[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cook the perfect steak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (260KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 1200x800px
1. Get steak to room temperature
2. Get pan nice and hot
3. Get a mixture of 5 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter blending in the pan
4. While the butter and olive oil are combining tenderize the meat with flour and egg wash
5. Add 1 cup of water to pan and then add steak and cover and cook for 10 minutes
6. Remove steak from pan and dry with a paper towe
7. Top with soy sauce and serve with salted noodles
>>
>>8162445
What are directions to cook it<vvvv
>>
>>8162445

Disgusting

Olive oil doesnt even go well with soy Sauce, what The fuck?

If you have to ruin the Steak..Atleast use peanut oil You shitcunt
>>
PAN
NICE AND HOT
>>
>>8162445
>get pan nice and hot
stopped reading there t b h family
why is this board so obsessed with steak?
>>
>>8162472

Because people find it more difficult to make beef anything compared to chicken and they dont know how many different ways you can cook it (the people here where I live)
>>
>>8162445
>how to boil steak
>>
File: file.jpg (644KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
644KB, 703x1000px
>put spices and meat into sous vide bath
>wait
>take it out
>sear
>wah lah

All it takes.
>>
Tried this with chicken breast but it only went so-so. 2/5
>>
>>8162707
Because of this post ?
>>
>>8162711
Yes I wanted to try out his method but it wasn't all that great
>>
>>8162718
I made this thread as a shitpost I'm sorry I wasted your time/food
>>
>>8162698

That's still fucking mooing senpai
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.