[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to order from pic related for the first time. Should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: headerlogo.png (57KB, 468x242px) Image search: [Google]
headerlogo.png
57KB, 468x242px
Going to order from pic related for the first time. Should I expect a decent pizza, or am I just getting meme'd?
>>
>ck said it was good

Probably shit. I went to a steak and shake because faggots here raved about it. They don't even sell steak, the burger was shit, and they serve by FAR the worst chili I've had in my life
>>
>>8179509
I don't live in the states anymore but Jet's is the best pizza I've ever had and the only food place I miss. Get lots of toppings.
>>
Jet's is greasy shit. Have fun, anon.
>>
used to work at this shit hole, pizza surprised me on how good it was
>>
The only acceptable thing to get is the 8 corner pizza w/ turbo crust
>>
Pretty good flyover food. Still cant beat new york 'za
>>
>>8179608
Its not that greasy of you dont get 3 meat or pepporoni
>>
>>8179613
>turbo crust
lost it
>>
>>8179613
I like to get 6 corner pizza with all toppings except meats containing pork
>>
Large Meatball, pepperoni and bacon. Extra turbo crust.
>>
File: 20161010_073607.jpg (995KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_073607.jpg
995KB, 2560x1536px
Jets is a very good pizza, best of the chains by quite a bit since they use more expensive ingredient. Square is the best very crispy carmalized crust, but round is okay as well even if you save it and re cook it.
>>
>>8179509
They're okay. Cottage Inn is way better.
>>
>>8180696
Toledo thread?
>>
>>8180721
Sorry, MI. Lived in Ohio for ~7 years though.
>>
>>8180670
stop avatar fagging, we understand that you just eat at your desk and have your doll there but cheese and rice
>>
File: 1013161149-1.jpg (1MB, 1856x2694px) Image search: [Google]
1013161149-1.jpg
1MB, 1856x2694px
>>8180738
Oh okay I didn't know they were chains.
>sitting in this thread
>guy walls up and hands me this
Wew.
>>
>>8180777
It's a sign. You must consume all the items.
>>
>>8180777
Lucky 7s

Submit to the Jet's 'troit 'za God.
>>
>>8179826
>with all toppings except meats containing pork
so you purposely choose all the bad topping?
>>
File: IMG_2764.jpg (21KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2764.jpg
21KB, 236x251px
>>8180777
FREE CINNAMON STICKS
>>
>>8179509
It's a blah pizza. I ordered the 8.88 four corner a couple times last month and it's just boring. Dominoe's/Papa John's has been better.
>>
>>8183056
>it was just boring
>boring
>the pizza I ordered was boring
>boring pizza

What the fuck is wrong with you. The word you're looking for is bland
>>
>>8183056
>Dominoe's/Papa John's has been better.

This is objectively wrong. That's like saying McDonalds is better than In and Out or Five Guys....sure neither is gourmet upper class food, but one is clearly better than the other
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.