[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone had these noodles before? Ordered them from amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (1MB, 3616x2030px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1MB, 3616x2030px
Has anyone had these noodles before?

Ordered them from amazon not knowing there was a "fire noodle challenge" associated with them.

I eat hot foods constantly so I'm not concerned with the heat but I am concerned about my anus... This does not look like the right kind of spice
>>
>>8173379
I've had them before. They're spicy, but nothing worthy of a "challenge". Surprisingly tasty for instant noodles, I really liked them.
>>
I've wanted to try them but I've never seen them in stores and canadamazon sellers wants to charge like 5 bucks per serving
>>
>>8173391

Good deal, so no searing stomach pains?

Can't tell you how many videos I saw where they were claiming they're the world's spiciest noodle lol
>>
>>8173405

With prime I paid $11.49 for a 5 pack. They are definitely bigger than your standard ramen bricks though
>>
>>8173409
Those people must have either been little girls or midwesterners, it's just moderately spicy.
>>
File: reaper.jpg (110KB, 816x1207px) Image search: [Google]
reaper.jpg
110KB, 816x1207px
>>8173379
I eat a few packs a week. They are pretty spicy but also pretty damn sugary sweet. I add green onion, reaper-acha(pic related),and some fermented korean pepper/bean paste.
>>
>>8173379
>first post on /ck/ with properly made bool dok stir fry noodles
>>
>>8173422

Damn that looks good, guessing that's hot ass carolina reaper-sriracha sauce?
>>
File: Seth yearbook.png (546KB, 594x636px) Image search: [Google]
Seth yearbook.png
546KB, 594x636px
>>8173379
>>8173391
>>8173421
>Those people must have either been little girls or midwesterners, it's just moderately spicy.

yeah. 'goan here. got these from amazon too. heat isn't horrific but it just lasts and lasts and burns like a moderate bitch. good with kewpie mayo & seaweed on top though :3 offsets the heat

huh. i've never actually associated my region with not being able to tolerate hot foods but i guess that makes sense. never could take the heat of those pickled carrot/pepper things at mexican joints
>>
>>8173422
>They are pretty spicy but also pretty damn sugary sweet.
>also pretty damn sugary sweet.
I'm more scared of this than any potential heat.
Is it really that sweet?
>>
>>8173543

>>8173523 pussy here. all the pepper and sugar that goes into the ubiquitous, similar korean red sauces does give it a sort of molasses-y character. not too sweet. seems like a sauce more in place on ddeokbokki than noodles.
>>
How much hotter than a shin cup would you guys say they are?
>>
>>8173746
The noodles come with a dark red spicy oil. They're pretty warm.
>>
>>8173409
i had stomach pains about 4 hours later but i don't handle spice well in my stomach. ate them slowly and enjoyed them they're not too hot, I've had fresh jalapenos hotter.
>>
>>8173379
Best instant ramen I've had compared to the other brands I can pick up in my area. Sucks that I want some but I got to order online and wait for it. I would kill just to have the ability to walk down to the store and pick up a 5 pack for a few bucks.
>>
>>8173379
these are not hot at all. Maybe if you are new to spicy food they will be hot, but they don't even have any affect on me. They do taste good though.
>>
>>8173746
they are hotter than a shin cup for sure, but not much... If you go buy a jalapeno and eat it, the jalapeno will be way hotter than these noodles.
>>
>>8173379
They are tasty but one pack has just over 2000mg of sodium from memory

Also that's suoercoolben
>>
>>8174414
it's 2500mg, which is not much if you work out and only eat this once a week and drink water instead of soda like you're supposed to.
>>
>>8173437
>guessing that's hot ass carolina reaper-sriracha sauce?

Pretty much. Their moruga-masala is pretty good too. Just dont pay stupid online prices for their sauces. I have had other sauces from them as well and they are decent. I just happened to be in kc visiting a friend and stopped by the factory. So only paid about $7 a bottle. They are no where near worth the $13 plus i see them listed for online.
>>
>>8173379
Do you guys actually make it as per indicated on the package or do you just make it like instant ramen? I've noticed some of the bad reviews are people treated it as instant ramen and not as a noodle stir fry.
>>
I boil the noodles, drain the water and pour the sauce on it.

It's spicy but nothing outrageous
>>
>>8175910
>I boil the noodles, drain the water and pour the sauce on it.
that's basically what the direction tell you to do.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.