[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food industry, Effects on our palettes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: banana-crop.jpg (16KB, 700x320px) Image search: [Google]
banana-crop.jpg
16KB, 700x320px
Well now anon, keep the shitposting till you've atleast read three of these sentences.

Ever wonder why it is almost impossible to get any of these idiots we call our families, lovers, friends or fellow anons etc to try food we consider absolutely delicious?

From my understanding it comes down to one thing. Smell, AKA Volatile chemicals, aka the thing that makes you salivate for a meal.

So, if you want these idiots to try out your "surprisingly" delicious creations you have to apply some food industry shenanigans for them to even consider trying it.

Why? Cooking Will and shall cause a rapid evaporation of the vast majority of these volatile chemicals that work almost entirely on our sense of smell. So anon, next time you cook something you know to be delicious? Give it a friggen whiff and realize it will almost always smell completely bland unless you have used ingredients that hold up incredibly well to the heats you cook the meals at. Most "traditional meals" recipes established actually have a very pleasant aroma as an end result, However what you are not aware of is that as animals we have predefined indicators within our brain to tell us whether we should eat something or not. Want to try and confuse the crap out of someone into eating your meal? Buy yourself a lovely solution of Isoamyl acetate aka banana "flavouring". It maybe less jarring for them if you have created some form of fruit dessert but i'm interested to see if it will work on other dishes. Apply a bit of the solution onto the plate, preferably in some form of decoration or something if you are afraid of poisoning them and then make sure when you present them the meal, they smell that portion first.
>>
If they can detect banana you have put enough in, if they can't, not enough. I'm unsure of the effects of too much solution, but it can't be too bad since you know food industries shove this crap in ridiculous concentrations in our food in the first place. Basically they recreate a cooking enviroment by enclosing those little shit buckets we call tasty morsels in plastic, when you open a plastic packaging, a natural habitual reaction to smell the food will occur, you wont even notice it unless you are really trying to. And if you are paying attention and aren't strung out on some ridiculous high, you should feel a strong physiological response in your brain essentially working out to - food good to eat, food ready to eat, dont waste food, eat everything we can eat.

Basically we are still habitually scavengers, food industries are incredibly manipulative in this regard, whether knowingly or not. People are fat for a number of reasons, And it is all friggen chemical without counter balancing willpower.
>>
Or, easy mode i suppose, make them stir the pot in the early stages of cooking. That simply, if they smell whats coming out of it, they will want to eat it if its even remotely not soylent green. Depending on your particular level of cannibalism i supppose.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.