[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever cooked to impress a girl? How did it go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 22

File: HzFPXnm.jpg (153KB, 891x983px) Image search: [Google]
HzFPXnm.jpg
153KB, 891x983px
Have you ever cooked to impress a girl? How did it go?
>>
I'm having a girl over tomorrow and she's 7 years older than me. She suggested quesadillas

But then again she's fat so I'm not gonna have to put in too much effort
>>
I cook for my gf every week to show her I love her

Gets me laid most nights
>>
>>8176828
Four times, for three girls. Half went well.

First was an omelet for a longtime gf. It turned out rubbery, but on the plus side she decided to do most of the cooking for us and she was skilled.

Second was garlic chicken for the same girl. Turned out so well that even after we broke up she messaged me asking for some one day.

Third time was the same garlic chicken for a different girl. I burned the fuck out of it, but comforting me over my shitty chicken was the one time she wasn't a cunt that week, so... success?

Last time was family-recipe cookies for Christmas, shipped across the country. That girl's my fiancee now.
>>
>>8176828
INB4 cleat lobster
>>
>>8176843
why do you have to work for your gf to screw you?
you guys been dating for a long time?
does she not like the marriage high-five?
>>
I lost my virginity after I made my girlfriend steak, roasted asparagus and potatoes.
>>
>>8176909
I like how people think this shit gets them laid when the person was probably DTF to begin with.
>>
>>8176932
Are you saying it WOULDN'T help?
>>
>>8176934
I'm saying it's amusing the staggering amount of people who have the exact same story the first time they fucked X person.
>>
>>8176909
>eating immediately before sex
>feeling all the food sloshing around in your gut as u pump

worst feeling desu
>>
>>8176847

Enjoy that decision while you're not regretting it, anon
>>
Yes.

My mom and grandma ADORE my Chicken Alfredo Farfalle with homemade bread and dipping sauce. The bread is a copycat of Marconi Grills Rosemary Bread and the main dish is a Bertollia copy I figured out myself.

My daughter likes my chili.
>>
Made banana bread french toast for a chick at breakfast, she was pretty stoked.
>>
>>8176961
If she didn't suck your cock after, don't ever speak to her again
>>
>>8176937
I like to think of it as part of setting the mood rather than something to actually get in their pants
>>
File: Louisiana.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Louisiana.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>8176957
>chicken alfredo
anon I've been nauseas due to chemo and hearing mention of that actually got rid of my nausea, I'm gonna make some tomorrow.

I'm also a hotsauce fag, what kind would you recommend? I usually throw this shit on there, and almost anything I eat.
>>
>>8176951
Damn, son. Sorry it went sour for you.
>>
>>8176957
>Chili
what kind? Mine's pretty basic - I shred up some mexican cheese, throw some tex mex on the venison, and add in some beans, any kind really. As simple as it is, it turns out really fucking great.
>>
>>8176972 #

Yea, Chicken Alfredo is basically Mac N Cheese for "grown ups", if we can keep a straight face calling ourselves that :) its hearty comfort food. I like Tabasco a lot. Red pepper flakes are amazing as well. I think cayenne is overrated, but I'm a sauce lover so I probably use too much. It's got a great smoky flavor. I lean towards vinegary hot sauces for the extra kick to the taste buds.

>>8176977 #

I use chili kits. Paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion flakes, red pepper, chili powder, and salt of course. Add flour to thicken and tomato paste. I add black beans and red kidney beans to a ratio of half meat half beans after the fats cooked off to make a roux. I like thick chili. And I like adding beans to double the amount of chili I'd have. Meat only? Bah. After a night in the fridge the flavors meld so much you'd think the beans were meat. And I need that fiber.
>>
File: 12132435431.jpg (158KB, 800x1825px) Image search: [Google]
12132435431.jpg
158KB, 800x1825px
Already wanted to fuck but I cooked up some stir fry and things went pretty well. Admittedly things went easier if I cooked
>>
>>8176828

made a white wine pasta carbonara. it worked, she put out, but i was full of food and wine and couldn't perform well.

counts as a failure.
>>
At least ten times. Don't think I've ever not gotten laid when cooking for a girl in my place. Usually do something like risotto with mushrooms, chives, burrata.

