[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to stop over eating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_3254.jpg (61KB, 1223x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3254.jpg
61KB, 1223x644px
how to stop over eating?
>>
Eat less.
>>
>>8160837
yeah

i can go all morning without eating, but once i eat dinner its like i can't stop
>>
>>8160829

Eat little and often.

Don't eat sugar. How the fuck can you even eat that many calories per day?
>>
>>8160839
You can't stop because you went all morning without eating. Eat smaller, more regular meals.
>>
>>8160839

Skipping meals doesn't work.
>>
File: 1449761481675.png (359KB, 1540x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1449761481675.png
359KB, 1540x1396px
>>8160829
>>8160837
>>
>>8160850
worst advance evar
>>
>>8160847
>How the fuck can you even eat that many calories per day?
by not being a little bitch like you.
>>
>>8160851
Depending on who you are. I eat one 1700 cal meal a day.
>>
Exercise helps me cut back on eating. When I'm a lazy piece of shit, I just eat anything at anytime I want. But if I get into a regular exercise schedule I'm motivated to compliment it with a better diet. It also helped that a girl I wanted to fuck called me pudgy, so maybe you just need a little motivation OP. /ck/ should be able to help you with that.
>>
>>8160869
Same but then sometimes I feel naughty and eat two 1700 kcal meals.
>>
File: 1473079981065.jpg (43KB, 640x662px) Image search: [Google]
1473079981065.jpg
43KB, 640x662px
Don't eat as much
>>
Stop drinking anything with calories
Start drinking tea of coffee to increase metabolism
Stop frying foods (in fact, just cut out oils since they are a nutritional wasteland with high af Calories)
Get a hobby since most people tend to eat when bored
Eat lots of veggies and eat them raw, since uncooked food gives less calories
>>
>>8160829
Out of curiosity, how much of a sweet tooth do you have?
>>
>>8160895
>Stop drinking anything with calories
This has been the most effective for me. Cutting back on soda from an every day thing to just one every week or two has cut a ton of calories out. Honestly, though, it was the kidney stone that got me to do it.
>>
how the fuck do you subconsiously eat 4000 fucking calories? Even with cravings, that way too fucking much.
>>
>>8160859
No, this is actually pretty good advice. Stop being a faggot.

As long as you lower you intakes it doesn't matter if you eat twice a day or 150 times.
>>
>>8160976
Fatties gonna fat. They don't actually pay attention to the shit they eat so calories rack up fast.
E.g. Friend's roommate drinks a couple of beers every day, orders a grande psl at Starbucks every day, eats fried food pretty often, and snacks nonstop.
>>
>>8160998
>>8160976
it feels like always craving the taste, and always ignoring your stomach

for example, the other night i remembered i had cereal and was just like omfg i need that cereal inside me right now. and as i was getting the spoon and bowl and shyt, i thought to myself "i've already eaten way too much but there's no way i can stop myself from eating this"
>>
>>8161020
i get that feeling all the fucking time, but how the FUCK do you accidentally eat FOUR THOUSAND CALORIES? It should be impossible.
>>
>>8161038
You just get used to eating that much shit. Once it becomes routine, it's hard to notice how much you're eating.
>>
>>8161038
Really fucking easily. The other day I probably had 4000 calories by accident. No breakfast, for lunch I got a footlong sub at Subway, for dinner I had an entire frozen pizza by myself.
>>
>>8160829
I have no self control either. My mom always bought sweet stuff and chocolate. Always cooked a lot.

Now that I live on my own a lost a shitton of weight.
I simply don't buy that shit anymore, can't be tempted if I don't have it.

Only cook one portion. Can't be tempted to eat 2 plates if you only made one.
I also switched to steamed veggies.
>>
Your food should be less tasty and hedonistic, instead plainer, more predictable. You achieve this by eliminating or reducing refined/added fat, oil, fried food, salt, refined/added sugar, animal products, refined grains, even spices, dehydrated food, and anything else you find exceptionally tasty (although the list is pretty complete for most people).
>>
>>8160837
/thread
>>
don't eat any fat or sugar.
>>
trying to lose weight and my max is for a day is 900kcal

end me
>>
What program are you using in that pic OP?
>>
when you're hungry snack on carrots and celery

and dont dip them in ranch or anything, fatty
>>
>>8160900
not too bad actually. i usually skip desserts.
>>
File: IMG_2563.jpg (22KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2563.jpg
22KB, 340x340px
>>8160895
>Stop drinking anything with calories
>Start drinking tea or coffee...

