[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Açai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: images (14).jpg (18KB, 462x318px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
18KB, 462x318px
So /ck/, as a brazilian I eat Açai almost every week either in smoothies, juice or the ice cream sorbet. However I almost never hear anyone talk about it here.

From what I heard it was a meme food in '05 and '06 to diet freaks from the US that made it sound like some miracle thing. That true? And have you ever tried it?
>>
>eating zika berries
no thanks
>>
Yes it's true. I think I tried it, tasted somewhere between pomegranate, blueberries, and dish soap.
>>
>>8158542
>From what I heard it was a meme food in '05 and '06 to diet freaks from the US that made it sound like some miracle thing.
We have one of those things every couple years. Pomegranates, avocados, kale, etc. The new meme slang word for it is "super food."
>>
Brazilians on krautchan used to tell me that it tastes like dirt
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>8158569
If you eat the berries themselves, then ye. But the processed flesh is top tier. Its commonly sold in either that or the ice cream like form. Its god tier m8.
>>
>>8158568
Avocados have never been considered a superfood
>>
File: subway.jpg (160KB, 1282x805px) Image search: [Google]
subway.jpg
160KB, 1282x805px
>>8158600
>>
>>8158583
I always liked it layered with condensed milk. Or there was some store in the mall that would blend it with some kind of tea.

When I moved back home to the U.S. it took everything I had not to correct the pronunciation from "ackye" because I didn't want to be that guy.
>>
I got it in smoothies all the time. It was a peculiar sour-sweet. >>8158564 is pretty spot-on although I would liken the astringent aftertaste to coconut instead of soap.
>>
File: jumbo_hand.jpg (36KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
jumbo_hand.jpg
36KB, 448x336px
Is this a unknown fruit thread nigger? My mum just found these a month ago and its blowing my mind. Its the taste of mango, grape and kenep "Quenepa" mixed together. It might be the greatest fruit in the history of man.
>>
I live in the largest concentration of huehuehue in the USA, Acai are strictly for the braz pop, nobody else ever bothers with them, although the Whole Foods has a couple of ripoff products associated with acai.

in short, acai is nowheresville, although I love our huehues, the girls are smokin hot and the guys are shorter than me and everyone is chill
>>
All I know is that Acai-scented cosmetics smell delicious and I would try acai based food if I ever had the chance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.