Like some anon said, though, it's not only the food. It sure as shit helps if you know how to cook, as it shows maturity and is generally regarded as a great skill to have. Also in the upper echelons of social class where I do most of my dating it is regarded as being refined.
>>
>>8177034
>that fucking screencap
I know every part of it and it still obliterates my sides every time
>>
>>8176828
Every time somewhere in the courting process, chicks love the closeness and banter that comes with working together in the kitchen. Put on some good music, pour some wine, put her on task (chopping veg or what not) and get her involved. A go to is sauted chicken breast or thighs with a pan sauce and a starch and a veg. Ezpz.
>>
I've baked several cakes, bitches love that shit. I've been particularly successful with vegan chocolate cakes and banana bread, since most vegan baked shit you can find is fucking disgusting
>>
>>8177034
>every fucking time
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 500x630px
>>8176828
Magda is kinda fucking hot. I'd eat her pierogi.
>>
>>8176828
I made a cock-meat sandwhich for you mum last night m8, she luvd it
>>
>>8176828
Used to make some pasta dishes and burgers for my ex and it always went well. Tried making some ragu for another girl recently and it came out watery for reasons unknown to me since I'd never failed that dish before. I did manage to save face afterwards by making some eggs benedict for breakfast.
>>
>>8176971
I can't speak for other people, but I would in no way want to fuck on a full stomach.
>>
One of the best ways to get laid, is to cook a meal for somebody on a date.

Just cook what you know how to make really well. Make sure that she sees you doing some of it, and doesn't spend the entire time on her cell phone on the couch.

Set the mood, turn on some nice music.
>>
>>8177016
>>8176977
>beans

I'm sure its delicious, but you can't really call it "chili" if you put beans in it. It's like corn """"""""""bread"""""""""".
>>
>>8176828
Yes nothing gets into single mom's panties like cooking for em. I primarily prey on single moms for ease of pussy. On the first couple of dates they are at restaurants, they need a memorable moment to remind them you are their enjoyable relaxing break from regular life. Dates will eventually become a hassle and you move them to home dates where you cook up a dinner watch a little t.v and fuck. She goes home after 3-4 hours the fact is majority of guys 18-40 still can't cook and chances are her deadbeat ex can't cook opposite traits of her ex make you attractive short term. It gets real in intresting when you are introduced to their kid, that's whenough you know you are in. Cook for her and her kid something palatable for children like spaghetti garlic bread and a salad or hamburgers and fries. Be nice to the kid throughout, there will be a time where she will go to restroom during this time try to make a better connection to the kid but make sure the interaction is long enough and meaningful enough to where she comes back she observers the interaction. Being paternal especially if the ex is a deadbeat or out of the picture is a panty dropper. You can string this along for 3 more months but either then I would recommend to end if you don't plan on staying. Around this time 8 MO in is when crazy shows itself, always use a condom you bring never believe she is on pill, when a women gets too comfortable she may cheat even leave the kid with you to cheat, happened once. I hear the kid still asks for me sometimes. Anyway I found my current wife, and daughter like this. If you do plan to get a single mom try to get one who try to better herself or at least settles to become a nurse. Here are some tips some of you may of read my posts here or in /b/
>>
>>8177948
>cornbread isn't a good bread
stop it
>>
I try to cook to impress my grandma
>she no like it yet
>>
Made chicken alfredo over fettucine, a brocoli parmesan with lemon juice, and for dessert a dark chocolate mousse for my ex girlfriend. Got laid that night. But that wasnt bc of the food as food came after.

