[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Olive garden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2918.jpg (79KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2918.jpg
79KB, 620x412px
How does based Olive Garden continue to make billions in profits operating with their menu?

>come in and be seated
>FREE SALAD AND BREADSTICKS
>make your own pasta choosing from 8 different pastas and 8 different sauces
>add chicken or sausage
>$9.99

Absolute madness. They are one of the most successful restaurants in the history of America and they continue to offer incredible value and great service.

They have to be sheltering money in a tax haven, correct? We should all head on down to Olive Garden today and order dinner and demand answers.

What Do?
>>
>>8173428
I'm sorry, sir/ma'am, but advertising is not allowed on this sight,
>>
>>8173457
Sight?
Jesus.
>>
>>8173428
>>8173428
If we're in an advertising thread, I might as well sell my new ACMECO Shill Catcher.

With the ACMECO shill catcher you'll be able to tell between even the most subtle of ads and actual content. A 19.99 value, for the low low cost of a based olive garden dinner and the promo code "FUCK OFF AND DIE" You'll recieve not one, but two shill catchers and a set of ACMECO steak knives for only 9.99, beat that Olive Garden. Order now at Fuckedsillybyshills.gov.
>>
OP is not shilling. In fact, I just went to Olive Garden™ and they offered me an authentic Italian experience at a cost that wouldn't break the bank! Hillary Clinton was my server and it turns out she's not so bad either, refilled my coke without me asking!
>>
>>8173457
What if OP didn't have that pronoun.
>>
File: 1475503999219.jpg (316KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475503999219.jpg
316KB, 1280x720px
>come in
>order beer, entree, and the endless soup that comes with it
>eat three or four soups with endless breadsticks
>order another beer while I'm at it
>get a box
>pour zuppa toscana on by beef tortalini
>throw some breadsticks in there
>eat that the next day

This is the correct way to oh gee
>>
lmao minds me of over day jwe to oliv gardin lol an i member orderin off my manu and i seid to waitriss i says i want the spagotti lmao an they says if we want the sause wit the bred an i member i yelled I SAYS I WENTED SPAGOTI!!!! an i member they bring spagotti rite away lmao
>>
I had olive garden once. It was terrible.
>>
File: shiiiit.jpg (17KB, 233x251px) Image search: [Google]
shiiiit.jpg
17KB, 233x251px
I got a $100 gift card to Olive Garden last Christmas. I haven't used it yet.
>>
>>8174859

Brilliant move anon. With each season special that card gets more and more valuable. By Christmas 2017, it could
be worth over $800
>>
>leaves
>flour
>expensive
>>
>>8175577
This.
Why on earth would anyone go out for pasta? you know that shits like $0.69 per pound, dried. Boil it for 7 minutes in free saltwater, and you have 2 pounds of calorie dense food, for less than one dollar.
Was that hard to do at home? The only reason you go out to eat is to enjoy something complex, cooked by experts using specialty equipment, hard to find and numerous ingredients, that you have no chance in hell of doing correctly at home.
If you go out for pasta, you have already failed at life.
>>
>>8175594
>$0.69 per pound

Where?

Cheapest I can find is $0.75/lb
>>
>>8175603
You're worried about six pennies?
I go to a local market in suburban Chicago, just look for a sale if 75 cents is too rich for your blood.
Its 69 cents a pound at my market pretty often. Any shape you want.
People who order pasta at a restaurant are so fucking stupid. Its a super cheap dry good, boiled. You don't pay a chef to do that for you :/
>>
>>8173428
fuck u OP

>a man points a gun at your head and hands you an olive garden menu
>you must choose something to eat or be killed

what do ?

hard mode:
>"Sorry anon, we just ran out of soup, salad, and bread sticks!"
>>
>>8175603

Who could be behind this?
>>
>>8175863

Eggplant parm please
>>
>variations of bread meat cheese and rabbit food
gee I wonder how they could make profit.
>>
>>8175594
>>8175613
>tfw you share a state with this poorfag
Calle (m45.m1
>>
File: nig.jpg (5KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
5KB, 240x240px
I work as a Line Cook at Olive Garden, AMA
>>
>>8176468
What do you hate to cook the most?
>>
>>8176468
Will you ever be a circle cook?
>>
>>8175863
For me, it's the Five Cheese Ziti, the best pasta entree.
>>
>>8174430
some of their servers are retarded so they require a firm hand, glad everything worked out with your dinner
>>
>>8176468
>What steps did you take in order to be at that point in your career?

I started out in fast food when I was in high school, and I've moved up to a pretty good paying position as a lead cook in a diner. I would eventually like to make it to a position in a nicer place.

Do you have formal education?
>>
>>8176468
Do you have fatty fat regulars who show up multiple times a week?
>>
>>8173428
Is Olive garden considered italian cuisine in the USA?

or italian american cuisine?
>>
>>8176468
your music sucks Stefan
>>
File: ew.jpg (97KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
97KB, 1024x904px
Why do they always overcook the pasta?

Every Olive Garden I've been too made pasta into mush.
>>
>>8173428
Stop shilling this crap on my beloved board
>>
>>8176529
I hate to cook the Fonduta, Chicken Parm Sandwich, or Stuff Chicken Marsala
Too many fucking steps and easy to fuck up sometimes
>>8176590
nope
>>8176778
I started out as a busser at a mexican restaurant, then bussed at OG, and moved to the kitchen.
I graduated high school with a 4.2 GPA.
I am currently in school for a Computer Science Degree - not so much /ck/ as I am /g/ guy
>>8177093
When I used to work as a busser, there was this dude that came in everyday by himself, fat ugly motherfucker
>>8177218
fuck you
>>
>>8177209
Italian American obviously. Only the lowest of low class people think it's real Italian food.
>>
>>8177559
thats the american preference
>>
>>8179664
ya its better real italian food is third world peasant shit like cornmeal and goats in a thin gruel
>>
Free Advertising Never Tasted So Good

Come in today (TM)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.