[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that people talk shit about that are actually delicious.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: SPAM-Less-Sodium-455.png (373KB, 455x379px) Image search: [Google]
SPAM-Less-Sodium-455.png
373KB, 455x379px
Things that people talk shit about that are actually delicious.
>>
File: 20161014_075023.jpg (2MB, 2157x1439px) Image search: [Google]
20161014_075023.jpg
2MB, 2157x1439px
>>
so when are you going to post the first delicious thing?
>>
>>8184091
Who talks shit about SPAM and where are they? I'll fight them. Never mind, found them...

>>8184095
I'll fucking fight you.
>>
Ketchup
>>
California Rolls.

People snub them as low-tier or plebbish Sushi, but damn it I like them a lot. They just taste GOOD.
I eat tons of other Sushi as well, raw/sashimi and exotic stuff, no worries. I just like California Rolls TOO and kinda wish people would stop rolling their eyes at them.
>>
File: l.superdawg-chicago-hot-dog.jpg (91KB, 775x581px) Image search: [Google]
l.superdawg-chicago-hot-dog.jpg
91KB, 775x581px
>>8184091
Hot Dogs are Underrated.
>>
Licorice
>>
roastie
>>
>>8184091
yeah spam is pretty fucking good but I've only ever had it straight out if the tin in sandwiches
I'm sure it's much better if you fry it in a pan or something
>>
Poutine in the states. Hamplanets will have a look of revulsion when you describe it, but then put gravy and cheese on mashed potatoes no problem. Just try it once you ignorant fucks.

Source: am american with family in canada.
>>
This might just be my family, but cranberry sauce with turkey at thanksgiving. We never had it growing up, but I went to friends house for thanksgiving once as an adult and that shit blew my mind. I make some every year now and always get comments from my mom, cousins, etc. If they tried it, I bet they would like it.
>>
>>8184558
this guy knows whats up
>>
>>8184729
That shit is good. Homemade or the jelly stuff out of the can, I don't care, it's all great. A little bit of everything together with cranberry sauce is amazing.
>>
Offal of various kinds.
>>
>>8184091
shit isnt even pork anymore. less sodium has chicken. disgusting
>>
>>8184257
>Who talks shit about SPAM
People who have never had it

>>8184544
California rolls aren't shit on because it's not tasty, it's shit on because there's nothing good in them. "Here's your blob of cream cheese surrounded by rice!"
>>
>>8184726
>Soaked, soggy, nasty fries slathered in gravy
It only tastes good because you're eating a gallon of fat. Poutine is the lowest tier food you could possibly have, second only to those nasty boxes of turk food you can get in the UK that they, again, drench in five gallons of garlic sauce
>>
>>8184091
People only talked shit about SPAM because it used to be poor people food.
>>
>>8184917
>used to be
>>
>>8184911
Poutine is good. If the fries are cooked right in canola oil with kennebec potatoes they dont get soggy. You just have to get a small portion. Sorry they dont come in buckets you fat fuck.
>>
>>8184932
Canned meat is not as cheap as it used to be, unless you buy the off-brand stuff from a dollar store. It's a much better deal to just buy canned tuna, it has a higher protein count anyway.
>>
>>8184911
> second only to those nasty boxes of turk food you can get in the UK that they, again, drench in five gallons of garlic sauce
I bet you think masculinity is toxic and shave your legs too fag
>>
>>8184944

It's not cheap at all, at least in the UK.
Any good meat market today should be able to give you the same weight or better in sirloin for the cost of a can of corned beef.
>>
File: pork comparison.png (362KB, 1326x1007px) Image search: [Google]
pork comparison.png
362KB, 1326x1007px
>>8184944
This.

Pic related might be a bad example though because these Tesco pork chops seem absurdly cheap. I bought them and they were fine, so I don't know if they're a loss-leader but I can't imagine they're making much profit.

Packed my freezer full of pork chops for about 4 quid.
>>
>>8184904
> California roll
> cream cheese

Wait wat?
>>
>>8184904
>"Here's your blob of cream cheese surrounded by rice!"
>cream cheese
The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>8184932
For what it is, it's too expensive. It shouldn't be the same price as cuts of actual meat that's not in a can.
>>
>>8184998
Yep, and that's why I don't buy Spam.
I do like to get the singles when they're on sale though, theyre great for picnics, hikes or camping.
>>
>>8184904
>Cream cheese in a roll
Pls no
>>
Subway idk about you guys in America but here in Canada it's delicious
>>
>>8185000
>>8185017
The 'sushi' around here has cream cheese in the California rolls. It doesn't bother me as much as Safeway's fucking siracha sauce drizzled over everything.

Like, motherfucker, I can understand the cream cheese with veggies, but you DO NOT mix fucking Sorcha with fish unless it's some weird Mexican taco
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.