I miss her /ck/ :'(
>>
As someone who's primary way of getting laid is cooking for girls, lemme break it down for you:

Step 1 is to make the girl comfortable enough for them to come to your place for you to cook. There are a lot of creeps out there and girls will be rightfully wary of a stranger being like "come back to my place", so if you If you're meeting them via the internet or via an acquaintence. that means cooking for them is not viable until the second date. On your first date (over coffee or a drink, no meal, 45 minutes tops), you casually mention that you have a passion for cooking. Subtly talk up how good you are at it at some point--don't outright brag, but talk about how you finally nailed a recipe you've been trying to get right for a while or something like that. Your only goal is to establish enough rapport that you're not a creep (if you're not a creep, this should be relatively easy).

Step 2: Tell them via text that you were hoping you could regale them with your cooking skills and were wondering when they were free. Set up the date earlier in the evening so she'd have time to get home from your place. Act like you're earnestly interested in cooking for her--ask her any dietary restrictions or cuisine preferences or favorite foods (but only do this once, don't grill her). If you sign up for a farm share (which you should, because they're awesome) say "i've been really hoping to use this great X that I just got". Basically, make it so that you don't expect her to fuck you for cooking for her/make it seem like it's not a ploy to get into her pants. Tell her to bring wine and specify what type of wine. She'll probably bring shitty wine so have a good bottle on hand.
>>
>>8178393

Step 3: Cook something good. A protein (with pan sauce) + starch + vegetable is a good, safe combination. Make it aesthetically pleasing, and easily palatable. Use plenty of butter without making it greasy. Put a tablecloth on your dining room table, break out nicer plates. Try and get everything done before she gets there (pre-cook and reheat the sides if you have to), but even if she gets there early offer her a glass of wine while you finish (bring a chair to the kitchen so she's not standing around awkwardly). Also, try not to get things so smoky that the fire alarm goes off.

Step 4: Before she gets there, make your place not a shithole--clean up and take out the trash, make your bed, etc. Your roommate can be there (it'll make it seem less like a booty call) but make sure he or she knows what's up so they can duck out once things get a little more intimate. Keep the lighting low and light a few good-smelling candles to absorb any strange odors. Put Drake's Nothing Was the Same, Frank Ocean's Channel Orange or Beyonce's Self-titled on your stereo. Don't put on anything that will have ads because it will kill the mood.

Step 5: Eat the delicious food you made, accept compliments to your food graciously and don't be self deprecating--in fact, feel free to ask her "what do you think?" if she doesn't complement your food. Drink wine to loosen up. Talk, laugh. Ask her if she wants the "grand tour" and go for the kiss when she's in your bedroom. You're on your own from there.
>>
>>8176828
Even when you fuck up the food, women love it.
>>
>>8178397

A man who clearly knows how to get laid on the second date. Good on ya, anon.
>>
>>8178397
>putting on drake
>listening to music about why your girl broke up with you

every time you put on drake girls wonder why they're with their guy and then you try and call them but they never come through
>>
>>8176828
Breakfast the morning after fucking. Girls love sunnyside up eggs with buttered toast and orange juice. Lemonade will do too. Jelly optional.

Not sure why but it's the best most impressive thing you could make in their eyes.

I'm pretty sure though it's because it's like showing you care and value them.
>>
>>8178733
>showing you care and value them

Of course we do, of course.

The beauty of your method is, you're going to be cooking a meal for yourself anyway, so why not get laid?
>>
>>8178744
It usually results in fucking again before getting ready and going out too. The key is to make it breakfast in bed, that shit right there is like fairytale dream movie type of shit for girls.
>>
>>8176841
>7 years older
>fat
abort mission
>>
>>8176841
>>8178755
I fucked a fat girl once, totally not worth it. Most I'll do is a little pudgy.
>>
>>8176828
Yes, we got married.
>>
>>8176841
I'm fat and I fucked a skinny girl once, she had smaller tits than my own.

I imagine it would be a similar situation for you but in reverse.

