[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls drink more coffee than guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5

Why do girls drink more coffee than guys?
>>
>>8160588
Women don't. They drink more mocha frappe sugar shit.
>>
>>8160588
>Muh starbucks and mixed coffee drinks
I always feel out of place in coffee shops when all I want is drip coffee
>>
Sugary milk with coffee flavor isn't coffee though
>>
>>8160588
>Why do girls drink more coffee than guys?

your image is for one specific coffee location. Men probably drink coffee equal to girls but they probably make their own because it is cheaper and quicker. I wouldn't expect a tripfag to know how to employ critical thinking though.
>>
>>8160588
The sample size is smaller than your penis, faglord.
>>
They don't. I've worked as a waiter in a bar for two years. Men ordered coffe or a drink or both while women rarely ever, only tea or other drinks. And don't get me started on that Starbucks pumpkin spice decaffeinato with cream bullshit.
>>
>>8160588
>girlfriend spends the night at my house
>in the morning I make 2 cups of coffee for myself using a Mr. Coffee, spend $.50 at most
>she drives to Starcucks to get some $5 sweet """coffee""" shit and comes back
>I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee by the time she gets back to the house and get to hear her complain about how long the drive thru line was

Girls love going to Starcucks and cafes for some reason. I don't see the point when all I want is a basic coffee with a splash of milk.
>>
>>8160609
>majority of customers order caramel macchiato
so yeah, it's basically asking why girls love starbucks more than guys
>>
>>8160588
they need more energy to deal with men's bullshit
>>
File: 1461221669843.png (502KB, 691x669px) Image search: [Google]
1461221669843.png
502KB, 691x669px
>>8160588
Pretty sure men drink more just not at faggot coffee shops. And actual coffee instead of milkshakes.
>>
>>8160823
Jesus, so much sugar and fat in that thing.
>>
>>8160848
To be fair, that pic is for a large sized drink. Still not an excuse to drink them on the regular though. Personally, I order a black coffee while I tip my fedora at everyone in the store.
>>
>>8160813
you're just mad no one wants your roast beef flaps anymore, aren't you
>>
File: pupkin-spiced-latte-700x350.jpg (46KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
pupkin-spiced-latte-700x350.jpg
46KB, 700x350px
>Why do girls drink more coffee than guys?

Because that's who they collected statistics on.
>>
>>8161054
this
imagine your average college girl in november before finals if you will
>>
>>8160588
The bitter taste of stale beans is good substitute for fresh semen.

Caramel macchiato is the fucking tits tho.
>>
Dealing with bullshit from men all day is quite tiring
>>
>>8160861
>as if that should make a difference for fucking coffee.
>>
>>8160588
Coffee is for weak cucks. If you're going to become dependent on stimulants just do a rail of coke before leaving for work every morning.
>>
>>8161040
thanks for proving my point
>>
File: 144234235.jpg (22KB, 453x530px) Image search: [Google]
144234235.jpg
22KB, 453x530px
>>8160813
>>8162414
>Roasting whore is angry at the world
Calm down love
>>
why do girls pretend to like coffee?
>>
>>8160601
>drip coffee
Literally why? It tastes like dirt compared to the nectar from coffee machines. Is espresso non-existent in the US?
>>
>>8160848
low sodium though, so it's not that bad.
>>
>>8160730
>Girls love going to Starcucks and cafes for some reason.
Because they're children addicted to a combined sugar/caffeine high.
>>
>>8162468
If your drip machine is shit/dirty your coffee will be shit
If your espresso machine is shit/dirty your coffee will be shit

