[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

What did all of you co/ck/s have for dinner tonight?

I had chicken with a seasoned coating simmered in white wine, lemon juice, and butter. I could have reduced the sauce a lot more, but it was delicious regardless.
>>
Pizza from work then some quesadillas when I got home.
>>
Seasoned with what? And yeah, reduce your sauce.

Fettucine with a white lobster mushroom sauce.
>>
>>8164503
I hope you cooked your chicken rare or you literally wasted it.
>>
We got a pizza so large that the box for it was larger than my standard American 4 burner stove top. We had to jam it into the cab of my pickup because it wouldn't fit unless I mashed the box up some on the edges. Each slice was longer than from my elbow to the end of my fingers and I'm 6 foot 3 with long arms. Never again.
>>
>>8165385
Salt and pepper, paprika, thyme, and red pepper flakes. And yep, if I ever make this again I'll definitely reduce more.

>>8165395
Mid-rare, I hope I haven't hurt you too much.
>>
File: chicken - Copy.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
chicken - Copy.png
1MB, 1200x675px
Chicken drumsticks I've had frozen for months.
One is an orange glaze with sesame seed. The other is garlic, herbs, and butter.
>>
I made mashed turnip casserole and some meatballs, plus a handful of sugared lingonberries.
>>
File: 20161009_184951.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161009_184951.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Dinner tonight, self explanatory.
>>
beer
>>
>>8170611
Not so self-explanatory. Rise and pork, and some sort of bun-looking white bread?
>>
>>8164503
>What did all of you co/ck/s have for dinner tonight?

Baked pork chops which enjoyed a good scorch with bacon grease. Tasty.
>>
Tamago onigiri. It was okay.
>>
Typical Thanksgiving dinner
>Turkey
>Mashed Potatoes
>Brussel Sprouts
>Carrots w/ pistachio butter
>>
Whole roast chicken brined with a lot of thyme. Roasted root veggies: beet carrot parsnip and rutabaga. Forgot the Brussels sprouts.
>>
File: IMG_2384.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2384.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
i tried making ratatouille tonight.
>>
Tuna spaghetti

Tin of tuna in oil, onion, garlic, basil, tomato soup, cayenne and nutmeg.
Takes 20 minutes tops and feeds two people for 2 days.
>>
>>8171274
Making a thanksgiving meal for my roommate and myself tonight actually. Gonna whole roast a chicken with some thyme and serve with a cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and roast vegetables.
>>
>>8169063
looks good senpai
>>
>>8171340
where did you find orange eggplant?
>>
>>8172262
It's not eggplant. I know the traditional recipe is zuchini, bell peppers, yellow squash and eggplant but seeing as I don't have a mandolin I chose vegetables that were roughly the same circumference. Orange/yellow/purple carrots, orange/red/yellow petite peppers, zuchini, and a yam.
>>
>>8171204
Roasted beef with onions carrots mushrooms, some pansauce/dehlazed gravy, potatoes underneath(finely chopped parsley, thyme, butter, salt pepper, whole greek yogurt instead of milk), corn bread, arugula radish salad w/ olive oil lemon.

Does look like rice lol.
>>
File: 20161007_222919.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_222919.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>8172708
Also, radiccio is really bitter. Any way to cut that or make it less overwhelming in a salad?
Chicken schnitzel, brined, salt pepper smoked paprika, salt pepper, garlic powder, flour, stone ground mustard eggwash panko,

Arugula radish radiccio salad(I have a lot of arugula and radish to eat desu.)

Greek yogurt sauce from deglazing pan with tarragon parsley and lemon.
>>
>>8172634
i know what's in a ratatouille. how is a yam anything at all like zucchini, bell peppers, squash, or eggplant? and carrots? wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>8172766
okay

that doesn't explain why you're a nigger
>>
File: Capture.jpg (157KB, 1520x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
157KB, 1520x1014px
>>8172766
I never said they were similar. I never said you didn't know what was in one, I was just saying "I know a ratatouille recipe usually uses this, but I used this instead." I was doing the best with what I had, not trying to make a fantastic traditional recreation.

Why does this bother you so much, anon? What's wrong with YOU? It's not healthy to get so upset over something so insignificant and trivial. You should talk to someone if you have outbursts like this often.

Here's a better picture, try not to throw a fit. :)
>>
>>8172883
I think it looks delicious.
>>
File: IMG_1843.jpg (99KB, 432x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.jpg
99KB, 432x585px
>>8165366
>bumping a thread on one of the slowest boards on this site
>>
>>8172916
>one of the slowest
Compared to what? /v/ and /b/? There are many boards FAR slower
>>
I had some fried fish, red chicken curry with white rice and chow mein. Even have some leftovers for tomorrow.
>>
>>8164503
I had tagliatelle and peas in a béchamel esc sauce. Pretty good.
>>
>>8172916
this doesn't look like /trv/ to me
>>
>>8172959
>browses Handsome Men

INTO THE TRASH YOU GO
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.