Given the chance to do it again, I would.
>>
>>8176972
>hotsauce fag
Preference in order of readily available sauces:
Valentina Xtra hot
Cholula
Valentina
Louisiana Habanero

A few drops of Louisiana Habanero in a beer with some lime...mmmmm....michelada!
>>
>>8176828
i want to cover that cleavage in my saliva
>>
I cook for my gf pretty often. But she's a vegetabletarian so it's not my best.
>>
im foul bachelor frog incarnate and i cooked 4 sex twice. call shit by "exotic" names ie. learn what french/spanaish/italaisns call vegetables and noodles and youll impress retard airheads. all i did was saute cabbage oninons tomatoes in jalepeno oil that i grew in my backyard and mix in an egg and made a rough pasta nand they were dreippng wet
>>
>>8176847
Garlic chicken recipe?
>>
>>8176828
Made her lemon drizzle cake, she blew me.
>>
File: 1474538489161.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474538489161.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
I've always wanted to but no girl has ever acknowledged my existence
>go to family gathering
>cook a roast chicken, brussels sprouts & bacon, garlic potatoes, cream spinach, beet & goat cheese salad
>everyone loves it
>uncle says "hey anon, how many girls have you seduced with that kind of cooking?"
>just chuckle and brush it off, but die a little inside
>>
File: 1475517707898.jpg (11KB, 254x247px) Image search: [Google]
1475517707898.jpg
11KB, 254x247px
>>8178762
I fucked a fat girl once. I licked her butthole and railed her with gusto. Enjoyed every second of it.
>>
File: 1384831030584.jpg (127KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1384831030584.jpg
127KB, 504x470px
>>8179348
>tfw like to cook different stuff all the time but you're the only one that ever eats them
>>
>>8176957
You're daughter likes my chili too ;)
>>
>>8179358
What sucks is that I find it hard to motivate myself to cook really interesting and different stuff when no one else is gonna eat it. I crave that validation from someone, so I only cook really good food when it's for family. Plus whenever I wanna bake, I have no one to share a whole loaf of bread or a whole pie with. I always just end up making myself chicken, veggies, rice, that kinda plain shit
>>
>>8179364
Same, bro. I also used to drink nice beer/alcohol and try to make productive use of free time now I just drink the cheapest swill possible short of bum wine.
>>
>>8179351
James Joyce detected.
>>
My wife is more likely to have sex with me when I cook dinner, but much less likely to have sex with me when I get drunk. My dilemma is absolutely frustrating... because I love to get drunk when I cook.
>>
>>8179361
OH SNAP SON XD

No, but seriously, his daughter can share our chilis.
>>
>>8176847
so how did it end with the guy?
>>
>>8176946
FTFY, I make a lady puffed rice and soda by the gallon when I'm in the mood. Who doesn't want a swollen girl to smoosh with
>>
>>8179388
>>those sweet little naughty nuggets
that man was high test as fuck
>>
>>8176972
Feel better dude
Ask your oncologist for some THC pills if it gets really bad. Weed is for faggots but you're completely excused.
Oh and eat a lot, you'll really need the weight (follow the diet plan that you're assigned though)
>>
>>8176841
Quesadillas are easyas fuck to make. Poorfag food desu
>>
>>8178397

Are you me?

This is great advice.
>>
>>8176828
Did it to impress my current gf before we started going out. Did great, she said she loved it and has asked me to make food a few times.
I could of killed it though. So nervous I kept criticizing my own dish. She said that was almost a deal breaker because I was being so negative.
>>
File: YunoYandereFace.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YunoYandereFace.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>I ask a guy if we can go back to his place
>He gets flustered not expecting to get there until the 3rd date
>Get to his place
>"Sorry about the mess Anonette"
>What mess?
>Blanket on sofa, can on table and a bowl next to the sink
>Whole place is comfy as fuck
>Wine occurs
>Cooking occurs
>He does most of the work
>Whips up this fucking seafood risotto with saffron & fucking lobster
>MFW this whole night
>Basically rape him afterwards
>>
>>8180207
This post made me smile.

