[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who works at LC anything, because fuck all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 151x151px
Ask a guy who works at LC anything, because fuck all.
>>
How much free pizza do you take home every day?
>>
>>8168435
Absolutely nothing. We don't even get fucking discounts but that pretty much has to do with the fact everything is dirt cheap as it is. The only food we get is the stuff we can't serve because it's been in the hot box for too long. The shit nobody eats gets thrown out.
>>
>>8168431
>at
*for

When does the contract expire?
>>
>>8168450
Tomorrow.
>>
>>8168431

Do people ever actually make special orders or is everybody just getting the standard cheese, pepperoni, or sausage?
>>
>>8168452
good.

do you earn enough to cover cost of a Pass, or do you fill out the captcha every time you mention your brand?
>>
>>8168460
Captcha because really now?
>>
>>8168458
Probably 60% of all people order just the basic shit, occasionally in large quantities. We get phone orders for stuff we don't keep in the box pretty often though.
>>
why do some white guys get so upset when then see a white girl with a black, asian, and latino guy?
>>
File: kkk-o.gif (4MB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
kkk-o.gif
4MB, 320x238px
>>8168471
>>
>>8168471
I had a black guy talk shit to me because I was with a black girl. It goes both ways.

I get why white people get mad though, they don't want to fuck up their genes. Blackies should be glad whites are willing to fuck their women and improve their IQ.
>>
What's it like living in 1998? Can you get me a pair of those plastic sunglasses from Pizza Hut?
>>
>>8168516
Yeah dude, I'll hook you up. I just gotta find the keys to my fucking Geo.
>>
File: 1429524781785.jpg (14KB, 415x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429524781785.jpg
14KB, 415x480px
>>8168431
Anytime I go to Little Caesars, I order a custom pie that won't be in the hot box (sometime like half mushroom, half sausage). Obviously, I do it because I was sick of getting an awful Hot-N-Ready pepperonis that had been sitting out for an hour.

Is this a well known strategy? Do employees feel bad about selling cold pizza?

Also, is there any cheat code for getting bonuses? Like, any secret deal for free crazy bread with an order?
>>
>>8168519
I honestly don't blame you on that part, I'd do the same. We try and rotate our shit out if it's been sitting out for too long so if someone gets a cold pizza and gripes about it, it's usually the guy responsible for rotating the box out who gets the blame.

As far as any secrets, I don't think so. I don't plan on sticking around much longer to find out anyways.
>>
>>8168539
Did you work with any chubby, dyed-red hair girls? The three different LCs I've lived near in my life all had them.
>>
>>8168547
Nope but we only got 3 girls at the place, GM who is a decent 7/10, some annoying ass high school bitch, and a deaf girl.
>>
>>8168559
>deaf girl

Is she mute too? If so, might be worth exploring.
>>
>>8168431
how bad is it working there? best thing about job? worst thing?
>>
Do you contemplate suicide?
>>
How much do you get paid?
>>
Any LC secrets?

Have you ever thrown a pizza at someone?

When I quit at Jets I threw a piping hot calzone at the GM and stole my delivery sign. Still got it in my moms attic
>>
>>8168944
She's black. Not racist, just not my type.
>>
>>8168984
Not too bad. Once you figure everything out it's pretty easy but it gets super fucking repetitive. I've been there for a year and I'm ready to get the fuck out.

>>8169247
No, shit's not bad enough for that. If anything college will.

>>8169251
$8/hr, pretty typical for a first job. Like I mentioned I'm looking elsewhere since it's getting pretty old.
>>
When are they bringing back the pretzel crust pizza
>>
When will they do the old shape for deepdish again?
>>
>>8169571
Never, or at least not to my knowledge. Either way fuck that shit, it's a pain in ass to make and it creates a huge fucking mess. Glad I never had to make one.

>>8169574
No idea what the old shape was. Round?
>>
>>8168431
What's your "worst costumer" story?

