[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were on the verge to die of starvation, would there be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: oliver.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
oliver.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
If you were on the verge to die of starvation, would there be some food you wouldn't eat, even if it meant you would die?
>>
File: 1200x600.jpg (89KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200x600.jpg
89KB, 1200x600px
>>8181624
Depends entirely on the situation and if I had anything to live for.

If I hypothetically had loved ones waiting for me, and all I had to do to see them again and get real food, and it was guaranteed that would happen, I'd eat anything.

On the other hand, if, hypothetically, I had no one and was already destitute and there was no reason to go on, I would probably accept death by starvation, or off myself in some more expedient way.
>>
>>8181624
Wasabi paste

my body has such a strong rejection towards it even if the paste had enough calories to keep me going for another day I would vomit the sack of my stomach
>>
mayonnaise
>>
Chili without beans
>>
Chili with beans.
>>
Coconut especially shavings
>>
>>8181624
people probably. i hope.
>>
>>8181672

What if the food source WAS YOUR LOVED ONES?
>>
>>8181760
Then I suppose they would get to watch me die

Unless one of them was willing to lend a hand, I suppose
>>
No. As long as it qualifies as food it is already miles better than anything people in desperate situations ate to survive.
>>
>>8181624

flyover shit
>>
Long John Silver's
Mushrooms
Raw tomatoes
Tripe
>>
File: scooby.png (134KB, 283x476px) Image search: [Google]
scooby.png
134KB, 283x476px
>>8181624
I always thought I would lay waste to people in order to survive. However, I was starving to death back in 2007. I couldn't bring myself to steal or harm people in order to benefit myself.

I ended up getting food and shelter from a group of wonderful people.

I guess I wasn't meant to die yet.
>>
ive found myself to be pretty ruthless when backed into a corner. even imaginary, petty corners

and you can cap that and put it straight in your edgy cringe folder idgaf
>>
>>8181624
No, and there wouldn't be anything anyone here wouldn't eat either. At a certain point the bodily needs subsume any taboos. Proven time and time again.
>>
What a retarded question. Go look up some reports or documentaries about people that survived with no food. They fucking ate anything that was chewable. Mothers ate their babies and stuff like that.
>>
Nothing comes to mind. I would be willing to eat human flesh, but I don't believe I would kill somebody to get it. Hunger makes you desperate, so I really can't rule anything out.
>>
Pussy.
>>
>>8181989
Poop, hair, vomit, menstruation.
>>
How much nutrients would sweetcorn have left if you fished them out of your shit? Since they're whole I bet digestion hasn't touched them at all and they would be still good.
>>
>>8182017
>>8181989
This isnt food u niggers
>>
>>8182017
Not ruling them out when I'm in starvation mode, although I'm thinking that the calorie content in everything you mentioned except for 'undigested' vomit, would be negligible.
>>
>>8182061
They would kill you or make you throw up and that would make it only worse.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (123KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
123KB, 1500x800px
Head cheese or anything made out of aspic. I wouldn't eat this shit if you put a gun to my dog's head
>>
>>8182126
Have you actually tasted aspic? It looks horrendous, sure, but it's actually quite tasty.
>>
Burgers.
>>
[your favorite food]
>>
>>8181624
no
I already have eaten some pretty nasty shit just because I was high and didn't want to walk to the store to buy food.
>>
File: vaginer.jpg (20KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
vaginer.jpg
20KB, 500x324px
>>
I just wanna say that this is a good question. Really makes me think.

>>8181840 is correct answer though
>>
Cucumbers
>>
>>8182126
what if your dog put a gun to his own head?
>>
za'
>>
>>8182126
Ever eaten a soup with reduced stock? Same thing, just not solidified.
>>
>>8181624
A lot of the things I eat won't be qualified as food by other people and would probably be on their list.
>>
>>8183294
but soup is warm and watery, I prefer my gelatinous eats to be sweet and fruity
>>
>>8181742
>tfw people cooked, taste like veal

So you say, anon, but you'd change your mind
>>
>>8182126
If you wouldn't eat something to save your dog's life then you don't deserve your dog.
>>
>>8183485
Poorfag? Isn't jelly how they keep kids happy in American foster homes? I've seen it too many times for it to be a meme. It's easy to make in bulk and very hard to fuck up in any way. Easy to portion out to the kids, and so on.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.