Also just last weekend I made sometacos from scratch. With fresh salsa and guac. I know it doesnt soumd like much, but its not common where I live. People tend to get some shitty canned salsa/guac.
>>
>>8176828
guaranteed female pleasers

creme brulee
any kind of glazed tart
fetuchini with cream and salmon
stuffed pasta (agnolotti, canelonni, etc)
meatball salad with tzatkiki
pizza
pumpkin soup and nice bread
>>
>>8176828
First date I made her cheese and spinach ravioli from scratch
Couple of years after she said that the level of effort I put in for a first date was what made her go on a second date with me even though im a complete social fuckup
We are married and have a son

So I would say it was worth it considering it gave me a chance with a girl I am in love with for the last 6 years
>>
>>8178888
good, go fuck yourself lmao
>>
>>8176847
>Shipping a girl halfway across the country cookies for Christmas

That's fucking adorable
>>
always done it always works, there is a weird spread thought.

1. white chicks, if they are hicks you better cook steak and manly ass shit, if they are typical prepi girlies I do light authentic Mexican with good presentation.

2. black chicks. I usually do southern soul food and all of it, shit tons of it. something with a roux and biscuits and cornbread if you got the touch. shrimp, crayfish and seafood, crab if you want your ass eaten in the nastiest posible way.

3. Mexican girls I usually do Italian using fresh cheese(no stinky) or fresh cream and definitely a meat course and salad.

4. Asians. spicy TexMex and white rice.

these are my experiences with entertaining and getting laid. now I mostly cook for my wife and we have
>>
first
>first time in love
>bake tarts with soft core
>fuckload of work
>got friendzoned
>still hurts

second
>girl falls in love with me
>make quesadillas
>way to spicy
>she can hardly eat it
>I eat everything and act like shes just sensitive
>stomach is dissolving
>dont get to fuck that night because everyone has diarrhea

its a curse, if I try hard shit goes wrong, if I dont give a fuck I'm a five star chef.
>>
>>8180207
are you hot?
>>
Yeah, she came from a family of frozen chips and chicken nuggets though so anything involving minimal effort would astoind her.

So many girls have no idea how to cook anymore.
>>
>>8176828
No but i just so happened to have made breakfast after a bender one night and the girls that stayed over were somehow impressed with my bacon and eggs.

It's bacon and eggs. Frankly I thought they were patronizing me
>>
>>8180650
Don't be surprised by how amazed people are by basic cooking anon.

I know plenty of people who are amazed by bacon, sossies, eggs, beans, toms, mush, fried bread, black pud

Same with spag bol or basic curry, stew etc.
>>
>>8180474
Why wouldn't you make Mexican food for the Mexican chicks?
>>
>>8178733
>Girls love sunnyside up eggs with buttered toast and orange juice
Eggs Benedict is fancier. I used to always pick up some smoked salmon about Thurday so that I'd always have the ingredients for Saturday morning Eggs Benedict.

For cooking the night before...I've cooked to impress lots of times, it usually worked.

The only time it really didn't, I'd spent hours on this complicated Chinese banquet dish which looked amazing and she barely noticed and said nothing. Turned out to be kind of a warning sign, she was seriously self-obsessed and I was lucky to dodge that bullet, even though I really, really didn't feel like it at the time.
>>
>>8180707
Cos they'll have relatives who make actual authentic stuff that blows it out of the water
>>
>>8180755
Eggs Benedict isn't made with smoked salmon
>>
>>8180761
>Eggs Benedict isn't made with smoked salmon
Grilled ham, I know. It's not very good. Smoked Salmon is a way better and very common substitute. I call it a New York Eggs Benedict but most places just serve EB that way without calling it any different.
>>
>>8180755
Eggs Benedict isn't made with smoked salmon
>>
>>8176828
I made Pierogies in the camp messhall kitchen for my gf on our night off while we were working at a summer camp
>>
>>8180756
Is there any reason why Italian food, though?
>>
>>8180781
fanciest restaurant in Mexico are Italian and French. this may be a bit dated but it's fancy food from Mexican perspective. this applies to first gen immigrants. not chicanas
>>
>>8176828
I undercooked a beef stew, it was tough as fuck.

