[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most stupid plebian behaviour you have ever seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ls.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
What is the most stupid plebian behaviour you have ever seen in regards to food?

my fucking parents are moronic food troglodynes. They overcook steak every Tuesday night - Which they dub 'steak night', but I have hilariously taken to describing as 'Meat Juice Gone Away Tues Day' due to how dry the steak is.

They are honestly appalling. Every time they 'cook steak' they print off a multitude of online steak house menus, and use them as napkins because 'they wipe the floor with that disgusting bloody stuff you get in a restaurant'.

Today they overcooked the steak even more than usual - Enough that they noticed it was overcooked. And guess what?
They are blaming the BUTCHER!
My mother is downstairs right now creating a 4 page complaint detailing her issues with the steak. She has said that she refuses to pay for her next meat from their, and will post the complaint via envelope tomorrow morning.

Well, I intend to put a stop to it.I am going to open her letter and slide in a few pictures of the leftovers from the bin so the butcher sees how much they overcook it every single time. I hope he won't feel bad. He is an expert at his job and doesn't deserve to lose business because some fat morons think the texture of a trampoline is the way to enjoy their meat. In fact I sometimes bounce my head back as a joke to myself on 'steak night' to represent this texture.

Disgusting food overall. Makes me sick.
>>
>>8175422
Nobody cares you underaged little shit
>>
File: clarkson.jpg (201KB, 825x1024px) Image search: [Google]
clarkson.jpg
201KB, 825x1024px
I can still see a little bit of pink in the middle.

I have, unironically, sent steaks back to be finished off that were cooked to that standard.
>>
the obvious only solution to this is to commit multiple acts of terrorism and then kill your family and then yourself after writing a 30 page manifesto about well done steak
>>
>>8175422
Why would you take the time to type this?
>>
lol great post OP upboted
>>
>>8175422
>my fucking parents are moronic food troglodynes.
Respect the parents, you spoiled fuck.
>>
>>8175422

How about you get off your arse and make your own stupid steak?
>>
Trying a little too hard there pal, better luck next time
>>
>>8175476
This desu
>>
File: srsly.png (416KB, 1346x674px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
416KB, 1346x674px
So many newcunts. Every couple days we get one making a thread bitching about their fucking parents.

All it takes is lurking for like a week and even the surliest of teens would realise how childish that makes them look.

No more threads for a long time OP, this here was a cringfest.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.