[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Chipotle has now started offering Chorizo. Anyone tried it yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: chorizo-chipotle[1].jpg (81KB, 895x448px) Image search: [Google]
chorizo-chipotle[1].jpg
81KB, 895x448px
So Chipotle has now started offering Chorizo.
Anyone tried it yet?
>>
Tastes like chipotle
>>
>>8157978
A tasty new way to get e. coli.
>>
>>8157993
>being this paranoid
I've eaten at chipotle many times even during the whole e coli scare and have had no problems.
>>
Moes > Chipotle.
>>
>>8157978
People still eat at Chipotle?
>>
Chorizo? Yeah, I have.
It will leave your colon feeling like it is in a volcano.
>>
Chorizo is a really mediocre/bad quality meat product.

oh that's right, chipotle is meme food. nvm.
>>
>>8157978
Chipotle is a meme
>>
>>8157993
That can happen anywhere. But if you poorly wrapped burritos and soggy bland tacos that fall apart. And the monkies fuck up every single time so you get free food ad nausium.
>>
>>8157978
Don't eat at chipotle get something all American instead
>>
Chipotle is too expensive for what you get.
>>
>>8158428
Like Taco Bell?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>8157978
>Chorizo
>>
File: FHWS369GZPZO27B.MEDIUM.jpg (54KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
FHWS369GZPZO27B.MEDIUM.jpg
54KB, 620x412px
>>8158721
>>8157978
How do I cook this meme meat?

I got a free packet from a friend, and I know jack shit to do with it
>>
>>8158739
Put it in the oven at 350 until it reaches an internal temp of 70c
>>
>>8158739
lightly fry it in a small amount of oil
avoid the shit with cereal filler
be careful not to burn it
I prefer mixing it with eggs, potatoes, oaxaca cheese or some mix of the above
>>
>>8157978
Why would i buy overpriced chipotle chorizo when I can get the high quality stuff frim any one of the mexican butchers in my city?
>>
The only people who eat at Chipotle are the ones who think "tex-mex" is too spicy.

It's like a white grandmother cooking a soul food dish she once ate while visiting Oregon.

Nothing about Chipotle is inherently good. It's watered down. It's one step above fast food.
>>
>>8158739
>>8159282
yes

it gives off a ton of fat so you could probably use no oil and still drain the excess if you wanted to

I usually mix 1 tube with 4-6 eggs and sauteed hot peppers/onions/mushrooms/garlic, then put into corn tortillas with sour cream and your choice of melted cheese
>>
It seems weird they didn't have it before because chipotle peppers and chorizo flavors go really well together at a basic level
>>
>>8159345
i cook it without oil, lower temperature at first so its own oil seperates, then higher temperature to finish it off

once it looks 50-60%browned I add in onions and peppers, when the onions are where i want them and the meat is 90% browned I add in 6 beaten eggs, cook until done.

use the remaining oils in the pan and cook some flour tortillas, throw some american cheese on those bad boys and make burritos. La Victoria green sauce is best with this, imo.
>>
>>8159327
Holy shit you are so authentic
Can I suck your dick and add you on Facebook?
>>
>>8159366
No, but you can give me a rimjob and add me on MySpace.
>>
Chipotle always gives me huge wet shits
>>
>>8159444
You're probably dying.
>>
>>8158038
Doesn't fucking matter, they're whole shtick was that even though its more expensive they operated a high quality kitchen with high quality ingredients. Portions are shrinking, they are not better than the other chains, and in fact they're kitchens are much lower quality than everyone else.

Fuck them
>>
Chipotle has had a significant decline in the quality and quantity of their food.

I think people would be far less pissed about it if they just up'd the price by a little bit instead of serving shit. When you set a standard for a restaurant, you need to follow it. And if it was still pumping out great food, I wouldn't have a problem paying a little more for it. There is daily fluctuation in the food market/industry. But serving shittier food than before and especially serving LESS will piss off your customers. I used to splurge on a steak and guac burrito once a month, but I haven't been back there in a long time after being served shit twice in a row.
>>
>>8159614
this
their quality dropped
their service has dropped (every burrito wrapper sucks ass)
they don't carry lime anymore

fuck am I even doing there sometimes.
>>
>>8159614
I used to eat there constantly for gaining. They raised their prices and apparently lowered portion sizes, so I never go anymore.
>>
>>8158739

make chilaquiles
>>
Go in first time.
Want nachos.
Say they can't.
Leave forever.
>>
>>8159643
I've been going to Chipotle for years and haven't noticed a change. Maybe it's just your location.
I agree with the shitty burrito wrapping though. I feel like they should train their employees on how to do this better because I always end up with a giant ball.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.