She pitty fucked me later that night after she finished chewing
>>
>>8180998
At least her jaw was limbered up, anon.

Did a surf and turf lobster boil with filet mignon at culinary school after my refund came in. Steaks were blue rare, salt potatoes, fresh sweet corn, and the biggest lobster I could get a hold of all wafting around in this tiny dorm kitchen. RAs from the entire building kept poking in with disbelief looking for a plate. Sealed the deal with my gf, rutted later in the post gorge bliss till the steel bedframe marred the floor. Showed the little woman to her building, had black and tans with the based lumberjack dyke RA on duty and swapped war stories.

TL;DR have an audience, the potential competition will force the issue.
>>
Yes I have, done it with two different girls. One of them is my gf now.
>>
>>8176828
She looks like a tranny wearing one of those fake tit bibs.
>>
>>8177997

Currently dating a single mom, a couple months in and she's recently mentioned having another kid. Obvious means with me...
>>
>>8176828
im gay
>>
TFW NO GF
>>
File: 1446107515688.gif (1MB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1446107515688.gif
1MB, 250x230px
>>8179351
>>
>>8180207
As long as you're not fat I'll remember this and learn to make seafood risotto
>>
>>8176828
> cooked to impress a girl
>she really liked it
>asked her out later that night
>turns out to be gay

this has happened three times now. And I continued to be friends with both so I know they weren't just claiming that to get out of dating me.
>tfw the most recent one was last night
>spent the rest of the night drinking and crying
>spent the all of today at work thinking about it
>shes coming back over for drinks and more food tonight
>tfw I don't think my heart can handle this happening again
>tfw I wasn't just born a lesbian
>>
>fantasy is to cook for someones girlfriend, and watch her boyfriend take the credit for it as I watch from the shadows

If any hanky panky started I'd leave though.
>>
God I fucking wish I had a gf to cook and bake for. Last time I made food that a girl ate was with some buddies at my friends cottage where I made basic as fuck Mexican food.
>>
>>8181645
b r e h
r
e
h

I hooked up with this one female who looked like she wasnt even that thick. got dem jeans off and this soft round ass spilled out. i tenderly kissed that booty with my mouth like it was my greatest treasure. she smelled like sweet sex pheromones and perfume son. her asshole had literally no smell and was perfectly clean. you better believe i licked her up and down and front to back my man. ran my tongue around her rim like i was sampling a watermelon jolly rancher. put my facial orifice in between dem cheeks and inhaled like i was coming up for air from the bottom of the pool. i tonguepunched that fartbox until her eyes were rolling breh. pre ejaculate was dripping out of my member like your leaky bathroom faucet. she was grinding on my head like she had the worst itch anyones ever had. i ate that booty like groceries i tell you. i ate that booty like that post workout bulking dinner compadre. then we proceeded with the intercorsicals and i came in seven to nine minutes. i tapped her like she submitted me in the cage bruv. shit was so cash.
>>
>>8177997
So you don't mind that the kid isn't your own, are you planning on having another one
>>
>>8181691
>so I know they weren't just claiming that to get out of dating me.
Right
>>
>>8176972

>not using spicy moroccan paprika
hot sauce is alright, but most of the time it's too sweet for me
>>
>>8178397
A lot of this is common sense to non-4channers, but good on you for making a foolproof guide anon
>>
>>8176851
God damn if it isn't posted...
>>
>>8180573
i feel your pain
>>
>>8177034
Never let me down /ck/
>>
>>8176828
Not to impress, since I make the same stuff I make for myself without company, several have mentioned that they really like that I can cook, it seems to be a panty dropper in my experience.
>>
>>8181715
cooking? i think you mean cucking
>>
File: clinton.jpg (49KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
49KB, 1012x675px
>>8176828
The summer between 11th and 12th grade my parents went out of town for a college class reunion. I had the house to myself for a week. I made a simple peach cobbler using self rising flour for my girlfriend.

