[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything wrong with eating alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mdvs5gQFvS1qaqczz.gif (104KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
mdvs5gQFvS1qaqczz.gif
104KB, 500x278px
Anything wrong with eating alone?
>>
>>8167147
not at all
>>
Nope. What do you think people who travel on business do: starve?
>>
>>8167159
maybe takeout?
>>
>>8167147
only if you're so insecure about eating alone that you don't actually enjoy eating out. you gotta be comfortable in your own skin to do it and enjoy yourself
>>
>>8167164
>Daily meal allowance
>Takeout

Now why in the fuck would you do that?
>>
File: ddfd5a6.jpg (48KB, 365x467px) Image search: [Google]
ddfd5a6.jpg
48KB, 365x467px
>>8167176
because i'd rather not tip
>>
>>8167178
Every expense account I've had allowed tips to be included in the expense claim.

Do you actually have a job?
>>
>>8167185
My job doesn't pay for my lunches
>>
>>8167147
Everyone eats alone. Sometimes they do it in the presence of others.
>>
>>8167185
>>8167200

>"Business" lunches
>Take my nephew out to lunch, ask him if he wants to work at my company
>He says fuck no
>Counts as a business lunch
>>
>>8167147
it is the best way to eat, alone and at pc
>>
I dont get why people feel that way. Same with going to the theatre alone.
>>
>>8167178
>tipping
I fucking hate this practice. STOP IT
>>
i like to eat alone but it seems to effect my attitude about food

i will eat too much when i'm with people im comfortable with but not enought when i'm people that make me nervous.

it seems strange to me that we took a huge social aspect out of food by making it a commodity (you never get to meet the people who made or harvested the food, etc.) it doesn't really matter but you know what i'm saying?
>>
Heimlich maneuver.
>>
>>8168664
We can't stop it without overhauling those customer service jobs or suddenly all the waiters/drivers will be broker than the average African.
>>
>>8167147
>Anything wrong with eating alone?
It's boring af

You place your order an then have to sit there twiddling your thumbs for 30 minutes listening to other people's conversations. Bring either a book or a notepad and pretend to be a critic to fuck with the restaurant staff.
>>
>>8168637
>and at pc
disgusting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.