[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITE PEOPLE FOOD DAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3282.jpg (183KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3282.jpg
183KB, 960x1280px
today we celebrate white people food, /ck/. show me your most deliciously bland, hearty meals.

pic related, today's dinner: roast ham with parsley sauce, greens and piccalilli
>>
haha white people xd
>>
>>8184277

that looks delicious thou
>>
File: White-7-150x150.jpg (1KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
White-7-150x150.jpg
1KB, 150x150px
Ethiopian Food
>>
>>8184277
I never understood white people's obsession with ham on the holidays, but your pic looks fantastic.
Recipe, please?
>>
Subhumans have unevolved palates so have to overwhelm dishes with a metric shit ton of pungent seasonings and palate raping spices.
>>
>>8184277
Good honest rustic British food
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (96KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
96KB, 590x590px
I could eat this every meal.
>>
>>8184307
It's because they're not smart enough to invent the fridge.
>>
>>8184325
This is also true.
>>
File: IMG_3287.jpg (129KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3287.jpg
129KB, 1280x960px
>>8184305

nay worries m8. take an unsmoked gammon joint and soak it for a few hours or overnight. take roughly chopped onions, celery, carrot, garlic, some thyme tarragon and parsley stalk, coriander seed, cloves, mustard and fennel seeds and a little honey and put them in a pot. cover with water and bring to a simmer for 20 mins. put the gammon in and leave on very low for about an hour (i stuck a thermometer in and killed the heat when it hit 60C then let it sit for a while)

take the gammon out and take the skin off then score the fat cap.

heat the oven to around 200C. put mustard, apricot jam, honey and about a cup of the gammon liquor in a pot with two star anise and reduce to a glaze. glaze the ham, stud with cloves and put in the oven for around 20 mins, basting if necessary.

the parsley sauce is a basic white sauce, i used half milk and half the liquor from the gammon as the stock, then put in lemon juice and chopped parsley.

the greens are blanched broccoli, roughly chopped lettuce, leftover boiled potatoes and peas sweated briefly in butter then a little of the parsley sauce and lots of black pepper added in at the end.
>>
>>8184307
Gaijin eat shitty sugar sauce on every ting haha FATASS fat fucking vanillas
>>
>>8184339
Really jelly I'm not eating that right now.

Why are you so down on yourself though, that ham sounds far from bland.
>>
>>8184339
Wtf is a "gammon?"
>>
>>8184277
Why do Americans define everything by skin colour? It's weird.
>>
>>8184382
#OBSESSED
>>
>>8184277
>implying any of that looks bad or bland

t. non-white
>>
>>8184382
it wasn't so bad in the 90s

might be the internet's fault
>>
File: t. white people.png (143KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
t. white people.png
143KB, 500x484px
>>
>>8184295
Dude you forgot the picture
>>
lol non-whites are eternally shitter shattered. It's like all the "Why do Americans do X" threads created by Europeans.
>>
>lol why do white people eat white food hahah get it they're both white LMAO
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.