[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this man live with himself? His fast food used to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: VideoThumbSearch.png (246KB, 635x352px) Image search: [Google]
VideoThumbSearch.png
246KB, 635x352px
How does this man live with himself? His fast food used to be pretty tasty, he literally oversaw it turn into something worse than frozen pizza. Yet he doesn't seem to give a shit. He still mugs for the cameras and acts like everything is okay. Papa Johns used to be fucking awesome. I know you don't believe me, but it was quite good.
>>
>>8166642
Their sauce is like 100% fucking sugar, it's absurd.
>>
>>8166642
Who cares
>>
>>8166707
>Who cares
This.

If you want good pizza you aren't looking towards any of the top 5 chains expecting their bottom line isn't 100% profit at cost of ingredient quality. Besides since the day and age of Nutrition labelling, every restaurant has had to reduce the deliciousness or be found out about secret included fat and flavor that makes it a fat bomb. Papa John's once had a corner on the market with included garlic dipping sauce and pepperoncini. They never had amazing pizza, but possibly better cheese than Little Caesars.

If someone else is ordering, I don't mind Pizza Hut, with the pickled cherry peppers.
>>
File: papa john's house.png (3MB, 1560x854px) Image search: [Google]
papa john's house.png
3MB, 1560x854px
>>8166642
>How does this man live with himself?
I'm sure when he's lying in bed - staring at the stars through his skylight - he thinks to himself, "I hope anon likes me."
>>
His pan pizza is god tier when made well done
>>
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (54KB, 920x600px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
54KB, 920x600px
>>8167781
>>
>>8166642
still the best pizza to eat as leftovers hands down.

never eat it fresh
>>
>>8167746
>Be rich
>Can live literally anywhere I want, travel wherever I want and even buy luxuries for my extended family
>Choose to live in Kentucky
>>
File: l_0f6196d8.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
l_0f6196d8.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>8167746

>tfw you will never own anything even close like his guest house
>>
>>8166642
>but it was quite good
Stop perpetuating this lie.
>>
>>8167781
>that weak as fuck mustache

Why even bother?
>>
>>8167925
>what is 'be a man'
woman detected
>>
thank god I live in the northeast

the only time I even consider shit like OP or Dominoes is at 3AM
>>
>>8167781
he's hot
>>
>>8167746
nigga lives in a castle and he puts sauce and cheese on bread
>>
Literally who the fuck even eats pizza anymore.

Good pizza is usually fucking expensive and cheap pizza is usually shit.

It's just not worth figuring out.
>>
>>8167849
This
PJ's was always garbage.
>>
>>8168238
fucking vegan
>>
>>8168101
Pls be my gf I'm hot 2
>>
>>8166642
Because he is probably rich as fuck... I know I wouldn't give a shit if I was raking in dough from retards eating my shitty pizza.
>>
PapaJohnShitfacedLMAO.jpg
>>
>>8168213
Just shut up, you fucking niggerspeak idiot.
>>
>>8166642
Someone should break into his house with fresh papa johns and make him eat the pizza until he starts to cry and realizes the error of his ways.
>>
File: 1408444732918.jpg (617KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1408444732918.jpg
617KB, 1920x1200px
>>8166642
The big corporate pizza companies have a surplus of goods and they have to get rid of it somehow.
I can't imagine it being easy to just dismiss your suppliers of ingredients just because of 'quality' and 'taste'.
Every large pizza company is going through this, Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Little Caesars - surplus of crap.
And the low gas prices are helping fuel this garbage with the companies' never-ending ad campaigns and 'deals'.
Like when a medium pizza by itself costs the same as 2-for1 deals that include the same medium pizza and another same medium pizza or some other meal piece.
Plus, these gourmet pizza dispensaries and stores are giving the public a real taste of real quality.
>>
still the best of the big 3 chains
>>
>>8166642
>was
Quite true, truly sucks ass now.
>>
File: IMG_2025.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2025.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>buying pizza from a chain
>>
>>8166642
u dont know what the fuck youre talking about it's still as good as it ever was, if I HAD to eat pizza, Id order it from there

but there's noway I am ever eating pizza again, not even for a chick
>>
>>8167781
>>8167786
>got into the pizza game at a super young age so literally earned his castle
>realizing his dreams of excess and greed
>tfw pushing 31 and clearly will never have this sort of success
I'll just be happy to get a job that lets me pay for pussy and liquor. And a small house.
>>
>>8170550
Debatable. Papa John's is noticeably lower quality than it used to be, while Dominoes stepped up and improved awhile back. I'd say they are roughly in the same league now. Dominoes is usually less expensive if you use the coupons or take whatever deal they offer, so I would say dominoes is very slightly ahead.
>>
I don't think it's all that bad. Out of all the national chains it has the least grease and they always have deals for online orders.
>>
papa bless
>>
Pizza hut is currently the best chain
PJs is tied with dominos

t. fast food connoisseur
>>
>>8170852
Nobody cares
>>
I fucking love papa johns
atleast as far as local big chains in louisiana go its
papa johns>pizza hut>dominoes>little ceasars
Dominoes and ceasars taste like garbage to
Most of the locally owned joints are better than any of them
>>
File: breaking-bad-gus-face.jpg (19KB, 425x209px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad-gus-face.jpg
19KB, 425x209px
Why not make your own pizza?
>>
>>8167746
Big =/= good.
>>
>>8167818
he's a big deal in Louisville. It's not like he lives in the coalfields
>>
>>8170897
Dough is too hard to make.
>>
>>8170897
Homemade pizza is always better unless you fuck it up. But ordering pizza is definitely more convenient. And it's much easier if you want a lot of toppings.
>>
>>8170917
Most groceries sell premade dough.
>>
>Papa Johns used to be fucking awesome

Really? When? Because I first tried it sometime in the 90s and even being a kid I didn't like it much at all.
>>
>>8170927
I could never get that to stretch right.
>>
>>8166642
Seriously, why does Papa shill out with all these freaking athletes?
Does he know his consumer base is essentially all white trash who pay 5 dollars more for crappy pizza?
He's save so much money by just making good pizza rather than getting all these football assholes to pretend they enjoy the pizza
>>
>>8166642
>How does this man live with himself?
all that fucking nfl money?
tickling jerry jones' balls with his tongue?
>>
>>8170884
>atleast as far as local big chains in louisiana go its
Nope
Pizza Hut > Dominos >= Papa Johns

t. nolafag
>>
>>8168288
Naw it was legit good when they first started expanding. A chain doesn't become a chain by serving shit food that nobody actually likes. What happens is that they expand, then some fuck head MBA comes in and starts talking about how they can save half a cent on every pizza by switching to a slightly shittier ingredient and then repeating this until the food is as bad as possible yet still sellable
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.