[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PIZZA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13

I want your most interesting/weird pizza topping combos
Something good not weird just for the sake of weird
Your can also post your personal favorites
I make a ton of pizza and I just wanna try new shit
Pic related, made strawberry, goat cheese and balsamic pizza ones it was surprisngly good.
>>
File: spamchovy.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spamchovy.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>8181819
I DONT LIKE SPAM!
>>
>anything sweet on a pizza
Yuck.
>>
>>8181812
goat cheese is goat. I love "this guy" pizza from pink's pizza. also tomatoes on pizza are great.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I'm partial to olives, anchovies and fresh tomato slices myself.
>>
The Papa John's bonanza is pretty good
>>
>>8182328
Never got this meme. Would eat that tasty Pizza any day.
>>
How do you guys manage to make good homemade pizza? I always fuck it up, maybe something with it being high altitude?
>>
>>8182339
What do you fuck up? I eyeball everything and it still comes out tasty. There is hardly anything you can fuck up with Pizza, you just need the right ingredients.
>>
>>8182346
Part of it is sauce, I've tried a lot of recipes and can't get a good one.

Dough also acts funny at 7000 feet. Idk what it is, but it's always too chewy or doesn't hold the pizza properly
>>
>>8182350
Do you put the dough at least a day into the fridge?
>>
>>8182358
Usually night before and make it at lunch next day, or at lunch and make it for dinner
>>
This is probably going to sound really gross, but it's actually good.

Black olives, green pepper, and sausage, on a thin pizza crust, with red sauce and mozzarella cheese.

I know, I know, it sounds really gross, but if you give it a try you might like it too.
>>
>>8182407
>mozzarella
How do you prepare this for the pizza? Do you buy already dry mozzarella?
>>
File: 1313346028981.jpg (12KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
1313346028981.jpg
12KB, 200x320px
>>8182416
>buying dry 'zarella
>current year

kek mah ziggy niggy, you riggy dissapointediddy
>>
>>8182425
That's why I ask because wet mozarella doesn't really melt well and just leaves a mess.
>>
>>8181812
if you havent put canned spaghetti/baked beans onto a pizza you need to. everybody needs to try that at least once in their lives.
>>
>>8182433
oh i don't know anything about 'zarella, i was just baiting you. why doesn't moist 'zarella melt well?
>>
>sauce hollondaise
>champignons
>onions
>paprika
>chickenstrips

not really weird but tasty AF
>>
>>8182468
Because it's high in moisture, retard. By heating it you seperate the contained moisture which results in a watery pizza and soggy cheese clumps.
>>
File: MjAxMy0zODA5MjUxNDA0NTM4OWM0.png (41KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
MjAxMy0zODA5MjUxNDA0NTM4OWM0.png
41KB, 420x294px
>>8182493
>heat evaporates water
>'za ends up not soggy
>evaporated water moisturizes the cursted food on the roof of your oven, causing it fall down on your 'za, adding flavor

hmmm....
>>
File: LeesClam.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
LeesClam.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>8181812
I love a good clam pie at Lee's in Staten Island.
>>
>>8182503
If you want to do this you need to build the whole Pizza for the single purpose to do this since you will need to use extremely high temperatures so anything with a thicker crust is already a no go. Even then, you need to remove a good chunk of the moisture beforehand if it's high moisture mozzarella. Since Mozzarella melts really fast it's good to just put it on the Pizza in the last few minutes of cooking.
>>
File: bad boi.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bad boi.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
>>8182529
You gotta stop playing by the rules, man. Think outside the box.
>>
File: 25652.jpg (73KB, 468x500px) Image search: [Google]
25652.jpg
73KB, 468x500px
>>8182544
Mozzarella is shit tier on pizza anyway.
>mfw after putting on proper gouda cheese
>>
>>8182552
Mozarella is literally the best cheese for pizza by a mile. Provolone 2nd best.
>>
File: daddys boi.jpg (11KB, 169x157px) Image search: [Google]
daddys boi.jpg
11KB, 169x157px
>>8182552
>>8182559
I'm telling you man, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. This gouda, this 'valone...IT JUST AIN'T CUTTIN' IT!
>>
>>8182570
I literally don't know who you're roleplaying. Is it Elvis?
>>
>>8182507
This looks fucking delicious.
>>
File: why did my dad have to die.jpg (3KB, 111x51px) Image search: [Google]
why did my dad have to die.jpg
3KB, 111x51px
>>8182615
JUST. AIN'T. CUTTIN' IT!
>>
banana slices
>>
Peanut butter and chicken

It sounds weird, but it's really not. A few salty-sweet dabs of PB really works well on pizza
>>
>>8182350
keep sauce simple
get canned san marzano tomatoes, crush em by hand, fry some gorlic in olive oil in a post for minute, throw tomateoes in pot, add som s&p, sugar, dried herbs and touch of cayenne if that's your thing
simmer until the consistency seems good to you
can also add one anchovy per can of tomatoes to the oil at the start with garlic, which gives the sauce really nice rich taste but it's not necessary to do so
>>
>>8181812

>Grilled onions and mushrooms, scrambled eggs, tomato

>Taco beef, pickled jalapeƱos, lettuce, tomato, sour cream garnish

>Red grapes, pecans, kale leaves, prosciutto, goat cheese
>>
I love making white pizza every now and then.
For the sauce I usually fry up some chilli, garlic and pine nuts in a good amount of olive oil and add it to some creme fraice. It's really good.
Top it with mozzarella and some cured meat, usually ham, and some rucola after cooking.

It's really good.
>>
>>8183314
Is it really good???????????//
>>
File: pix_5_892_2871_516705ddef0d8.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pix_5_892_2871_516705ddef0d8.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
Sweetcorn and bacon. "Spring" pizza as they call it in my country.

Fuck the pizza chains here, not having sweetcorn as a topping
>>
ice cream and shoe polish
>>
File: seapizza.jpg (50KB, 435x329px) Image search: [Google]
seapizza.jpg
50KB, 435x329px
>>8181812

Lobster meat
Artichokes
Arugula
Basil
Salt
Pepper
Olive Oil
Clams
>>
>>8183224
Hello chef John
>>
>>8181812
My goto as a teenager was chicken, banana, pineapple, peanuts, currysauce and some kind of yoghurt sauce that the pizzaplace had, it was godtier.
>>
>>8183496
This. I add scotch tape to taste as well.
>>
>>8182619
It's off the fucking chain good. Worth the trip to SI, and I don't say that lightly because there really isn't much reason to ever go there. But when it comes to Italian American food the only places that give it a run for the money are Brooklyn, New Haven, South Philly and some parts of Jersey.
>>
>>8183224
>anchovy

Just use 1/2 tsp worchestershire sauce per can, same difference.
>>
Awhile back I was thinking about how much I loved pickled ginger and wasabi, even though I don't like fish.

And then I thought about making a pizza with it. But I don't know what I'd do for sauce or cheese. Or for that matter, where I could find pickled ginger outside a sushi restaurant. And ideas?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.