[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grocery/food stores you wish you could shop at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: PublixLogo_0.png (14KB, 469x301px)
PublixLogo_0.png
14KB, 469x301px
Ontario, Canada resident here.

I wish there were Publix and Aldi where I live.

Sobeys is overpriced yet half the vegetable section is wilted. Loblaws is also rather expensive and anything pre-made there is sub-par. Food Basics is okay but selection is limited and they don't sell sandwiches or deli meat. Bulk Barn is actually good, but they only sell bulk ingredients, and recently have become too heavy on candies and chocolates.
>>
Toronto? Windsor? Both those places have places like Freshco and bulk barn.
>>
>>8170188
Waterloo (West)

There are no Freshcos.

Bulk Barn is good, but obviously, they only carry bulk ingredients and no meat section.
>>
>>8170183
You fly to South Florida in the winter with your family? I see a lot of Canadians in the Hollywood area. How did you get exposed to Publix and Aldi?
>>
Also Canuck. I would suck a mile of dicks for a Wegman's. Holy fuck that place is an experience.
>>
>aldi
why? they're mostly horrible.
>>
>>8170199
What the fuck are you talking about man. There's a freshco on the street that connects Waterloo (West) to Waterloo (East).
>>
>>8170183
Alberta here. Safeway has totally fallen apart since the Sobeys takeover, empty shelves, hideous produce. Superstore is just as bad and has a ton of "New Canadians" infesting the place.

The last haven is save on foods, but its mega expensive.

We really need a US chain competitor in canada and I agree publix should be it.
>>
Wegmans is already right across the border in NY from Ontario. They could just move north with a few stores and start trying to make it up there. Not sure about the tax situation or anything of being in a different country though so maybe that is why they have not done it yet.
>>
File: BARKSDALECOMMISARY.jpg (1MB, 2055x987px) Image search: [Google]
BARKSDALECOMMISARY.jpg
1MB, 2055x987px
I miss going to the Commissary with my parents as a kid. Getting to go on a military base was always super cool to me.
>>
>>8170199
Waterlooser
>>
Aldi is shite. Fresh food doesn't last long enough. Horrible customers.
>>
>>8172016
Never been to an Aldi, what kind of customers do they have?
>>
>>8172019
white
>>
>>8172019
not black ones
>>
>>8172019
poors and trash
>>
I miss King Soopers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.