literally what
you're right though, i need more caffeine in my life. it usually suppresses my eating urges, but it also makes me sweaty and anxious. worth the trade off?
>>
>>8161170
it's called Lifesum
>>
>>8161144
what does this leave left exactly?

could somebody outline a diet without any fat or sugar?

i've also heard diets with no carbs, like bread and shit, are effective
>>
>>8161207
It's impossible to eliminate ALL fats and sugars, just don't eat foods that are high in fats and sugars. No soda, juice, candy, ice cream, deep fried foods, high fat cuts of meat, mayo, ranch dressing, etc. Limit consumption of any grains and grain products (bread, pasta), full fat dairy products, nuts, and cooking oils.

Eat more lean meats and vegetables. Snack on fresh vegetables (celery or carrot sticks) or the occasional piece of fruit. Try to eat foods that aren't very calorie dense as opposed to foods that have a high calorie density.
>>
>>8161232
>Try to eat foods that aren't very calorie dense as opposed to foods that have a high calorie density.

As an example for snacks, 100g of carrots has under 40 Calories where 100g of mixed nuts has over 500 Calories.
>>
>>8161188
>literally what

As long as you don't fucking put anything in your tea or coffee it has only like 2 or 3 calories per cup.
>>
>>8161188
A cup of black coffee is only 2 calories.

The anxiety will go away as you get used to drinking it.
>>
>>8160847
Very easily if you don't have a vagina
>>
>>8160829
Get your doctor to prescribe Adderall, it really is the magic pill.
>>
File: 1445656740108.jpg (452KB, 1495x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1445656740108.jpg
452KB, 1495x2048px
>>8161147
why so little?
>>
>>8160829
Stop drinking sugary drinks of any kind. Avoid milk as well. Try to use artificially sweetened drinks to ease you into only drinking water if you need to. Diet green tea stuff is a good choice, but don't get too used to it.

Space out your meals and schedule them. Be strict about this. Eat on the time you agreed to and do not eat snacks in between. Forget snacking is even a thing. Ideally schedule 3 meals a day about 4 or 5 hours apart.

Avoid junk food and sugary carb-loaded foods. Try to eat more veggies and meat and avoid bread. Drink a generous glass of water with every meal to help you feel full. If you're not a dumbass about what you eat, you will naturally feel more satisfied.

Lastly, if you're a supreme lardass, it'll really help if you get at least some physical activity every day. It doesn't have to be much, and even a light walk for 30 minutes a day can help.

I've lost 100 pounds this way, so I know it works.
>>
>>8160829
Stop eating all those calorie dense processed foods that don't fill you up. Frozen food I can eat like 800 calories and feel not the least bit satiated.
Actually cook your own food. You won't eat unless you're actually hungry enough to do the work and you'll probably make healthier more filling meals.
Pour snacks into a bowl instead of eating from the box/bag. If you got the bag of chips on the couch with you, you're gonna eat the whole thing.
Exercise restraint at the groceries store instead of thinking you'll be blessed to do it at home. Buy healthier foods and that's all that'll be available when you're hungry.

And dude, fucking exercise. Get off the computer.
>>
Alternatively, take up weightlifting. Give your body something to do with what you're eating.
>>
>>8160987
Well it kind of does because when and how much you spike your blood sugar matters.
>>
>>8161147
Dude you need like 1600 calories a day just so your body doesn't start breaking down muscles and organs and your brain...
>>
>>8161582
5ft and female
>>
>>8161116
if those are the two things you ate unless you cooked that pizza in an industrial sized oven and it was the size of a fucking table odds are you didn't even top 3
>>
>>8160829
what's your diet like op? if it's mcdonald's, pizza, cheeseburgers and mountain dew it becomes very easy to eat much more than you intended to
>>
>>8161232
>>8161251
Not even a fatty and doing this shit is hard for me. fatty meats and shit are the bomb, even though I normally moderate my intake. shit still adds up. All things considered, I would highly recommend not avoiding any of that shit if you are capable of eating a shit ton of vegetables. boils down to the size and ratios at that point. if you have a good vege ratio, well, good on you. unfortunately most vegetables are expensive compared to meat, and they offer less sustianance. but for FAT people this is GREAT, becuase you need less calories and vegetables are a way to prevent you from buying too much easily eaten Kcal. as a general rule, frozen vegetables are usually top cheap, but don't neglect the fresh.

