[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (55KB, 1121x766px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
55KB, 1121x766px
>>
duck
>>
>>8173417
duck
>>
>>8173401
The 6

Looks like brooklynbarmenus
>>
>>8173401
hunting season
>>
>>8173401
Hunting season, or a regular ol' kielbasa.
>>
the hunting season looks good, I like venison
>>
>>8173401
>RANCHO GRANDE
>no ranch
uh.....wtf?
>>
>>8173401
duck for sure
>>
Hound dog
>>
>>8173401
the curry wurst or regular one because the name is not stupid and all the others have terrible names.
>>
>>8173417
>>8173430
>>8173478

smart move, that was the best of the three i've had so far (duck, lamb, asian)

>>8173431
>Looks like brooklynbarmenus
close

also the poutine isn't really what i'd call poutine, but more gravy fries

>>8173588
>i let arbitrary labels define what i eat
it's ok child, you'll grow out of it one day. maybe.
>>
>>8173401
one of each, they all look good
>>
Probably the Rowan
>>
>>8173617
What was wrong with lamb and asian? Those were my first choices.
>>
I wanna try the hunter sausage. And was this for? Oktoberfest or something?
>>
>>8173401
DUCKTALES

WOO OOH
>>
>rabbit
>served with carrot slaw
I always enjoy the morbid irony of serving animals along with the food that they eat
3. sounds the best to me
>>
>>8173654
nothing was wrong with the lamb, it just wasn't as good as the duck.

the asian one just... wasn't tied together right. maybe a little fish sauce for pungency or some light spice like sriracha. it was OK, but it felt like it was missing something

>>8173695
german beer/cider/sausage place
>>
>>8173401
Either the Hunting Season or Ducktales.
Next picks would be The Rowan or Rancho Grande.

Would not consider ordering Baowurst, Moroccan Nights or the New Delhi Curry Wurst.
>>
>>8173401
Hunting season or duck, I do not like mayo and I am sick of hipsters putting it on everything

There is a burger place nearby that is supposed to be good but literally every burger except for two has some sort of special flavored mayo or aioli on it. Mustard is the superior burg condiment.
>>
>>8173401
Hard choice. I'd go curry wurst because I've never had it and some of the other choices may be too sweet for me.
>>
>>8173740
you know you are allowed to ask for things to be left off the burgers. get some mustard on it instead or on the side if you like it.
>>
>>8173774
Hard choice, but you're a faggot and this thread fucking sucks. Go to facebook if you want retarded poll threads, non an anonymous imageboard. I'm talking to all of you jagoffs.
>>
>>8173777
Was going to make the point in my first post that I don't like to mess with stuff that is obviously supposed to contribute to the flavor of the dish. I'd rather just get the one thing that I can eat how it is intended.
But it's still obnoxious when people use mayo/aioli as a vessel for flavors all the time.
>>
>>8173401
1 or 10
>>
>>8173401
Moroccan nights. Good lamb is hard to fuck up with.
>>
>>8173401
My first choice would be 7. The mint and lemon with lamb is a flavor combo I've never had. It also doesn't sound as heavy as some of the other options. My second choice would be 8.
>>
>>8173401
1,8, or 9. Fucking hard choice desu. I do love venison sausage, but damn that rabbit sounds good.
>>
>>8173401
8. thumper. Because one time I had a rabbit hotdog so good it gave me a semi.
>>
Give me The Rowan
>>
File: e26.jpg (86KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
e26.jpg
86KB, 500x628px
>>8173783
>>
#6 with a side salad
>>
>>8174079
>with a side salad

i got bad news for ya

SIDES
HAUS CUT FRIES
Choice of 1 dipping sauce. (75¢ extra for each additional sauce):
$5
POUTINE
Our Haus Cut Fries with cheese curds and ale gravy.
$7
DIPPING SAUCES
Lemon-Herb Aioli • Thai Peanut Aioli • Harissa Ketchup • Green Chilli Mayo • Hoisin Aioli • Horseradish Pea Mayo
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.