[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the liquor/vodka/whatever with the least amount of calories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: liquor-004.jpg (3MB, 2714x1811px) Image search: [Google]
liquor-004.jpg
3MB, 2714x1811px
What is the liquor/vodka/whatever with the least amount of calories?
>>
Pepsi MAX
>>
alcohol converts to sugar in your body
>>
>>8176081
vodka doesn't have calories
>>
hey guys should i have a glass of whiskey tonight or no
>>
>>8176081
Probably something like everclear if you're looking for best drunk to calorie ratio

Otherwise vodka
>>
>>8176085
>american education
>>
>>8176085
No
>>
>>8176103

There's no reason everclear would have fewer "extra" calories (relative to the amount of alcohol) compared to a decent vodka.
>>
>>8176101
Bump for answers
>>
>>8176081
anything that evaporates without leaving stickiness is essentially the same.
>>
>>8176153
You misunderstood him.
>>
>>8176101
I've had a Manhattan, a bottle of wine and I'll probably move to bourbon soon. So don't be a pussy and go for it
>>
>>8176099
Retard spotted. A 1.5 oz shot has 96 calories
>>
>>8176085
wut
>>
>>8176081
stop drinking faggot. alcohol is poison
>>
>>8176081
Alcohol has 7 calories per gram, so more alcohol = more calories. 1.5 ounces of 80-proof vodka contains about 125 calories. 180-proof Everclear has 280 calories per 1.5 oz shot!
>>
>>8176331

How so? The calories are coming from the ethanol, which is what's getting you drunk, and whatever other impurities are mixed in. The everclear is higher proof, but that's just more water with the vodka. If anything, the everclear isn't as distilled as cleanly, though the difference in calories is most likely negligible.
>>
>>8176477
Im pretty sure the other guy meant you'll feel the effects of 1 fl oz of everclear much more than 1 fl oz of vodka, so if your aim is to get drunk, you can take 5 shots of everclear or 9 shots of vodka.

That still doesnt factor in chasers or post-drunk munchies. If calories are your concern then alcohol isnt great. Try kratom or cava maybe
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.