It's fall so I recommend all you fat fucks consider the pumpkin. Squash are god tier mix between starch and veggie.
>>
>>8161613
if you are not a lying piece of shit you need to see a dietition. I don't care what height you are, you need more than 900 Calories a day to be healthy. You definately shouldn't be fat.
>>
>>8161642
i used to be 180lbs dude, im on a -750 deficit and am now 145lbs
>>
>TFW still able to binge drink and remain at a deficit

It's all about self-control OP.
>>
>>8161621
Three meat cheese stuffed crust digiorno is 1800 calories per pizza. Chicken and bacon ranch melt is 1200 calories per ft-long sandwich. Add in some sodas and snacks/dessert and I can see him hitting 4k calories.
>>
>>8160829
What app or website is this?
>>
>>8161849
Lifesum
>>
>>8161623
my problem is that i break my diet plan and just eat a bunch bunch of anything i think of
>>
keto
>>
I recently changed my eating habits to decrease calorie in-take; some hiking every weekend to help burn those extra calories.

Pretty simple meal plan.

Fruit-Nut protein bar in the morning (120 cal)
Salad in the afternoon for lunch (160 cal)
Fruit-Nut protein bar before I leave work (120 cal)
Whatever I want for dinner, except this is where I really have to watch portion size. Try and keep it around 600 cal for a total of 1000 calories consumed for the day.

Been about 3 weeks now, few pounds shed already. Not hungry at all even though I'm only on 1000cal. I'm a 200lb guy trying to get down to my IBW of 180. Slow and steady but I'll get there.
>>
>>8161360
Allright, fatboi... Post your bulked-up?sub 5% bf body, since apparently you're burning over 3500 kcal a day.

Or does being fat make you a Real Man tm?
>>
>>8160829
eat protein and carbs in the morning, it will help you stay full.
EVERY morning for breakfast, I have two hardboiled eggs, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, and a little single-serving cup of some greek yogurt in varying flavors so I don't get too bored.

It's nearly 40 grams of protein and 370-450 calories depending on your yogurt. If you fry your eggs you'll add ~50 extra calories for a half tablespoon of olive oil or butter.

If you only buy "healthy" foods, you can usually eat a lot and feel full without overdoing it of calories. Poultry and fish, whole wheat bread, as many vegetables as you can handle.

You don't have to give up delicious stuff either, but you have to portion, portion, portion. I usually eat a bigger, healthier lunch and then have a smaller, fattier/more unhealthy dinner. Don't eat too much before bed because it will keep your body awake.
>>
>>8161147
>>8161144
>>8161137
>>8161468
>>8162058
B A D ideas

>starving yourself
>eating at an extreme deficit
>completely banning your favorite foods
>taking pills
These things will cause you to fall off your diet plan faster and will cause you to gain weight back once you reach your desired weight.

Portioning is key. Use the MyFitnessPal app to track calories, carbs, protein, and fat. You can eat chips every day, but one ounce of Lay's regular potato chips is 150 calories and 10 grams of fat, so you have to plan your other meals around your cheat foods if you must have them. Keep them as a special thing. If you can go 13 days without going over your calorie limit, give yourself ONE cheat day and eat what the fuck ever you want. Then get back on the diet the next day. Chances are you won't eat as much on your cheat days because you'll start feeling full faster.
>>
>>8161662
There's no such thing. You just have either no or less of a desire than OP.
>>
>>8162100
cheat days dont work either dumbass
>>
>>8162100
As someone who lost 40 pounds this year, this man is absolutely correct.

Going cold turkey just ensures that you'll stop.

You have to make big decisions, yes, but cutting everything you like out is just diet suicide.

My suggestion: stop drinking soda

Switch to diet, if you have to, but soda is the worst thing for you, diet-wise.

Drink something with no calories, or very VERY few calories instead.
>>
>>8162109
It does if it helps you stay under your calorie goal most of the rest of the time. It's a good technique for people trying to learn to reportion and reevaluate the way they think about food. Instead of eating cake on Tuesday, a whole bag of chips on Wednesday, fried chicken on Thursday and fucking up your whole week, save it all for Saturday and eat at a deficit the rest of the time.

It's not a long-term solution but it will help you stick to your diet and learn to eat less, and eventually you'll abolish the need for a "cheat day" altogether.

