[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell does anybody like avocado?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

How the hell does anybody like avocado?
>>
>>8170366
>How the hell does anybody like avocado?
I like it mushed up on toast with eggs and lots of pepper, that's how
>>
>>8170366
how can anyone not? it's just butter in plant form
>>
>>8170366

Nobody apart from Californians do.

Avocados are a meme.
>>
You see, each person is different and each person is special. Part of what makes you special is you can't understand when other people like different things, but they do! Many people like things that you don't, and others dislike things that you love. Wow, what a world!
>>
It's the single most bland vegetable I've ever eaten
>>
Little salt, lemon and pepper. It's fucking perfect.
>>
>>8170366

*dislike
>>
File: IMG_1801.jpg (116KB, 634x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.jpg
116KB, 634x415px
>>8170387
>vegetable
>>
>>8170366
Yeah I always leave them out of my guac

I started making and eating a lot of guac whilst Jeb Bush was running in the primaries, I really like it now
>>
Literal meme food. Doesn't taste like fucking anything.
>>
>>8170366
Mashed with lemon, salt, and pepper and spread on chips
>>
>>8170366
Because it's full of fat dude. They're good, they remind me of a creamy egg yolk.
>>
>>8170366
>first food
>last food
What's not to like? Did you forget salt?
>>
>>8170378
>You like dicks and I dont
I do love this thing that you discovered for me, thank you.
>>
they're a good snack.
put some lemon and a little sprinkle of salt on that bitch and eat it straight out of the rind with a spoon. Delicious.
>>
I know why you didn't like them. You ate one that wasn't ripe with no salt. That must be it. Otherwise only a child with no sense of taste would be on a food message board talking shit about avocados.
>>
>>8170366
I use them to thicken up smoothies. I don't like the calories of milk or various alternatives, or the extra sugar from juice, so I just use water. But water and only veg/fruit tends to have a weird consistency, so I throw in half an avocado. I get some healthy fats and a better texture with no difference in taste.

If you want a use for their taste, try them on some spicy pork tacos or something with a hot salsa. The creamy texture and mild flavor helps cool it down and contrast the heat.

All that being said, I'm not the kind of guy to eat it sliced plain with salt or spread on toast.
>>
It's a savory fruit that isn't sweet. It goes really great with meat and salty foods. It's kind of like butter that grows on trees.

>>8170374
It's all over the country. I was born in the Caribbean and avocados were just one of many fruits we commonly eat. Moved to fucking Ohio and it's commonly available there. But you're supposed to have it on its own or as a side with a meal. Don't warm up avocado. Don't put it in burritos and cheeseburgers. Stop doing this shit, people.
>>
>>8170668
don't tell me what to do with MY food you fucking faggot
>>
>>8170678
Did I trigger you, whitey?
>>
>>8170668
>>8170668
>Don't warm up avocado. Don't put it in burritos and cheeseburgers
When I was in Mexico, the locals loved avocado in their torta sandwiches, which had warm meat in them and often were toasted
>>
>>8170681
how does me putting avocado in my burrito make me white?
fucking ignorant faggot
>>
Because its a better spread in a sandwich than mayo. Mix in a bowl with some salt. Bam - fuck mayo.
>>
>>8170373
this, its like healthy tofu or somethign that you can season and put wherever
it tastes like pretty much nothing
>>
>>8170366
>disliking avocados

I cannot fucking believe this board.
>>
>>8170366
godtier texture
>>
File: pzhPa.jpg (218KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pzhPa.jpg
218KB, 1536x2048px
Fatties love Avocado because it reminds them of Mayo in texture
For example my 250lb sister is on a 'diet' where for dinner everyday she fills a mayo jar with mashed up avocado (usually 2 large avocado) and spoons it all over her food. She says it is like a smoker smoking a carrot stick ignoring that it has like 800 calories. In general fatties do this, they just replace mayo with avocado and think it will make them thin.
>>
>>8171423
Hey, Avocado started it. I ate some bad guac and threw up in the middle of a business lunch.
>>
>>8170366
I fill the middle halfway with sugar and eat it, it's a good dessert.
>>
>>8171459
Mayo and avocados literally dont taste similar or have a similar texture at all
>>
>>8171459
This makes absolutely no sense
Have you ever eaten avocado?
>>
>>8170366
spread avocado on toast, add pepper and tomato sauce. I could live on it.
>>
>>8170366
The texture is super nice.
Some foods you just eat for the texture.
>>
-1 Avocado
-1 can of tuna
-Chili
-Spring Onions
-Garlic
-Lime Juice
-Parsley
Mash together and spread on warm Tortillas. Best friday evening food ever
>>
>>8170366
They are good to balance out spicy food
>>
>>8170366
I literally slice up and eat entire avocados as a snack.
I don't even usually put salt/pepper on them.

I could list 50 ways to use avocado, but I think you could just google that and save me some effort.
>>
>>8172166
Why not make your food a little less spicy instead of having to add a vegetable that's weirdly creamy yet chunky and taste like lawn trimmings?
>>
>>8172536
was supposed to link >>8172518
>>
>>8170668

>in the country i'm from we only eat this very versatile fruit one specific way
>therefore that's how it's supposed to be eaten and everyone who says otherwise is doing it wrong

Get a load of this faggot.
>>
File: Adidas ZX 750 Suede Nylon Lime.jpg (112KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
Adidas ZX 750 Suede Nylon Lime.jpg
112KB, 800x531px
>>8170366
dumb question.

I don't know how
I don't care how

I just do
>>
File: I did not evolve.jpg (37KB, 792x624px) Image search: [Google]
I did not evolve.jpg
37KB, 792x624px
>>8170681
jej at the racist n¡gga

jejejejejejejejejejejejejej
>>
>>8170374
>found the yuropoor cuck that has the palate of a 6 yr old
>>
>>8171459
She's doing nothing to lose weight. She's replacing one low carb food with another.
>>
>>8170366
It's tasty but I can't eat it do to birch pollen allergy
>>
>>8170371

>I like green plant diarrhea mixed with the crushed remains of an unborn chicken

At least tell me you put coagulated cow-breast oozings on it.
>>
>>8173077
Same, but it is worth it. A cheddar burger and chicken sandwich for 3 bucks is worth strapping on my gat.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.