[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

To all Canu/ck/-fags out there, happy turkey day!!
>>
File: eric_staal[1].jpg (252KB, 1200x773px) Image search: [Google]
eric_staal[1].jpg
252KB, 1200x773px
why didn't you use this picture?
>>
>>8169613
Lewl poor getzlaf, bald by 30
>>
>mfw I'm Canadian and I've never celebrated Thanksgiving

don't see what's so important about it honestly
>>
I just got back from thanksgiving dinner and it was really shitty, the turkey was pink and my defective family just angrily bitched about the family members who didn't come for an hour straight in direct hypocrisy against the spirit of the holiday

next year I'm just making my own turkey and taking the leftovers to some homeless people or something
>>
>>8170119
It's not really important. It's just another time to get together with family and friends and hang out.
>>
>>8170256
I feel for you man. That's pretty much what my aunt and cousins do the whole time. God bless my grandparents for putting up with it. And you can always try duck or goose if you want less leftovers.
>>
>>8170256
Or freeze the meat and make a wondeful soup from the carcass.
>>
I didn't want a whole turkey so I'm making pork tenderloin with cranberry sauce tomorrow.
>>
>>8169613
Enjoy thanksgiving friends :)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 5616x3744px
>>8170270
>not important
>a time to get together with family and friends
>>
>>8170342
Well it's the only time I see all of my cunt cousins. Any family member I treasure I see at least once a month.
>>
File: IMG_1841.jpg (25KB, 262x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.jpg
25KB, 262x357px
>>8169613

What have you fucks got to be thankful about?
>>
I'm neither Canuck nor USican, but I live in Ameristan and am doing a bullshit Canucksgiving dinner tomorrow evening. I got some turkey drumsticks super cheap so I'm gonna pan-sear them then smother them in homemade turkey gravy and have that with some stuffing and other things.

>>8169730
>dat ass up
>dat crying
>why didn't you use this picture?!?!
Because OP didn't want to give me an erection, I guess.

>>8170363
The war of 1812.
>>
>>8170363
I wrote a long list of things I'm thankful for today. Basically everything. Even you, baby.
>>
i had my thanksgiving dinner yesterday and it was pretty comfy desu

happy thanksgiving fellow canadacucks
>>
>>8170363

That Crooked Hillary isn't going to be President of Canada and there are only three more years left of dealing with Justin.

.... I hope. We don't exactly have the two term limits.
>>
>>8170363

monday day off
>>
>>8170335
thanks senpai. just got back. ~1700 calories over my tdee today. whew lad. but damn it was worth it. turkey, stuffing, mash, stew, fried chicken, meatballs, gravy!, pumpkin pie, apple crumble, belgian chocolate cake, good coffee, got to spend quality time with senpai and enjoy the blue jays sweeping the series and poke fun at trump during todays debate. now gotta get back to that cut...
>>
any toronto poorfags in here? lookin for a church that does thanksgiving dinners. im poor and i wanna celebrate. halp.
>>
had some delicious turkey, perogies, cabbage rolls, turnips, kielbasa, gravy, stuffing, and pumpkin pie
>>
>>8171796
I know it's been a couple hours, but hopefully you see this:

http://www.insidetoronto.com/community-story/6892455-7-places-in-toronto-to-eat-a-free-thanksgiving-day-meal/
>>
>>8170751
Family did it yesterday as well because we deep fry our turkey and it was calling for rain today

>>8170778
Everyone I know, including people that voted for him, think Trudeau is a massive retard.

I have no idea how he could possibly be re-elected.
>>
>>8170119
t. Ahmed
>>
>>8170363
Im thankful for family, having a roof over my head and food in the fridge and money in the bank. Can't ask for much more than that
>>
>>8170363
Friends, family, the day off, and my gf. Roof over my head, good parents, never go hungry, good education.... and you 4chan
>>
Damn Monday thanksgiving? That kind of sucks. Do you at least not have to go to work tomorrow? I know I'm usually hungover and take a massive shit after my thanksgiving, but I'm a lard.
>>
>>8170119

I honestly never enjoyed Thanksgiving, so I pretty much ignore it.

But uh, Happy Thanksgiving I guess.
>>
>>8170778

>Implying we're not gonna have Justin Trudeau for 9 more years like Harper because no one here gives a fuck
>>
>>8173116
as long as he's around long enough to institute guaranteed minimum income is all i care about. i can almost taste those sweet sweet neet bucks
>>
File: lia 11132.jpg (54KB, 742x466px) Image search: [Google]
lia 11132.jpg
54KB, 742x466px
mom didnt phone me on fri to let me know whats happened for thanksgiving so i figured weren't doing it this year
bro sent text on FB saying he opted out on cooking it this year since mom opted out on attending(she lives an hour outside the city so she prolly didnt want to drive tonight)

guess im having pizza then
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.