[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taco Bell UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (390KB, 1379x970px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390KB, 1379x970px
Just had Taco Bell in the UK for the first time.
Utter shit.
Any one else have experience of UK Taco Bell? I believe there are only four or five in the country.
>>
>bongs in charge of doing something right
>>
US chains overseas are always bizarrely different to accommodate the different tastes of the population.
Bongland doesn't have mexican food. Not good mexican food anyways, so of course taco bell is going to be even worse
>>
>>8166884
prob not the most authentic but wahaca (a uk chain) is pretty good.
>>
>>8166859
>American tier junk food is also shit outside of the USA.
Are you surprised?
>>
Where can you get them in the UK? Haven't seen anywhere here in the capital
>>
>>8166916
None in London, your nearest is probably Basildon.
>>
>>8166916
Trust me, save yourself a trip.
>>
>>8166916
They're all Northern. Bizarrely, Sheffield has two.

PROTIP: Don't fucking bother.
>>
One opening in Southampton soon apparently. I'll probably try it. 5 guys is OK I guess but not for the price and the queue
>>
>>8166859
It's good to know Taco Bell is shit on both sides of the Atlantic. Why did you think it would be good?
>>
Taco Bell can be good if you count self loathing as a hobby.

I wasn't aware there was enough demand for Americanized imitations of ethnic food to warrant an overseas expansion.
>>
>>8168878
They're all up North - an area famous for being grim, and for having shit taste in food. I'm surprised they aren't deep frying the tacos.
>>
>>8168881
They would cover it in gravy with a side of mushy peas.

>>8168878
We actually like Tex-Mex stuff but as others have said, there doesn't seem to be much of it in Britain.

I don't the food is good enough for a sit-down meal but as a take-away I would have no objection to grabbing some Tacos or a Burrito on the way back from the pub, I think there is definitely a market for it.
>>
>>8167304
>Bizarrely, Sheffield has two.

We also have a couple of places called Street Food Chef for Mexican food. I've never had anything "authentic" to compare it to but I think they're pretty good.

I've never actually been to either Taco Bell myself. I have a friend who likes going there on nights out because they serve beer, so you can drink with your drunk meals.
>>
>>8168881
Essex is not in the north, anon.
>>
>>8168949/

Street Food Chef is pretty good but it's barely changed over the years.

Breakfast burrito w/ scrambled egg and salsa verde always fucking great though.
>>
>>8166889
Been to Wahaca
its okay
>>
>>8168903
>we actually like tex-mex stuff
We already knew you like meat and beans drenched in cheese. This isn't news.
>>
>>8166884
YEAH BECAUSE TACO BELL IN AMERICA IS A PERFECT REPRESENTATION OF MEXICAN FOOD
>>
>>8169006
>town retard
>>
>>8169053
Shut the fuck up retard gaymerican
>>
i went to the US one a couple years ago and it was utter shit too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.