[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what drink is this i know you alcoholics recognize it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

what drink is this
i know you alcoholics recognize it
>>
Well the bottle is kind of gay and there's an urban youth in the background so that narrows it down to some shitty liqueur.
>>
>>8181968
its a type of faggot elixir.
>>
>black
its cristal or some kind of malt
>>
>>8181968
I think it is some shitty liquier like hypnotic, so cognac and other stupid shit. It probably has an ab of 30 to 40% and is very sweet.
>>
>>8182022
Why do most blacks have such awful taste in alcohol?
>>
File: ya dingus.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ya dingus.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>8182043
The black guys I've drank with only ever saw alcohol as a way to get drunk, and to just suffer through it to get the buzz.

One nigga just poured like 8 shots of vodka in a cup with a little water and just forced himself to occasionally take gulps.

You should have seen the delight on his face when I made him a margarita and a white russian.
>>
>>8182055
yeah they really do tho

all my friends in highschool drank old english because it's cheap
>>
>>8182055
I had my brother in law try some middle shelf bourbon instead of the bottom shelf brandy he always drinks and his eyes lit up. Im also slowly getting him into beer.
>>
>>8182043
When I was stationed in Korea in the early '80's the blacks would drink this godawful shit called "Oscar" which was essentially a sweet, effervescent mixture of sugar, fruit flavoring, formaldihyde, grain alcohol, and soda water at about 40% alcohol. The smell alone made you gag.
>>
>>8181968

ciroc red berry in the background, probably something like a peach alcopop

>>8182043

black guy i knew brought Alize to a party. everyone else brought upmarket beer. he had an MBA from Michigan, and i was just thinking "he brought Alize, just like from a rap song"
>>
>>8182055
ayyy that's sorta me, just not black. I've gotten better tho. I mix things and try not to sip so fast
>>
File: 1472062554656.jpg (22KB, 234x361px) Image search: [Google]
1472062554656.jpg
22KB, 234x361px
>>8182918
>just like from a rap song
>>
File: 1452583113468.jpg (69KB, 823x606px) Image search: [Google]
1452583113468.jpg
69KB, 823x606px
>>8182043

Their taste in alcohol is as shitty and desperate as their taste in women.
>>
>>8182043
Rapper emulation
Not having good liquors in nearby stores
Getting parents shitty taste in liquor which was fueled by poverty
>>
File: ciroc.png (337KB, 665x423px) Image search: [Google]
ciroc.png
337KB, 665x423px
>>8181968
Judging by the flowers and the bottle and the background you could assume it's sake.
But the color leads to believe it's something else. And anything with that color isn't normally drank without adding it to something. So assuming it is even alcohol... its probably a liquor, a flavored liquor.
If anything else, and unless this is some professional photo, this could be a flat beer.

The bottle in the back though is Ciroc. So yeah, tha bottle in the front is probably some kind of mixing liquor.
>>
>>8186027
Though sake is traditionally held in ceramic bottles, and I can't say he color matches.
It could be a white wine or whisky since it has that cork. It's just the bottle design is throwing me off.
But that bottle design is usually for soda or beer. And these styles of bottles aren't typically mass produced, so it's probably some special spirit or liquor that you would find in a display case or top shelf.

I could be allllllllllllll wrong though.
>>
I was going to say qream but I don't think it comes in that bottle shape

I'm actually stumped it must be something I've never heard of
>>
Nog Ale.
>>
maybe it's just a generic twist cork bottle that istockphoto uses or whatever
>>
File: download_3.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download_3.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
I'll guess an alize bottle on the left. Definitely ciroc bottle on the right. And a negro in the background
>>
>>8186561
Unless alize changed their bottles or its a special edition design, it's not alize.
>>
>>8186612
m8, they were just giving their best attempt at a joke about the color of the man's skin. rest of the joke doesn't matter desu
>>
>>8186624
I thought the negro part was the joke
>>
>Nigga sippin apple juice to keep his djing TIGHT
Nothing wrong with that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.