>>
fuck.. this >>8185624 was supposed to be directed toward captain faggot at >>8185612
>>
>>8185644

no, i honestly don't care that much.. you're just being argumentative.
>>
>>8185665

no way, jose..

i just made an observation and connected two different things that have the same flavor profile. i don't know shit about beer.

lychee
>sweet
>bitter
>floral
>citrus
>tannic

IPA
>sweet
>bitter
>citrus
>floral
>fruity

you're being such a thick headed dipshit right now; buy a tin of lychee fruit and a 22 oz non malty IPA and then let's pick up this convo again
>>
>>8185383
Yeah I kind of imagine I'm sucking out someone's eyeball when I eat these.
>>
>>8185383
>but it does resemble a certain bodypart in looks and texture.
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>8185383
I had fun learning how to peel and eat them. But don't eat the seeds, I was given fair warning on that
>>
>>8185383
I had fresh lychees exactly one time and I thought they were really nifty and good tasting. They had a kind of grapey taste. I've been absolutely unable to find them ever since that. By this point I'm probably overhyping them but god dammit I wanna have them again
>>
>>8185682
Lychees aren't bitter or tannic

Stop eating tinned lychee
>>
>>8185383

It was a decent manga
>>
I'm Vietnamese motherfucker, hell yeah!
>>
>>8185383
No, it does not. Not every circle and sphere resembles a specific body part. That's just your brain. Come on now.
>>
>>8185876

i've never had fresh lychee, but the ones i have had definitely have a really complicated flavor. they're not "bitter" in the traditional sense, but they hit on that part of your tongue the same way a lighter IPA does. it's its own unique flavor as far as fruit goes.

you're right, they aren't tannic. that was wrong of me to say.
>>
>>8185383
I eat it every year because I get a fuckton of it from friends and family. Lychee trees everywhere here.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.