[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Vegans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20161009_142404.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_142404.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Thoughts/experiences.
I visited the vegan reddit and I can safely say, I understand why people think vegans are insane.

They called out impregnating cows in dairy farms as "cow rape" which happens on a "rape rack" and tried to personify cows as mothers having their children taken away.
People on the board also call meat eaters omnis, or carnists, many say they wouldn't date or fuck a meat eater.

Also, the diet has many flaws, protein, iron, and b-12 are hard or impossible to obtain from a vegan diet.
I can understand vegetarians more than vegans, and they are on average less preachy.
>>
Vegans have a race problem. They are unbearably white
>>
>>8179789
You can live healthily as a vegan
But morally I don't see the point
Animals eat animals throughout nature
If the livesstock we eat have comfortable lives and are killed quickly I'm happy
>>
>>8179789
vegans are pussies who don't understand the moral strength it takes to raise a food animal compassionately, but still be able to slaughter it
>>
mods are retarded cunts that delete vegan threads so good luck with this
>>
>>8179806
the point is, they don't, have comfortable lives.

a lot of meat is actually "factory meat" and some terrible stuff happens to the animals, I wont go into detail.
>>
File: W8EOWAu.png (301KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
W8EOWAu.png
301KB, 1280x1811px
>>8179806
Of course, this has a monetary price, but peace of mind os worth it (not to mention, we can often stand to eat less meat, in general, and specifically red meat in particular)
>>
If you don't absolutely need to kill animals for food to survive, then you probably shouldn't.

But do whatever you want.

Also B12 is the only flaw, stop spreading lies.
>>
>>8179843
Say whatever you want, vegans shovel down vitamins for the rest of their life and pile protein powders and nutritional yeasts on unvaried vegetables and grains, pleb. Its a flawed diet.
>>
I like the idea of vegetarian/vegan diets but the people who tend to adopt them are insufferable. They're typical liberal snobs. It's even funnier when you realize for some of them, that's all they have going for them, is the fact that they practice vegetarianism/veganism. They have no other redeeming trait other than the fact they have enough money and time to have such diets consistently.

But it brings a smile to my face knowing that ultimately they will never really accomplish anything. The minorities they wish to pander to, the migrants they want to import from 3rd world countries, they all have food cultures where meat is a pretty dominant part of it. Do these limp-wristed numales have the balls to tell minorities what they can and can't eat? The thing is, the more they give support to failing third world countries and the more they import these cultures into theirs, the more they dismantle the possibility of ever making a real significant change.

The best thing they can do is become online personalities on Youtube and other social media which can sometimes be alright in terms of profitability.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.