She let me in her pants for the first time that night. Our spoons were sticky and so were my fingers.
>>
File: 1462844855664.gif (698KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1462844855664.gif
698KB, 700x394px
>>8176841
>7 years older
She should be easy to cook for. Chicken nuggets, french fries, sliders. Mac and cheese?

What else do kids eat?
>>
>>8182224
>7 years older
>older
>on a site that is specifically 18+
>>
File: 1475973478483.jpg (41KB, 778x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475973478483.jpg
41KB, 778x675px
>>8182243
What did he fucking meaned by this?
>>
File: 1451249418828.png (26KB, 95x135px) Image search: [Google]
1451249418828.png
26KB, 95x135px
>>8181772
>>
File: ab5.jpg (30KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
ab5.jpg
30KB, 620x670px
>>8177034
>who the fuck wears cleats inside?
>because they were black and the closest thing I had to dress shoes

This will never stop being funny
>>
File: 1475469103626.jpg (8KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475469103626.jpg
8KB, 209x200px
>>8181772
>>
>>8181799
We got married 4 years ago and have 2 of our own kids. I thought I would be more against raising a kid that isn't mine but since she was 6, I met her when she was 4 she called me papa and still calls me papa even when she sees her bio father. If not for that I think I would of had a harder time. I have 2 kids of my own with my wife so that general feeling of displeasure slowly disappeared. We currently saving the child support payments for her quincinera/sweet 16, vehicle and college rolled up in custodial account.
>>
>>8181479
Depends if you want to stay, single mom's need commitment. I've had crazy broads demand I go raw but on birth control and previous times using a condom was fine, or insist I use their condoms or no go which are probably torn. Test the condoms with water if they leak run. I don't know if she had introduced her kid to you or not but if you want to go long haul with her stay. If she is just an easy lay run. A good excuse is you feel you aren't ready to commit to a be a father yet.
>>
i don't understand how you can be an independent adult and not cook for a girl. it isn't this big impressive thing.

girls really like spanish omelettes. and ratatouille. i don't think the whole meat and two veg on an individual plate thing is generally very romantic. i like making pies and tarts and salads and couscous and stuff. picnic food. but then again that's because i don't do very formal 'dinner dates' most of the time. which is probably good advice for anyone. don't do that shit

>>8180764

it's usually called eggs royale, and it is for plebs, good ham is infinitely better
>>
File: _20160909_044305.jpg (532KB, 1440x2092px) Image search: [Google]
_20160909_044305.jpg
532KB, 1440x2092px
Here's some of from a thread about the same topic not so long ago. Oh how we giggled.
>>
>>8183167

Yeah I'm getting in deep but it doesn't scare me, getting pretty close with her son too he's a sweet kid. I'm actually about to move in next month so it's way more than just an easy lay at this point. While I guess some would argue against being with a single mom as a burden I don't see it that way, they generally seem to want no bullshit and she's very straight forward. Honestly I'm close to 30 and the last ten years of partying and bachelor life is starting to get old and a little depressing, I'm really enjoying kind of settling down at this point so I think I already have my answer. Thanks for the input, I'd like to hear more if you have other advice.

And on topic she was a self described picky eater just under a year ago but since cooking regularly for her for months turns out she likes tons of stuff she wouldn't have touched before. Feels great to introduce someone to new foods or foods they thought they didn't like because they had it cooked poorly when they were 10. Was a proud moment the day she told me she thinks she likes onion now after including them in so many dishes I've made for us.
>>
File: i dunno lol.jpg (41KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno lol.jpg
41KB, 351x359px
>>8176847
>for us and she was skilled
read that as "she was killed", had to read it again. I thought you killed her over the rubbery omelettes or some shit
>>
>>8176828
Why would I do that you should impress a woman with good sex so she cooks for you. Kids These days
>>
Doesn't matter. I'm a horrible cook and always fuck it up, but they think it is so charming that you tried that it scores huge brownie points and you normally get to stick your wee wee in her minnie.
>>
>>8177875
You eat too large portions. Cut carbonated drinks too.