Did you fuck any coworkers?
>>
>>8168431
Why does Little Caesars turn inedible when cold?
>>
>>8169581

Pretzel pizza was amazing tho, fuk u.
>>
>>8168431
What's the one cliché customer act that is most annoying or infuriating?
>>
>>8169627
That thing was literally salt the pizza.
>>
>>8169581
It was square, but used the same box as regular pizza.
Cut into slanted triangles for slices. It was glorious.
>>
>>8169614
I've never had to deal with anyone myself since I don't run the register and rarely have to answer the phones. One that comes to mind though was some lady somehow fucked up and order and called it into two of our other franchise stores. It was like 100 pizzas so they split the order between the two. After a couple hours, and my GM was just talking about this shit, the lady and her whole fucking 7 person family shows up at our place for pick up. It took us about 30 minutes to explain to her that her pizzas were at the other store while she was throwing a big fiasco and keeping the line up. We finally got her and her family out of the store and everything was back to normal. An hour later she calls in an order for 30 pizzas to our store for delivery. I was like "Okay what the fuck", we made them and out GM went out to deliver them which was no joke like a 30 minute drive. On the way there she cancels the order. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>8169647
What happened to those 30 pizzas?
>>
>>8169622
No idea, probably has to do with it sitting in a hot box for however long.

>>8169630
Whenever someone asks what our hours are. You took up the time to look up the phone number on Google yet you didn't see the store hours right below it? Fuck off.

Also when we're clearly busy and someone asks "Wow you guys sure are busy today." I can't help but think, "No shit, you're contributing to it."
>>
>>8169649
GM dropped them off at the local fire/police station. I'm pretty certain we blacklisted that number after it was all said and done.
>>
>>8169641
Was it bigger than the current one? How long ago was this?
>>
File: 1474754078735.png (277KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1474754078735.png
277KB, 615x409px
I love the Deep Dish pizza to death. I always feel like dogshit after I eat it with that lunch combo, but it's so good.

How long do you guys let the Hot and Ready pizzas sit before you throw them out?
>>
File: 5.jpg (42KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
42KB, 498x500px
>>8169647

>Little Ceasers
>Delivery

What is this sorcery?
>>
>>8169675
I have no gauge of time on them because it's usually the register people that find out if they're even still good or not. They check every box before sending them out. I literally just load them into the box and rotate them out whenever register pulls from it.
>>
>>8169684
We only deliver large volume orders by request, which is anything over 15.
>>
>>8169664
Yes, and years. I was still like 12 last I had one.
>>
How come your pizza tastes like 5 times better after leaving it in the fridge for a night and reheating it?
>>
>>8169748
I have no clue. Literally haven't ate anything from LC since I started work here.
>>
>>8168444
Damn that sucks because the one I work at out here let's us bake and take as much as we want but except the wings and drinks
>>
>>8169753
Huh, is it because you think the food sucks or something to do with the way it's prepared?
>>
do you call the spice mix pizza weed where you're from or is that just my area?
>>
>>8169781
Nah, I'm just trying to cut down on shit. The food itself isn't bad. That being said, I never ate there prior to work either.
>>
Can you make a little speech about hygiene ?

I'm an hygiene freak, so these stories are a delight for me.
>>
File: 1437802921004.jpg (25KB, 415x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437802921004.jpg
25KB, 415x640px
>>8169785
I will now.
>>
>>8169792
Wash your fucking hands.
>>
OP here, I'll be back in few hours.
>>
File: Nepgear_2.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Nepgear_2.gif
999KB, 500x281px
Is the dough really made fresh every day?
>>
Ever jerked offed at work?
>>
why are pizzas round but pizza boxes square?
>>
File: 1475439910355.jpg (29KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
1475439910355.jpg
29KB, 327x367px
Are all your customers ghetto as fuck and have you ever worked in a classy pizza place
>>
>>8170900
because LC was founded in detroid and that is how they shape their pizza
>>
>>8168431
do you like your job?
>>
>>8168431
Do you use meth? I heard it was really popular among little caesars employees.
>>
muh friend told me a pro tip to call the restuarant and have them precook a fresh one by the time you get there so you dont get one of those ones that have been hanging out.
>>
>>8168431
This wasn't really clearly answered but I'll ask anyway

Do you guys even make fresh made pizzas if I called in and ordered a ham, onion and green pepper. Not the 5 dollar premade garbage but an actual pizza baked after a call and what not

Also, the crazy bread seems more doughy than it use too
>>
How many dicks did you have to suck to get the job?

You are a robot
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.