[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drink goes best with steak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Cuh4O_AUsAAUWoY.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cuh4O_AUsAAUWoY.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
What drink goes best with steak?
>>
The blood of orphan children.
>>
Honestly, a good double IPA.
>>
way to throw yout family on 4chan

but anyway the answer is the 3 b's of europe

bordeaux (by this I mean margaux and pauillac), barolo, brunello

maybe priorat but fuck you
>>
Milk
>>
>>8176483
A gigantic glass of milk of course, like in your pic. Not even trolling. Milk is delicious. Drink it every day. Be a man.
>>
>>8176483
milk.
>>
I like some red wine with it, or just water. Since you all say milk is the best, I'm gonna try it
>>
Gotta be milk. Protein tastes best when mixed with more protein.
>>
I'm pretty fond of milk.
>>
>>8176483
A nice red shiraz.
>>
>>8176483
Put in water then microwave add 1 cup of brown sugar and your set.
>>
>>8176483
>Wearing a hat at the table

I'm triggered
>>
>>8176603
I *wish* Jim Harbaugh was my crazy uncle
>>
File: 1452141407605.gif (693KB, 768x256px) Image search: [Google]
1452141407605.gif
693KB, 768x256px
For cuts not too heavy in fat, Burgundian style wines.

Ribeyes and fattier cuts, Bordeaux style wines.

Super Tuscans can also compete as well as Brunello and Borolo.

Or a big as fuck Bordeaux style california red. Tannin structure helps combat fat, is what you need to be concerned with.
>>
Orange soda
>>
>>8179846
barolo you stupid fuck
>>
>>8176483

An Argentinian Malbec.

Anything else is pure faggotry.
>>
hibiscus iced tea, or some trapist imperial ale.
>>
i like iced tea
>>
>>8176483
Water. Water is good for you and cleanses you mouth.
>>
>>8180947
My companion of African descent!
>>
>>8180947
>Argentinian
>not gay
pick one
>>
>>8176483
guy is a beast

can do whatever he wants
>>
You shouldn't drink anything other than water, beer or wine with a meal.
>>
>>8182527
With bubbles
>>
>>8177402
I met jim harbaugh at my brothers high school graduation, apparently his son or nephew or something went there and they were sitting next to me.

Crazy thing about it is my last name is arbaugh
>>
>eat the meat of the animal and the lactation of the animal for ultimate top of the food chain status
>>
File: 1447153382268.jpg (52KB, 398x353px) Image search: [Google]
1447153382268.jpg
52KB, 398x353px
>>8179846
Barolo, you happy you nit picking kike?
>>
>>8183061
Every great leader of the last 300 years has had alcohol with their meals, often times with breakfast.

Every great leader before that guaranteed drank alcohol with their meals because water wasnt safe.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.