Don't be a fucktard.
>>
>>8162100

Who's banning their favorite food? Salad is fucking delicious. You can dress it up dozens of different ways. Yum yum! Also dinner is whatever I want at a controlled portion like I had mentioned. I'm not a big eater for my weight regardless, just very sedentary. As my activity increases so will my calorie in-take. For the moment though what I'm doing is completely fine, so you know, get bent and some such.
>>
>>8161762
>add in some
are you fucking illiterate?
I said if those are the two things he ate.
>>
>>8162118
>most of the rest of the time
no dumbass, cheat days do not work. it wont help you stick to your diet. go away you fucking mcdonald shill.
http://suindependent.com/ask-the-dietitian-why-cheat-days-dont-work/
>>
File: IMG_3255.jpg (140KB, 1242x1654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3255.jpg
140KB, 1242x1654px
>>8162075
alright senpai

i had a decent breakfast of 435 cals this morning. i ate oatmeal and toast with peanut butter spread. good on carbs and good on fats cuz of the peanut butter. pic related.

the app says i'm about 100 cals short on breakfast still, so throw me some ideas as to how i should add protein to my breakfast
>>
Honestly?

I have a miserable diet, and yet I have a perfect bmi and am /fit/ af.

3 things allow me to have the diet I like (2000-2750 cal a day) and still be very fit.

1. drink a metric fuckton of water. drink it until you are well past thirst, and keep going. minimum 1.5 gallons a day. I average 2.5
2. drink black coffee before noon. doesn't have to be much, just enough to stimulate your metabolism
3. work out. even once a week is acceptable, but make it something you do consistently. Im working all the time, but I manage 3 runs and 2 major work out sessions a week.

following this guideline, you can have pretty much any diet. personally I consume a lot of friend foods, meat, carbs etc. however I also eat fruit and veggies.

good luck anon
>>
>>8162168
*fried

fug
>>
>>8162100
This is the only guy talking any sense in here.
go to /fit/ and get some real advice.
>>
>>8162142
oatmeal AND toast? idk how you can do that, too many carbs imo

I would just cut out the toast, mix the peanut butter with the oatmeal, and have 2 fried eggs with hotsauce on the side.
>>
>>8160829
ADIPEX
D
I
P
E
X

Seriously, go to your doctor and get on it. I've lost 20 pounds in one month thanks to the shit. You also have shit tons of energy.
>>
I bowl three times a week, two days for recreation and one day for league.

Is this enough exercise? I usually bowl anywhere from 1 - 2 hours.
>>
>>8162135
http://dailyburn.com/life/health/pros-and-cons-cheat-day-diet/
http://www.muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/lose-fat/do-what-pros-do-eat-more-lose-more
http://www.medicaldaily.com/9010-rule-cheat-meals-actually-boost-your-metabolism-and-help-you-lose-weight-327212

YA WRONG KID
Really though, you're wrong and you should stop being such a pissy little bitch.

>>8162142
All the things I mentioned - cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, and eggs. Eggs are a miracle. 2 eggs have ~140 calories and 12g protein. Cottage cheese (I buy 2% milkfat because I like it, but there is hardly a difference between fat free, 2% and 4%) has 110 calories in a half cup serving and packs in about 12g of protein as well. Chobani Greek yogurt cups contain 120-210 calories and pack the same 12g of protein. Peanut butter on ONLY WHOLE WHEAT toast and oatmeal are also great choices, just beware of the added sugar in instant oatmeal, it's better to flavor it yourself.
>>
>>8162204
awesome. thanks for the protein advice.

i'll make a thread in the future about how best to flavor my oatmeal
>>
>>8162100

this is so true. i've pretty much done all of those things and they are not sustainable. i have starved myself twice and gained the weight back both times. i also took adderall and that did work for a bit, but it makes you dependent on it to not be hungry, and eventually its effects lessen drastically. i finally went on a normal, not starvation diet and have kept the weight off for 3 years so far. that being said, here are some of my favorite foods that you can eat a reasonable amount of without too much guilt:

veggies, of course
shirataki noodles
canned tuna
pickles
sauerkraut
kimchi
arctic zero ice cream
shrimp
35 cal/slice bread
light balsamic vinagrette
light italian (salad dressings can be sneaky)
almond milk
coffee, tea
and if you like hot chocolate, you can make a really low calorie version of it. 1-1.5 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder has 10-15 cals. mix that with 5 or 6 packs of splenda and fill with water in a big mug. you can also make this with hot almond milk, or half almond milk/half water.
>>
>>8162197
I lost that much by giving up soda.
>>
>>8161612
Not true. If you hit your macros pretty well and exercise regularly 3+ times a week you can still build muscle and lose fat healthily.
>>
>>8162168
>1. drink a metric fuckton of water. drink it until you are well past thirst, and keep going. minimum 1.5 gallons a day. I average 2.5
This is utter bullshit. I ended up with really painful bladder problems because of the stupid "DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE IT'S GOOD FOR YOU" myth going around.

