[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water or Gatorade for a hangover? In the morning or before bed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Water or Gatorade for a hangover? In the morning or before bed?
>>
wawa before bedeybie
>>
>>8178838
gotta replace them electrolytes
>>
>>8178838
Mineral water with lime and some pozole for breakfast.
Source : Mexican napping under a cactus
>>
always gaterade in the morning and an energy drink also. i lived many years like that when I used to work early mornings, shit worked for me
>>
>>8178838
i usually try to drink about a liter or 1.5 liters of water before i go to bed and as much as i can when i wake up before i feel like rotten shit

works best for me...and i am drunk 4-5 times a week
>>
>>8178838
Being hungover is dehydration plus diabetic tier blood sugar levels.

The correct answer is
>1. Vitamin Water (XXX flavor)
>2. Gatorade
>3. Water

>Protip: All 3 are fine choices, but work even better if you consume as much as possible before going to sleep so you won't be hungover in the first place. Especially with 1 and 2
>>
>>8178838
I chase my vodka with water and take big swigs here and there. Probably every night I go through at least 4L of water (and maybe half of a fifth)

Morning I am a little groggy but I take a shower. Make my coffee and by the time I start my commute and have maybe a sip or two of coffee I am good.

>>8178920
pozole is disgusting
Source: a beaner
>>
>>8178920
Step aside fake mexican and let the Anglo American blow your shit out of the water with the GOAT hangover breakfast
>>
water before bed, gatorade in the morning, then some more water
>>
Gatorade before you go to bed. Before I drink I put a gatorade and ibuprofen on my pillow, and won't let myself go to sleep until I chug it. Wake up feeling like a champ
>>
>>8178838
drink water before bed
werks for me
the 'hangover """"""""""""""""cure""""""""""""""" drink jews' tell you it doesn't work
>>
>>8179013
does ibuprofen really help hangovers that much? is it for the head or for the stomach? I dont usually have problems with headaches after drinking
>>
>>8179029
Mostly for headaches, but I feel like it also takes that hangover fuzziness of the mind a way a bit
>>
Obviously you should drink before you go to bed. Gatorade is good the next day because you it will probably get you to drink more liquids vs plain water.

I used to smoke a couple puffs of weed when I was really hungover. It reduced nausea, helped with the headache, made you feel physically better overall, and the best part was it gave me a good appetite.

I used to smoke a bit of weed and eat a greasy A&W (Canada) burger after a night of heavy drinking. The walk and grease always helped, although I had the dry heaves in the A&W washroom once.

Good undergrad days.
>>
>>8179040
ah. might try it then, always feel like im moving through fluid when im hungover
>>
>>8178838
Water before bed, Gatorade in the morning if you fucked up and didn't drink water before bed.

Also just drink water with your boozing. It's free, simple and makes all the difference.
>>
multivitamin
protein shake
water
weed

is the recipe for a smooth hangover recovery
>>
>>8179234
dwl
>>
ITT: College
>>
>>8178838
Before bed. Definitely. You're going to wet the bed, but so what? It's not like any of us are trying to impress lady visitors.
>>
>>8179246
y-you too
>>
File: 1310429159877.jpg (32KB, 480x360px)
1310429159877.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>8179271
just because you wet the bed if you drink water after drinking doesnt mean all of us do
>>
>>8178942
>1.5 liters of water
>before
>I
>go
>to
>bed

Bro... that's 3 beer mugs worth of water you'll need to pee out at 3am
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.