[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have two cucumbers in my fridge. Any recipes for 'em?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: cucumbers[1].jpg (78KB, 1000x678px) Image search: [Google]
cucumbers[1].jpg
78KB, 1000x678px
I have two cucumbers in my fridge. Any recipes for 'em?
>>
Slice them up. Sprinkle on dill.
>>
>>8160831
Who's Dill?
>>
File: IMG_2003.jpg (18KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2003.jpg
18KB, 450x349px
>>8160818

Cucumber sandwiches
>>
>>8160835
ur mum
>>
>>8160818
Cut lengthwise, salt, toss on grill.

I promise u will like it.
>>
>>8160838
Add a thin smoked ham slce salt and peoper and its the best sandwich ever
>>
>>8161023
And some English mustard.

OP, make some tzatziki
>>
>>8160818
Put a slice in a glass of Hendrick's gin.
>>
>>8160818
shove it up your ass
>>
>>8160818
>Hollow out and stuff with feta.
>Cook some blackberries in red wine vinegar and sugar/salt
>Cut cucumber and drizzle
>>
>>8160818
Cucumbers are pretty worthless but they're best julienned or shaved.
>>
>slice very thin
>toss with a liberal amount of sugar and salt
>put in fridge to marinate
>use with pretty much anything (I like them with asian noodle recipes)

I think it's the only recipe I ever use that came from David Chingchong's cookbooks.
>>
Slice very thin, add yoghurt, dill, salt and pepper.
>>
Salt and vinegar
>>
>>8160818

Peel, slice, place into a blender. Blend. Drink.
>>
Eat raw
>>
>>8160818
smash em up
add some chopped garlic
salt
sugar
rice wine vinegar
sesame oil
chili flakes

eat it
>>
anus

right up there

PWHOOP~
>>
end of month butterbrod
>>
slice them thin with some onions and put them in a big jar, then boil some apple cider vinegar, sugar, and whatever spices (i do ground mustard, celery salt, ground cloves, ground ginger, and curry powder) until the sugar dissolves and pour that on top, and stick them in the refrigerator for a day and have pickles.
>>
>>8161217
this, except leave them covered in the fridge for 10 mins after smashing then drain off the water they excrete.
>>
the only place a cucumber belongs is in the trash.
>>
>>8162040
What are you, a cockroach?
>>
>>8160818
End of month buterbrod.
Is bread, buter, the last of your mayonez, slice of your cucumbers on bread, just whatever you have in fridge
>>
>>8163272
Boris, is that you?
>>
>>8163287
No, but hello anyway, my friend
>>
>>8160818
Put on sandwiches - roast beef, mayo and cucumber eg.
Use in salads
I like to chop them up like this.
Slice at a 50-60deg angle across the cucumber, another one parallel about 2 inches away.

Should give you a trapezoid shape, looking at the skin find the point and slice from the pointiest part to the other pointiest part making sure to leave a ring of skin all the way around each of the 2 new cucumber segments.

Flip the new segments onto one of the long flat edges and make a diagonal cut from the top right high 'corner' to the bottom left low 'corner'.

This gives an angular spear like segment of cucumber that retains its bite as it is supported by large segments of skin.
>>
>>8163489
Parallelogram* not trapezoid.
>>
Bore a hole, butter and pepper on to your dick.
>>
>>8163580
Step two, masturbate.

Now eat. Let me know how much butter you use. It's supposed to go well with the cum.
>>
make a cucumber salad.. chop cucumber, tomato, and onion, mix together, add a bit of vinegarette dressing
>>
Cucumber
Soy sauce
Sugar
Sesame oil
Toasted sesame seeds
Sriracha or korean chili paste
Spring onion

Mix together and chill.
>>
>>8160818

eat them raw. Maybe a sprinkle of salt.

Cucumber with a bit of salt is pretty great.
>>
>>8163806
this, except add a squeeze of lemon juice too
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.