[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I drink a quarter gallon of whole milk every day. Is that too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Milk-bottle[1].jpg (145KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
Milk-bottle[1].jpg
145KB, 528x792px
I drink a quarter gallon of whole milk every day.

Is that too many saturated fats for good heart health?
>>
>>8173192
better than a quarter gallon of vodka...
>>
>>8173192
>quarter gallon

how much is that in first world units?
>>
>>8173192
>>8173210
Funny thread. I drink a liter of rum everyday, and drink a gallon of milk every morning to rehydrate. True story
>>
>>8173216
neo Pakistan isn't the first world.
>>
>>8173192
I drink a pint at every meal, and you know what? I like it, and don't give a damn what the pharma/medico barons say about it.
>>
Name on animal that drinks milk past infancy, let alone the milk of other animals.

Why do you think this would be healthy?
>>
>>8173223

America is literally backwards in that the common populace rejects S.I units in everyday measurements. Other countries may also use inches, miles etc but this is incorporated alongside the more sensible and scientific standardised notation.
>>
>>8173236
cats
>>
>>8173192
Worrying about your health is for faggots. As long as you're not substantially over weight, you're fine.
>>
>>8173237
Most of our products are labelled with metric units and imperial units because they are sold multinationally. Since everyone here uses Imperial, we don't really pay attention to the metric labels.

>the more you know when you're actually from a country instead of trying to criticize them out of some weird jealousy complex
>>
>>8173241
This is very true, unless of course you buy into the medico/pharma/diet industry propaganda like most do.
>>
>>8173237
>the common populace rejects S.I units in everyday measurements
Look at this post:
>>8173221
He's quite obviously American and he uses metric and imperial right along side each other and everyone knows what he's talking about.

That retarded drunk literally just shat all over your shitty argument, you dirty fucking foreigner
>>
milk is a myth
>>
>>8173311
*melk
>>
>>8173307
Retarded drunk here. To be fair, I only ever deal with liters at the liquor store, and soda aisle
>>
>>8173320
You shush
>>
>>8173236

Look at the nutrition facts. What about it screams unhealthy? Also i never understood that argument, why would drinking milk past infancy necessarily be super unhealthy? We're also the only animals that live in temperature controlled boxes and drive cars. Are you going to give it up because other apes don't do it?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.