Hope this clarifies
>>
>>8160588
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>8162565
2 0 1 2 f a g g o t
>>
>>8160588
>caramel macchiato
I wish female coffees could remain separate from what real people drink. It's an ICE COFFEE with FLAVOR. Someone want to do us all a favor, open up a comfy misogynist coffee joint?
>>
>>8160730
Because to them its about brand
There is a reason marketing is women oriented they eat that shit up
>>
>>8160588
The same reason boys have consumed more semen than girls.
>>
>>8160588
Out of 6 or 7 cups of coffee I average a month I think I have been to starbucks a total of 5 times this year
I like a milkshake or a tasty pastry once in a while I wouldn't step into starbucks for their disgusting coffee
>>
>>8162843
Even accounting for every single gay man there is no way that's true
Maybe you are just too fat to get regularly laid
>>
>>8160823
The non fag coffee shops are good tho
Like just an espresso/capp is just coffee and milk foam. The really good places around me have it for no more than 3 bucks. Thats fine on occasion.
>>
""coffee""
>>
this picture is pretty much me
>one cup at 8am
>one cup at 2pm
try to keep it under 2 cups a day, sometimes i have an extra cup around 11 or in the evening.
>>
>>8162390
>implying coke lasts as long as coffee
>implying people would rather have 30 minutes of super focus rather than be woken up
You obviously have never had coke, you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>8162390
>not basing your coke like a normal human bean
>>
usually they have lower blood pressure than men. caffeine is also good for headache.
>>
Caffeine helps with PMS and cramps.
>>
>>8162890
Same here, one at breakfast, one after lunch. I also sometimes have one more in the evening but then I sleep like shit
>>
>>8160730
Why do people bitch about their significant other as if it makes them look good for having shit tier taste in partners? Seriously evaluate your life if you're spending time with someone you don't even actually like.
>>
>>8162699
I only know men buying that shit. How about banning it from coffee joints except when sold as 'candy' instead of 'coffee'.
>>
>>8162948
This.
>>
>>8160823
>I have no idea why I'm getting fat!
>>
That is one shitty infographic
>>
>>8162699
It's an iced latte, it has espresso and milk. And a Caramel Macchiato specifically is a Latte Macchiato because of how much milk is in it. A Macchiato originally would be a dollop of foam on shots of espresso.
Coffee is, in America at least, a large amount of water and ground coffee, that you add some cream and sugar to.
>>
I love a good capp
I am a man and I am not gay
>>
>>8160730
I have never seen a drive thru Starbucks

Must be a flyover thing
>>
>>8160588
Because women are followers, not leaders, by their nature, and "I haven't had my coffee" is a very pervasive social meme.
>>
>>8160588
>latte
>coffee
pick one
>>
>>8162948
Please, it's perfectly normal for a significant other to do things or have personality traits that annoy you; talking about those things on an anonymous image board doesn't mean that you don't like them. I don't care if she talks about how hard I am to get along with at times either, I know I'm stubborn and selfish at times and can be hard to put up with.
>>
>>8162948
You've obviously never had a meaningful relationship with someone you've dated
>>
>>8162948
>I wouldn't put up with that shit, dude. If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't tolerate her liking something that I don't like. Why don't you just find a girlfriend who shares all of your opinions and personality traits?

>I'm sorry, but what are we doing with this relationship? What kind of future do we have together? When you come home with your overpriced coffee and tell me about how long the line was I just... it hurts because we are getting older and we are still stuck here in the same place. I just can't put my life on hold waiting for you to appreciate basic coffee with a splash of milk.
>>
>>8163262
Not him, it's not about not sharing things you enjoy together, it's about feeling the need to shit on your girlfriend to strangers. That indicates a lack of respect. I'm sorry you fail to understand that.
>>
>>8160588
I dunno maybe because I'm a barista and I need to drink to calibrate.
>>
>>8163206
>meaningful
>bitch about them

What? Not all of us are cunty enough to feel the need to drag our partners publicly i guess to stroke our ego.
>>
>>8163074
There's a lot in commiefornia

Generally in more affluent places
>>
>>8163398
This. It's not like you have to enjoy what they do or not have dislikes, but totally disrespecting their habits or hobbies or w/e to get cool kid points (tm) just makes you look like a douche.
>>
>>8163398
I'm really not sure how you got that out of the post I responded to. At all. Or how you could say that the guy not understanding his girlfriend's taste in coffee is "shitting" on her. I guess the part about hearing her complain sounds like it annoys him a bit, no sane person would call that "shitting on".
>>8163421
And then you keep harping on it here. I'm sorry your ex didn't respect you, but you have to understand how crazy your response is to an outsider.
>>
>>8163437
I really have no idea what you're talking about. You're not making any sense m8. My ex? What does any of this have to do w the fact you think meaningful relationships have to have senseless bitching behind the scenes?