Do stay hydrated. Do listen to your body when it's telling you it needs more liquid. Do use water as your go-to drink for getting hydrated. But be fucking reasonable about it. There's no way your body is going to be comfortable with you continuing to force down more water than it's asking for.
>>
File: i.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>8162135
The Rock does cheat days. That's good enough for me.
Unless you want to post pictures of YOUR physique?
>>
>>8160829
Visit /fit/ and read the sticky. Keep track on what you eat. Its easier to plan dinner when you know how many cals you have left for te day.
Good tgings to eat: greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, rice, beans, chicken breast, broccolu
>>
>>8161621
A meal at a fast food place easily hits 1600+ calories. Hell, I think double meat burger at most places with fries and a large drink is 2000. Just eat one during lunch time then one later for dinner.

4000 calories in just two meals. It's not that hard, I think you're underestimating just how many calories are in unhealthy foods.
>>
>>8161642
900 of pure carbs will make any short girl a flabby piece of shit.
>>
>>8162898
le ebin momscience trole
>>
>>8160863

I'm not the one whinging like a fat cunt on 4chan
>>
>>8160829
Calories and carb counting don't matter. If you exercise and do a lot of cardio you can eat like 4000 calories
>>
>>8160937
Calories didn't make your kidney stone tho. Too much calcium protein and sodium did. The only reason stopping pop is good is the garbage shit in it that's hfcs which is gmo cancer
>>
>>8162142
protein powder in the oatmeal
>>
>>8160851
>Skipping meals doesn't work.
It absolutely does work. I don't eat lunch, for example. If you want to eat less you got to get used to not eating, and only eating twice a day with no snacking will train you to not eat.
>>
File: 1475382443433.png (346KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
1475382443433.png
346KB, 1280x961px
Honestly /thread cuz you're all retarded and don't know how the body works, food is fuel for exercise and daily activity. Kys if you count calories
>>
>>8160863

I'm not the one whinging like a fat cunt on 4chan
>>
>>8162941
Found the hideous skinnyfat flabby 16 year old.
>>
>>8162954
Can you stop giving advice you dumb cunt?

>>8162142
>good on carbs
42% calories from fat you fucking idiot, 49% calories from carbs.
The WHO recommends that only healthy, normal weight, physically active people should consume more than 30% calories from fat. Like any fat motherfucker you eat too much fucking fat, too much fucking protein and not enough carbohydrates. You are already obese, you don't need to slather shit in peanut butter and olive oil, the grease is already coming out of your pores you disgusting lardass.
Go for 70% carbs minimum and stop listening to idiots who tell obese motherfuckers to fry two eggs in butter for breakfast. Americans are a lost fucking case, why has nobody nuked you clowns yet?
>>
>>8162969
How fucking retarded does a person have to be to think that carbs make you fat? Is it some special case of idiocy, what's the deal? Yeah, CARBS make you fat, and FAT makes you lean, because obviously FAT isn't FAT, obviously all the fat on your disgusting body is actually composed of sugar, that's why it's called FAT.
>>
>>8162983
It's so cute how you're putting words in my post and how you know absolutely nothing about this subject. I never claimed that you need to eat more fat
>>
>>8162992
You claimed that 900 calories of carbohydrates will make a short girl flabby. This confirms that you are an idiot who gets nutritional insight from Cosmopolitan and the Today Show rather than peer-reviewed scientific journals.
>>
Check your thyroid. Change your meds.
>>
>>8160837
this and /thread.
i honestly don't get how people have problems with overeating
>>
>>8163015
They think eating a McDonald's meal once a day is equivalent to eating a non shit meal.
>>
>>8163016
yeah, seems like that.
it's as i always say, people are retarded
>>
>>8162106
5 vodka and coke zeros is only 300-450 calories dumbass.

