[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how low do you have to be in your life to contemplate eating this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1471216290573.jpg (409KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471216290573.jpg
409KB, 800x600px
how low do you have to be in your life to contemplate eating this?
>>
I sort of like the watery gravy and styrofoam mashed potatoes sometimes. It reminds me of middle school.
>>
I don't have to be low. I have to be hungry.
>>
>>8168203
and a man...

a Hungry Man™
>>
I remember I started eating these when I joined football and I got so fat
>>
>over 1 pound of food

what more do you want gayboy?
>>
I'd have to say that it's more about how drunk you are but even then I'd probably just order from a 24 hour pizza delivery.
>>
These things have horrible value and the quality of the food is nil.
Who buys these?
>>
Used to eat these all the time as a kid because shitty parents.
Tried one a few months ago and couldn't finish it. The turkey and cranberries were actually delicious as fuck in a shitty comfort food kind of way but the mashed potatoes and whatever the fuck the rest of it was made me depressed that I spent money on it and brought back memories of my hatred for my parents.
>>
>>8168182

I was in the grocery store yesterday. I needed frozen pearl onions for a stew. In the frozen food section I saw two men, both around 65 years old. They were digging through assorted frozen entrees-Marie Callender's, Boston Market, Stouffer's.

I looked in their cart. Nothing but stacks upon stacks of frozen entree packages.

I felt very sad for both of them.
>>
>>8168182
pretty expensive, rather cook my own shit, do buy if it's a buck which is rarely
>>
>>8168351
their wives probably cooked for them until they died so they don't know how to cook for themselves anymore.
>>
>>8168182
I bought that exact flavor at a dollar general on thanksgiving one year
>>
>>8168376

They probably don't actually know how to cook for themselves at all.

If you're a guy, be glad that you're part of the first generation that actually tends to cook better than women. That's no exaggeration either. Statistically speaking men are overwhelmingly better at cooking than women from about 1998-on.

Adult men from that point forward are actually better at it. I blame it on the weird obsession we got from competitive cooking shows.
>>
>>8168376

>American/Anglo wives
>knowing how to cook

choose one
>>
>>8168426
shut the fuck up
>>
>>8168475
t. buttblasted roastie
>>
>>8168426
They do know. Its shitty food with low standards, but its food they are ok with.
>>
>>8168310
one pound of cock
>>
>>8168475
hear me roar
>>
>>8168211
Kek
>>
>>8168394
>1998 on
youre off by a fair few years
>>
File: turkey.gif (4KB, 303x497px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.gif
4KB, 303x497px
Calories and fat aren't too bad, but it's a salt bomb

Why do pre packaged foods have to have so much salt in them?
Is it for actual flavor or to preserve them better?
>>
>>8168182
The one with the chicken patties is easily one of the best frozen meals in existence. But I don't eat them anymore trying to live beyond forty.
>>
>>8168211
so true
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.