>>8178393
>>8178397
This. This absolutely.
I'm not sure about the exact music. Put anything nice and not crazy you both like without ads. I like old ska for example.
I'd go for the kiss earlier, between main and dessert, or between desert and coffee/digestives if you don't have a starter. But it depends how things go.

>>8178753
>like fairytale dream movie
You know what else they do in movie? Depraved pornographic sex.
I had cooked harira, a Moroccan soup. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHVW7Zy_vg
Also first time I fist-fucked a girl.

>>8180600
>So many girls have no idea how to cook anymore.
This apply to males too. Boys had the same frozen food parents as girls, and food education start at early age. A first world problem...

>>8180998
>I undercooked a beef stew, it was tough as fuck.
You cooked it too fast/hot or used the wrong cut. Simmer for hours, don't boil for minutes.

>>8181715
>>fantasy is to cook for someones girlfriend, and watch her boyfriend take the credit for it as I watch from the shadows
>If any hanky panky started I'd leave though.
Hum... Considering what happen in this screencap>>8177034
and what >>8178393 said, I think you should give it a try.
It's a very original fetish, but not creepy per se, and you help out some Anon bro.

>>8183430
That's the second part of the plan. The first is to get in her pants in order to impress her, that's when you cook.
>>
>>8183430
I'd rather cook for her and be selfish in bed.
>>
>>8183505
I hope you are not a shelfish in bed
>>
>>8183547
Sometimes, you gotta use a little mussel to get her to open up that clam.
>>
>this whole thread

Time to take some cooking classes lad
>>
>>8176828
I helped her mother cook fajitas once. She was completely taken with me, and said she wanted to eat the onions I fried every day. The girl herself ended up breaking up with me... I wonder if I should have upgraded?
>>
>>8181816
>implying they'd keep that facade up on facebook for years to come
it is the only thing keeping me from suicide i guess, if they ever posts pics with them dating a guy i'd probably kill myself
>>
>>8176828
I made paella for her birthday. She and her daughter both enjoyed it.

>>8176843
It got me laid that night.

>>8178755
>not wanting a thick horny cougar/MILF

Bones for your bone?
>>
>>8183625
congrats anon you turned a couple of straight women gay to keep themselves from dating you
>>
File: 1476068513458.jpg (21KB, 360x318px) Image search: [Google]
1476068513458.jpg
21KB, 360x318px
>>8176828
I once invited over the three girls who lived next door to me to dinner

they phroibited me to use the kitchen ever again

College was fun
>>
>>8176828
WHO IS THIS NIPPLE BEACON
>>
I've had cooking that impressed a girl
But I never cooked food to impress one
>>
>>8177997
>I hear the kid still asks for me sometimes.

poor fucker

caught in the crossfire of lust and selfishness
>>
>>8179285
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/40-cloves-and-a-chicken-recipe.html

Whatever one's opinion on AB, the recipe is good.

>>8179442
Read it again, foo'.

>>8180402
Thanks, anon! She sure thought so!

>>8183369
Get better sleep, man!
>>
File: 1467182549708.png (60KB, 1187x185px) Image search: [Google]
1467182549708.png
60KB, 1187x185px
reading this thread is painful
>>
take em out to nice dinner, but cook, I only got fairly good in the last 5 years. I've dated a great cooker though.
>>
File: 200715969957026.jpg (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
200715969957026.jpg
72KB, 800x600px
made pic related, she cleaned my pans afterwards, if you catch my drift
>>
>>8186939
pies n cookie pizza all kinds of stuff. lol
>>
>>8186950
but i took her out to a lot of really nice dinners.
>>
>>8178397
Can never go wrong with Drake or Beyonce.
>>
>>8186961
What if you have ears?
>>
File: mro.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
mro.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Women will eat what I tell them to eat.
>>
I used to cook seafish for my favorite Thai hooker so she would longtime me
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.