You can totally drink heavily and lose weight.
>>
>>8162978
Oh my god I can't stop laughing. Why is every European obsessed with America? No one outside of 4chan even talks about you guys over here. Worry about your own country, it'll be less stressful for you.
>>
>>8163027
>Why is every European obsessed with America?
Because only in America will obese diabetics who eat nothing but meat, eggs, cream, butter, oil, chips and burgers all day every day lecture an audience on the dangers of sugar in soy milk, because "sugar is like the devil".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_pXsK9pfDo

That's the state of nutrition in America. A country full of obese dumbasses with super low carb intake who think carbs made them fat so they better pile on the cottage cheese, the eggs, the "protein", the meat, the "healthy fats". Whatever, you guys are a joke
>>
>>8163024
>40 % of bmr in liquids
hello amerifats
>>
>>8163045
I hope you can find your greater purpose in life and maybe find some inner peace anon. God speed.
>>
I think about the budget. Now I have a lot of money, but in the long run buying meat and food on the impulse of an ape doesn't work. IMO there are days you celebrate friends, there are christmas days for eating lots of shit, and if you eat too much of the stuff it won't taste that good out of occasion and will be unhealthy and expensive. Don't be irrational.

Just work towards a habit of excercise, because it feels good and is healthy in you position.
>>
>>8160829
plate push away for reps
super set fork put downs
>>
Drink a whole Litre of water. You stop being hungry pretty quick and for a while too.
Plus you'll have more energy too.
>>
>>8160839
EAT BIG BREAK FAST.
>>
>>8160829
WHAT CALORIE COUNTER IS THIS
>>
its simple really take your target number of calories divide it by three and eat only three meals a day of around that number of calories at as even of intervals as possible after a couple weeks your body will grow used to this and you will feel normal
>>
>>8163678
oh and no soda only black coffee or water
>>
>>8162203

Only if your heart rate gets high and you get a little sweaty.

Physical activity like that probably won't burn much though, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>8163704
I sweat a lot when I bowl.
>>
>>8163720
then you must be fat as hell
>>
>>8163720

Well, good enough then.

I had to get a gym membership myself.
>>
>>8163727
Yeah, I weight 265. Used to weigh a lot more but I've dieting these past few months.
>>8163728
We have a gym where I work but I never feel like going to it on my days or after work.
>>
>>8160839
Measure out portions and only eat those portions. Like put your portions on your plate, put all the other food away and then eat. Eat slowly, chew at least 10-20 times for each bite. Try talking or reading while eating, something that will prolong the meal. If you find yourself going back to the fridge or pantry for more than you need ask yourself, "Is this helping me accomplish my goal?"
>>
>>8160863
>Forgot to mention he had an extra stomach installed and his diet consists entirely of baked potato flavor potato chips and fresca
>>
File: 1449461282519.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1449461282519.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>8163045
try hard
>>
>>8163733

>never feels like it

Stop by /fit/ and read the sticky. Post work out feels great, it's the soreness that I dislike, but that'll go away if you keep yourself moving.
>>
File: 1475018192207.jpg (15KB, 392x293px) Image search: [Google]
1475018192207.jpg
15KB, 392x293px
>>8163045

>being this obsessed
>>
>>8161599
>Diet green tea stuff

What? Green tea (in fact tea of all kinds) have almost negligible calories to begin with (of course excluding added sugar, milk, honey etc).
>>
>>8162168
>yet I have a perfect bmi and am /fit/ af.

Really? A perfect BMI means nothing - skinny-fat people can have a perfect BMI.

/fit/ you say? In what way? /fit/ is typically oriented to bodybuilding types (assuming you've used the /'s to signify that you come from or have acquaintance to that board) - and /fit/ is full of insecure autists who estat everything.

Your advice to drink so much water is complete horseshit and can potentially be fatal.

Over-consumption of water can lead to water intoxication and hyponatraemia. There are numerous cases of people falling critically ill or overdrinking being fatal.

Your claim to drink 2.5 gallons a day is also questionable and irrespective whether it is true or not is most likely excessive and idiotic.
>>
>>8163648
Lifesum
>>
>count calories in all food
>use like 10% approximation but fucking count them
>force yourself to reduce your daily intake by 500 kcal
>repeat if not getting thinner

Not feeling full enough? Switch food, do drugs, stop being a lardass and just be hungry?
>>
>>8162112
This guy is 100% right. Fatties can lose weight without giving up the food they love just by getting rid of pop. It's cancerous shit anyway. Move to a water-only liquid diet and eat whatever you want, and you'll see results.
>>
>>8163045
You really showed him!
>>
>>8162969
Found the hideous skinnyfat flabby pro-ana

Back to tumblr to post about how your mom made you binge
>>
>>8161147
I need to eat 1000 but thats only because my tdee is about 1500
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.