I've been in a happy, non-bitching relationship for 5 years and the one prior was abusive, with lies behind my back & tons of bitching about me. Even though they were the abusive one. so maybe my opinion is bias as fuck, but it seems clear to me which one is healthier and meaningful. Same patterns among my friends relationships too. You're probably more like 'my ex' than you should ever aspire to be
>>
>>8163599
I never said that. Somebody else said something about a meaningful relationship, and their point seemed to be that your significant other is bound to have certain quirks that annoy you. Implying that anonymously mentioning those quirks (or "senselessly bitching", as you call it) is not a sign that you don't care about your significant other.

Your ex is relevant because your reaction was so emotionally loaded and made so many baseless assumptions that I was able to deduce from it that you had been in an emotionally abusive relationship in the past and were projecting it onto that poster. It was kind of a joke, but apparently I was right. And now you are projecting your ex's behavior onto me, saying I am more like him than I should ever aspire to be based on absolutely zero evidence.

Venting online or to your friends about something your significant other does isn't inherently abusive or disrespectful. It would be if it were something personal or significant, especially if you were venting to somebody who knows your significant other. But some guy anonymously expressing a reasonable and not extreme level of annoyance at his girlfriend's coffee buying habits does not fit that criteria.

If you anonymously said "Ugh, my boyfriend always leaves the toilet seat up" that would not be abusive or disrespectful. If you told people he knows about his erectile dysfunction then that would be. Surely you can see the difference.
>>
>>8163669
Wow, nice fucking essay on something completely unrelated to the thread. Get a life
>>
>>8163695
Hey, relax. I'm not the one who derailed because some poster reminded me of my ex.

You're hurtin' for certain, I think.
>>
>>8163669
>butthurt amerigurl practicing her nurturing, therapeutic, subtle bitching skills
>>
>>8160588
They drink less, they just can't shut the fuck up about it when they drink it.
>>
who else /drinkanentirepotinthemorning/ here?
>>
>>8160588

>students are most likely to purchase coffee during the months of Jan, Feb, Oct, Nov, Dec.

No shit! The consumption of a traditionally marketed hot beverage is highest during the colder months!
>>
>>8163669
I expected this on a coffee thread

Sage
>>
>>8163877
I've cut back to 1 big mug of coffee instead of 2 or 3 big mugs in the mornings because it was starting to mess me up.
>>
>>8162699
>Someone want to do us all a favor, open up a comfy misogynist coffee joint?
I lived in a three traffic light town that had one, you just haven't looked.
>>
cause they like meme food more than guys
>>
>>8164226

I've transitioned from the occasional latte to 3-4 16oz cups of regular coffee a day. 60 hour school+job weeks will do that to you.
>>
>>8163877
When I was in college and for about a year or so after that, I would drink 2 or more pots per day. That shit catches up to you, eventually. I had to cut way back. Now, I don't even drink coffee on a daily basis, but when I do it's usually 2 cups in a day.

>>8163071
There's nothing wrong with cappuccino. Espresso and milk are a really good combination, and it makes a nice treat every once in a while. As long as it's a real cappuccino and not some kind of bullshit with added flavors and sugar.

But you shouldn't be drinking that stuff like it's water.
>>
>>8164312
>There's nothing wrong with cappuccino.

Sure there is. Cappuccino is just a Latte with half the cup missing and replaced with foam.
>>
>>8164323
They both have the same amount of espresso tho

Plus, I like foam
>>
>>8162390
I drink coffee because it is delicious
>>
>>8163695
>complaining about content on an mongolian wicker furniture production farm
>still telling others to get a life
>>
guys how do I make my coffee less dark so it doesn't stain my teeth as much? any tips?
I can't use cow milk
>>
File: xcvbnm.jpg (78KB, 736x1108px) Image search: [Google]
xcvbnm.jpg
78KB, 736x1108px
bcuz appetite suppressant
>>
>>8165710
use your natural man mlik that god gave you
>>
>>8163404
>calibrate.
The fuck do you need to calibrate for that you would need to drink so much.
>>
>>8165710
coconut oil according to hipster scum. I'm assuming you can't into all dairy? If you can then butter also works.

Eating an apple or chewing sugarfree gum after also helps.
>>
>>8160588
Fuck you OP, i've been free from coffee for a few weeks and this thread is triggering me.

t. former caffeinated jew slave
>>
>>8162948
When Bonnie does the shopping, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now?
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.