[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me cook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (205KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
205KB, 1600x1066px
I have chicken breast and pasta n i want to cook a meal. I'm probably going to the store on the weekend to get any ingredients I need. Anything i could add to make a better meal?

I usually cook my chicken like pic, with garlic and salt. Any ideas what kind of sauce i can make that goes well with that?

Thanks.
>>
Chicken piccata
Get yourself a lemon and go nuts
>>
>cook chicken like usual
>add some sour cream when it's done cooking and scrape the bottom of the pan (lightly if non-stick) so the rendered juices will mix in it
Wala
>>
>>8181949

Slice open chicken breast to make a pocket. Be careful not to cut all the way through, flatten out a bit if necessary.

Stuff with crushed garlic, finely chopped mushrooms, goats cheese and spinach.

Wrap in streaky bacon, wrap again in pancetta.

Oven bake at 200c for 30 mins.

Discard pasta, it's for fags.

Serve with asparagus, and a white wine jus.
>>
>>8181949
Chicken and pasta shouldn't be served together.
>>
>>8182023
Op here. Pasta is cause I'm poor and it's cheap. Because I'm poor, i have no idea where to get goat cheese, is there another kind of cheese that works?
>>
>>8182309
Any generic white cheese will work, if you've parm on hand mix that with the shredded cheese. A variation on among theme because you say you don't have much cash: make pocket in breast, mix spinach, minced garlic, minced ham or bacon, or prosciutto, spam, etc., with cheese/parm mix, and some Dijon mustard, pack it & tie up tit. Bread tit in panko or what ever stale bread you have on hand mixed with some dried parsely and bake.
>>
>>8182309
Didn't really answer your question. Brown chicken in butter in a non stick skillet, remove to another skillet and pop in oven. Add our some shallot to the first pan and let soften, add some mushrooms and a bit of chicken broth and white wine/vermouth, reduce. Add cream & thyme, s&p, reduce. Slice and add chicken and juices. serve over pasta or rice.
>>
chicken pasta only works with a cream sauce

so, you can reduce some milk, add butter
>>
>>8181949

Bro. Stir fry. Flatten chicken, slice into thin strips, cook in olive oil, add vegetables, add soy sauce, bada fuckin boom. Delicious near-instant healthy meal.
>>
>>8182309
>>8182413
& other cheap starches are potatoes and rice. Stock your larder with herbs & spices, you can make anything from Spanish to Malayan on a budget.
>>
>>8182449

Stock his larder? What are we in fuckin 12th century camelot over heyah?
>>
Roll the diced chicken in seasoned flour then sautee in butter. Once the chicken is browned add a little but of that flour so there isn't anymore butter and you have a roux. Let that cook a bit then add chicken stock and let that cook down. Add some cream and broccoli if you're feeling dangerous.
>>
>>8181949
chicken absorbs flavour like a sponge so soak it in lemon and soy already overnight.
>>
>>8182309
Don't worry about it. Just make piccata like another anon said.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.