[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is a ''rolling boil''?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is a ''rolling boil''?
>>
>>8158877
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjl6Vg148nU
>>
>>8158877
think of a rolling thunder, but unstead of clouds its hot water
>>
>>8158877
Why do you cunts make an entire thread for this when you could have googled it and found the answer in seconds?

I legit hope you die an early and slow death and if the mods do their job you'd be permabanned, you shitposting cunt.
>>
>>8158877
it's a big boil
>>
>>8158877
When you cup your testicles with two hands and bounce them up and down in opposing directions vigorously
>>
>>8159046
somebody get this simmer head outta here!
>>
>>8159178
For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8158877
Maximum boilage
>>
>>8159178
4 U
>>
File: 1472228870877.jpg (201KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472228870877.jpg
201KB, 495x700px
>>8158877
that feel when you retards dont know any better than op.

OP a rolling boil is when you boil something in water which is strong enough to cause a convection current to make the contents of the water turn or rotate within the pot. The ingredients roll around so its called a rolling boil. If the ingredients are too heavy it can't be done however. Normally when people suggest you to cook at a rolling boil however they don't mean to do this, they mean the temperature which this happens at, which is higher than some other boils.

Most of the time you could rolling boil, you don't want to; pasta is better cooked in shallow water, soup should be simmered not boiled. basically thats 90% of anything you cook in water and they are harmed by temperatures that high, or it requires too much water to boil down to a starchy goop for combining sauces
>>
>>8159994
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>8158877
/tv/.
Lol.
>>
File: relax.gif (997KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
relax.gif
997KB, 500x700px
>>8159046
/ck/ is a slow enough board for this not to matter.
>>
>>8159046
Sounds like someone forgot to take their autism meds

We're just having a discussion here pal. Some people don't have much else to do
>>
>>8159994
>Normally when people suggest you to cook at a rolling boil however they don't mean to do this, they mean the temperature which this happens at, which is higher than some other boils.
This is a good explaination. I'm not OP, but thank you kindly for answering a cooking-related question on the cooking board.
>>
>>8158877
you have to get a wave-pool pan do produce a rolling boil
>>
>>8158877
This thread has nothing to do with McDolan's or America. REPORTED
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.