[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sauce suggestions for steak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x359px
Whats your favorite sauce to put on steak? My favorite has always been mayo, but my wife hates it and the smell, so I am not allowed to use it anymore. Is barbacue sauce good? Need suggestions
>>
>>8166653
Whatever is your wife's son's favorite. Gotta keep the brownie points flowing.
>>
Used to use barbecue until I started using HP. Now I don't use barbecue
>>
>>8166656
Well my son is vegan and my wife believes if you eat steak you hate animals
>>
>>8166653
Peppercorn is the best.

Mushroom is also great.

Garlic is acceptable.
>>
Cooking it properly
>>
>>8166653
My favorite is Lizano. It's from Costa Rica.

I don't mind a A1, Heinz 57. I love some fresh chimmichurri. A nice little crust of gorgonzola is good.

But since you are a mayo fan, might enjoy guacamole on steak, it's a thing! You might also like a bearnaise sauce.
>>
>>8166680
We always cook it well, no worries there
>>
File: 316W39RFXKL.jpg (12KB, 198x222px) Image search: [Google]
316W39RFXKL.jpg
12KB, 198x222px
>>8166653
This is the ONLY acceptable condiment for steak.
>>
you might want to cook it properly (NOT fckng well!). With garlic and rosemarry butter basting.

Therefore you won't have to drench it in sugar and mild spices aka steak sauce.
>>
>not allowed to use it

Man the fuck up, seriously. If I ever had a women say that to me about food, I'd be laughing my way out of the door.

If you're going to continue to be a little bitch, make some Black on Blue
>>
>>8166653
> stake needing sauce
Buy better cuts.
>>
I mix minced garlic and ground black pepper with olive oil and use it very sparingly
>>
organic ketchup with low sugar
>>
File: ketchup.jpg (243KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
ketchup.jpg
243KB, 940x540px
>>8166686
Well in that case this is the only acceptable sauce.
>>
>>8166665
>>8166653

For the first time in my entire life, I actually pity someone. How does it feel to be that whipped?

>Wife nags about eating meat and about mayo
>Honey, if you dislike these foods options, that is fine. This is for me to eat, and it does not effect you in the least. I am a grown adult and able to make my own decisions.

Or just tell her to fuck off
>>
>>8166690
this
>>
>>8166653
pan drippings
or A1
>>
>>8166653
>amerifem numale enjoys eating something that irritates ameriwife who says stop enjoying your food. Numale pulls up his skirt and pulls down his panties and ameriwife shoves it as far up as it will go.
>>
>putting sauce on a steak

Just don't.
>>
File: qcz.jpg (90KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
qcz.jpg
90KB, 500x711px
>>8166653

if you like Garlic, I suggest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqujW6gv5k
>>
>>8167027

as a footfag..... nigger feet are absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>8167027
Just made this aioli. Its very good with some home mande bread. Just spread the aioli in the bread and put it in the oven until it gets golden brown. Delicious
>>
Beef Steak: Horseradish
Lamb Steak: Mint
Pork Steak: Apple sauce
>>
File: ketchuphh.jpg (114KB, 570x735px) Image search: [Google]
ketchuphh.jpg
114KB, 570x735px
this, natch
>>
>butter in pan
>heat
>add garlic and shallots
>add mushrooms
>add red wine
>reduce
>add a touch more butter right before service
>>
>>8166653
Steak au poivre sauce or a simple jus
>>
>>8166665
You're a fucking faggot Matt
>>
>>8166653

I mix sour cream with horseradish and a bit of champagne vinegar for a nice prime rib dipping sauce...
>>
I start with a bernaise and after putting it on my steak I add just a couple drops of black truffle oil on top and perfect.
>>
>>8166653
Aioli (or just garlic butter)
Mushroom sauce
Bearnaise sauce
Redwine sauce

I prefer no sauce, though.
>>
>>8166665
Hey Matt, murder suicide is the only option.
>>
>>8166664
Hit Points? I bet they would be tasty, but I've never tried them myself.
>>
>>8167138

This
>>
>>8166676
>Peppercorn is the best.
This.

A creamy Peppercorn sauce is just the job, you don't want anything stronger than this for a good steak.
>>
>>8166686
>Steak
>Well/Well Done

Pick one.
>>
>>8166686

>cooked well

Thats why you need sauce, cook it medium rare and you won't have to drown out the burnt gross toughness, otherwise you may as well eat literal shit.
>>
>>8169202
Trop cuit

Anything less is barbaric
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.